Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:47:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] CRYPTO-POTENTIAL | Blockchain Based ICO Reports Ecosystem  (Read 668 times)
Qcrypto (OP)

Activity: 339
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:01:01 AM

Pre-ICO bounty is finished

closed the bounty of the project? From the message it is clear that this is only the first stage. When will the second one start? After all, fundraising is now underway, and closing bounty right now is the right decision?

Second stage of bounty will be held during the ICO.

However, Language bounty will always be available and there is always a need to translate the content in this early phase

can you give information if you had negotiations with some relatively large investors who are interested in the project? I read your white paper. And I agree that the ratings are really corrupt. I think your project is needed. But you need to think about many things, including plagiarism.

Private sale is running and there are negotiations happening with investors. We make announcements about almost everything that is related to the project on Telegram so you can join and stay up to date.

I would like to ask your opinion on plagirism. How would you fight it?

BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
appraiser

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 05:16:29 PM

closed the bounty of the project? From the message it is clear that this is only the first stage. When will the second one start? After all, fundraising is now underway, and closing bounty right now is the right decision?

However, Language bounty will always be available and there is always a need to translate the content in this early phase

can you give information if you had negotiations with some relatively large investors who are interested in the project? I read your white paper. And I agree that the ratings are really corrupt. I think your project is needed. But you need to think about many things, including plagiarism.

Private sale is running and there are negotiations happening with investors. We make announcements about almost everything that is related to the project on Telegram so you can join and stay up to date.

You must make a watermark on the diagonal of the report with the nickname of the user who bought it. If he copy it or take a photo of the screen  - And you will see a copy in open access - you will know exactly who bought it.
Qcrypto (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:04:48 AM

You must make a watermark on the diagonal of the report with the nickname of the user who bought it. If he copy it or take a photo of the screen  - And you will see a copy in open access - you will know exactly who bought it.

That and copyright protection.

Qcrypto (OP)

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 10:03:39 AM

ICO Detective campaign is officially over. There were 8 candidates chosen for the ICO Detective role and here are their names:

appraiser

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 03:50:24 PM

Congratulations on your successful selection. I am confident that the candidates have proved their professionalism and understanding of the aspects of project analysis. Waiting for the start of work.
appraiser

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:53:22 AM

I saw in some chat that CRYPTO-POTENTIAL already has a registration in own portal? In order to participate in the life of the community, I need to have a registration? Will there be any additional features inside the cabinet?
Qcrypto (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 12:12:24 PM

Registrations are now open at Crypto-Potential. Each new user will receive a welcome bonus in QCP tokens. The earlier you join the higher the bonus, so don't wait too long.

Crypto-Potential has made it available to join on One-click using your Social Media accounts like LinkedIn, Facebook and Google.

MarcusGates

Activity: 43
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 12:32:54 PM

Registrations are now open at Crypto-Potential. Each new user will receive a welcome bonus in QCP tokens. The earlier you join the higher the bonus, so don't wait too long.

Crypto-Potential has made it available to join on One-click using your Social Media accounts like LinkedIn, Facebook and Google.

Regsitered. Nice site
Helena253

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 04:21:19 PM

There are two ways to earn CP tokens on Crypto-Potential.com. One way is to register and get a welcome bonus. Other is to invite friends using a referral link.

Learn how: https://medium.com/@cryptopotential/get-25-of-cp-tokens-before-the-official-launch-ec6103fb9438
appraiser

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 06:42:27 PM

It seems to me that now it will be very difficult to launch a project.

The market is very much falling, the ICO is practically not carried out. Those projects that were in the past - took a wait.
Qcrypto (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 12:21:37 PM

CP tokenomics explained and how it will benefit tokenholders as well as the community.

zerkalisz

Activity: 349

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 05:03:30 PM

p2pb2b introduce new partner – Crypto-Potential
https://news.p2pb2b.io/p2pb2b-introduce-new-partner-crypto-potential/?utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=post&utm_campaign=partner_04.07

A Swiss-based platform introducing proof-of achievement system.
sv.alyona

Activity: 518
Merit: 18

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 04:51:20 PM

https://medium.com/dcoin-exchange/dcoin-announcement-of-strategic-partnership-with-crypto-potential-4267ad07e934

Dcoin announcement of Strategic Partnership with Crypto-Potential. Dcoin’s excited to introduce strategic partnership with Crypto-Potential. Dcoin’s recognizing Crypto-Potential badges as distinction labels for projects.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: