Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 06:36:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: KYC for bounty hunters Yes or No  (Read 612 times)
hh4mmm (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 04:27:38 PM

hy all,

please i m sorry asking this or...

i know that someone else might posted this earlier but i want to confirm why is KYC necessary for bounty hunter?
or do you think KYC is for Investors alone or for both.

but to me i found out that kyc is just for investor because bounty hunters are just to promote the project and make the ico successful so i don't see any reason why kyc should be for bounty hunters.

to me proof of authentication is enough to cover the kyc because most times some people tries to cheat in the bounty campaign by submitting multiple account in a particular project, but the aids of the proof of authentication will help reduce the cheating and the rest.

so now tell me what do you think and what are you ideas?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
andor.gellenhidi

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 04:33:18 PM

Let's think about it. How is KYC stands for? I think everyone understands that this is knowing your customer. But bounty hunters are not exactly a customer, so what does bounty hunter have to do with this? No, and in general, I think it is against the law.
Jannn

Activity: 1120
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 04:36:31 PM

It's for multiple reasons. There are thousands of potential cheaters in bounty campaigns, if you didn't have some way of controlling them (e.g. KYC). Then you would end up giving out most of the allocation to cheaters. Also there are regulations to comply with, some people think that tokens are like equity in a company so you need to perform AML to ensure you're not funding terrorists!
Aneuk cabang

Activity: 242
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 04:38:40 PM

that is the reason that as a condition to be paid, it might be one of the rules that must be obeyed by the developer.
even most bounty participants don't get paid because they don't fill KYC, and that doesn't apply to all existing bounties.
kingzpro

Activity: 756

DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 04:39:35 PM

I think kyc is good procedure as a whole for maximum transparency to know about each and every holder of the token, while i also agree with the argument that as bounty hunters have not invested any money do they do not fall under this requirement, as one of the main purpose of kyc is to who invested how much in a project so that taxation and regulatory things can be made easy and compliant.

akishang

Activity: 434
Merit: 18

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 04:39:55 PM

For me,it depends on the bounty reward. If the amount is too low, I would not risk my personal information just to get a few dollars. Make sure that you already know how much you can get before sending your information to be KYC verified. I like KYC because it limits the number of participants especially on signature campaign. There are people who were using multiple accounts and it is unfair for me and those who were using one account.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Ostonian

Activity: 912

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 04:43:27 PM

Probably the same reason as for investors. I see no other reason. And in general, recently noticed that bounty and enter KYC. Want to make money - go through KYC.
ekoyulio20

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:15:33 PM

I think KYC does have a very useful function and maybe it works very well, besides that I think that KYC really avoids duplicate accounts or people who want to take advantage of our account where it often happens sometimes I really like KYC but sometimes I don't like it with some KYC where KYC is usually very detailed with other meanings including the passport electricity bill, and I am sometimes very confused whether all bounty hunters have that data because I think bounty hunter age is also very random not only 24 years. so I think that KYC is positive or good for bounty hunters and also bad for bounty hunters who sometimes do not have identification items above.
DevelopmentBank

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:17:41 PM

hy all,

i know that someone else might posted this earlier but i want to confirm why is KYC necessary for bounty hunter?

but to me i found out that kyc is just for investor because bounty hunters are just to promote the project and make the ico successful so i don't see any reason why kyc should be for bounty hunters.

to me proof of authentication is enough to cover the kyc because most times some people tries to cheat in the bounty campaign by submitting multiple account in a particular project, but the aids of the proof of authentication will help reduce the cheating and the rest.

Definitely a big NO-NO for me.

Why? My reasons are the ff:
  • Bounty hunters aren't even paid that much. Whats the point?
  • Bounty hunters can't always be considered investors if they aren't even paid in token form
  • It's simply too much hassle for too small amount
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:21:57 PM

As a bounty hunter, I never support KYC for bounty hunters but whenever you consider from the ICO owner's perspective, it should be done for all. First of all, there are thousands of people who are cheating in the bounty. Secondly, there are some rules and regulations in the different country. So, as an ICO owner, people need to ensure real documents where KYC is also required, IMO.
valetrm

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:25:16 PM

Of course"! Because it is the only effective method of dealing with bot. An honest person, an honest hunter must have one account and must be able to confirm it with a passport. This is the norm!

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
tuthienloc92bk

Activity: 364
Merit: 34

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:28:32 PM

There are thousands of potential cheaters in bounty campaigns

Grin You make me laugh with these words.

By the way, we can not imagine that they can cheat with how many accounts. Such as Buddy bounty campaign, I just took a look the spreadsheet and found out hundreds of accounts that own by one person. There are over 11k participants in twitter campaign sheet but only have 3k participants in telegram bounty group. And now just over 1.1k participants submit KYC. So what do you think?
Docbee

Activity: 822

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:29:28 PM

hy all,

unfortunately a lot of project are mandating it for hunters to receive reward, to make things worst it is being asked for after hunters have finished working for the project probably to screen participants out
sky_Gritzz

Activity: 402
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:33:06 PM

Let's think about it. How is KYC stands for? I think everyone understands that this is knowing your customer. But bounty hunters are not exactly a customer, so what does bounty hunter have to do with this? No, and in general, I think it is against the law.
KYC for bounty is required for limit the movement for cheater and scammers Bounty but i see few bounty campaign not required KYC for their participant

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
pinkliar

Activity: 262

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:36:46 PM

hy all,

• Bounty hunters can't always be considered investors if they aren't even paid in token form

I'll understand on what you're point but of course there some reasons why we need to do KYC. As a bounty hunter I saw a lot of cheater like join with multiple accounts, steal the name of other member that cheater can have a stakes and gain rewards. If the bounty project need KYC, we need to follow it as long as we want to get our rewards from it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:37:37 PM

hy all,

It depends on how good the project is i think.
If the projects start with an already big company, and the rewards is really high for bounty.
I think it's okay to use KYC
Callanta787

Activity: 546
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 05:39:46 PM

KYC is good ,its the only way to control cheaters using multiple accounts and at the same time its against the law too but either way I prefer KYC ,breaking the rules to tackle cheaters is not that bad

fina13

Activity: 243

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 05:42:08 PM

in my opinion, fill KYC if the reason is to prevent cheaters in the bounty I agree. many scammers and cheaters in the bounty campaign to prevent that one way is by filling in kyc.

H A R A                [  WHITEPAPER   │   LITEPAPER  ]                H A R A  
Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
TWITTER     GITHUB          REDDIT     FACEBOOK     BITCOINTALKLINKEDIN
StockholmZ

Activity: 115
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 05:43:01 PM

i think if using KYC it will help to clarify access to prizes obtained from bounty participants, maybe those who feel burdened are people who take part in the campaign more than one account.

THE GOVERNMENT NETWORK  ───────────
The 1st Decentralized Borderless Nation
─────────  Token sale is Live!  ─────────
S-triple-C

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:43:45 PM

KYC for bounty hunters should not be necessary and it is not required by most projects however, it helps in minimizing fake accounts and bots so for me I want it to be imposed on suspicious accounts.
Vart4varta

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:44:43 PM

Hi. I think that KYC should be for bounty hunters.
in order to prevent a lot of accounts in one person.
Afiqa03

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:46:30 PM

KYC is actually for investors, but there are some projects that require social media campaign participants such as Facebook and Twitter to also have to graduate from KYC. possible to reduce multiple accounts. and fraudsters, but sometimes some participants retreated for the sake of self-data security.
Kelvinovie2

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:48:21 PM

hy all,

KYC for hunters isn't important but I think it's necessary, in cases where managers find suspicious activities of hunters, because some hunters go about creating multiple twitter, Facebook, and even Bitcoin talk account just to get more token from bounty campaign, and that could have a negative effect on price, so for such reason some mangers will tend to conduct KYC just to remove cheats.
Flamebellow

Merit: 19

www.codex.one

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:48:26 PM

KYC for bounty hunters can be very dangerous . Most bounty hunters participate in 20 , 30 , 50 or even more campaigns at the same time , so they have to submitt their id documents to 50 different projects ! Who will/can guarantee the integrity of these companies and the privacy of your data? I can assure you that no one will ! You just give your documents in the wrong hands and then you will be surprised where did you get loans that you did not apply for  Undecided

xWolfx

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

Donating 10% to charity

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:55:57 PM

I partially agree with this. There is a lot of people who use alt accounts/bots in bounty campaigns of any kind for the extra pay and that is no secret. However, even when certain small measurements could be taken it's not that big deal due to the cost-benefit of the whole thing.

It also depends on how much is each one getting paid. The biggest ranks inside bounties could have a bit more watch over them since they are the ones who should deliver the best quality due to the highest pay.

It's normally too much hassle. However, it could be useful in some cases.
lequocvuongpro

Activity: 462
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:01:06 PM

It's depend on you. Do you believe in the project you joined?. If it's YES, If you decided join any bounty campaign, you think that it's good, then you will are ready to do KYC. If Answer is NO, You don't need to join it, because you think it's not good, then KYC is not necessary.
maryanti

Activity: 500
Merit: 250

BountyMarketcap

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:31:30 PM

Because of the many fraudulent users, KYC is enforced. Actually I don't agree with the KYC that gives personal data to people I don't know by claiming tokens from the bounty. KYC is needed for people who invest, not from bounty hunters.

smenon

Activity: 119

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:34:08 PM

I oppose KYC for participants of Bounty of the program. Even for investors I think this procedure too it is not necessary. Moreover it violates their rights.
xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:42:01 PM

The main reason behind it is the one where projects/companies try to insure themselves against any potential violation of law/regulation as those differ from country to country. If you plan to build a serious business, KYC is definitely the way to go, even if this makes a lot of bounty hunters uncomfortable or unsatisfied.
andrey111

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:44:10 PM

Because of the many fraudulent users, KYC is enforced. Actually I don't agree with the KYC that gives personal data to people I don't know by claiming tokens from the bounty. KYC is needed for people who invest, not from bounty hunters.
I completely agree. Definitely not! Bounty participants are not investors and they do not need to undergo a similar procedure.
It’s nonsense to say that a KYC is made in order to remove fraudsters and bounty campaigns. Collection of personal information is not good.
Cacaparg

Activity: 835
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:46:51 PM

It is not a big problem fir bounty hunter to pass kyc, but ftom project owners it is not reasonable. Moreover it is not fear if they announce aboit it after bounty or in the end
UniversityCoin

Activity: 714

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:47:46 PM

I like bounty campaigns with the obligatory passing of KYC. It is thanks to KYC that we can avoid participants with multi-accounts.
takngantuk

Activity: 1024

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 06:58:06 PM

if kyc indeed to the database and resolving multi-account problems I agree. but if the kyc for bounty hunters is the same as investors, I don't agree. because honestly the bounty hunters only help promote the project, they are not directly involved as investors. so don't equate the kyc procedure with the investor
waser12

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 07:03:47 PM

I also think that gathering of bounty hunter's personal information is not OK. In most cases purpose of being bounty manager and project investor doesn't coincide.

Sanmark

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:10:08 PM

It's for multiple reasons. There are thousands of potential cheaters in bounty campaigns, if you didn't have some way of controlling them (e.g. KYC). Then you would end up giving out most of the allocation to cheaters. Also there are regulations to comply with, some people think that tokens are like equity in a company so you need to perform AML to ensure you're not funding terrorists!

Cheaters will always cheat. There is a topic here on forum about faking kyc documents and participating in bounties and icos. People just photoshop document and noone can check is it valid document! In ICO usually there is explanation how they need kyc because money laundering law, but that can't apply on bounty because there is no money invested!

Word of Mouth Pro   │▌ https://wmpro.io ▐│
A Blockchain based Reputation and Rating Ecosystem
Ozero

Activity: 2044
Merit: 180

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:17:51 PM

You raised this topic correctly. In the relationship between the ICO team and bounty hunters, the clients are the ICO team, that is, the client always pays for the services rendered. Therefore, if you use the KYC system, then the ICO team must pass it in front of the bounty hunters, and not vice versa. This is precisely to the fact that only investors must pass such a test. If anyone wants to eliminate the use of multiple accounts by one person, let him come up with a way not to violate our privacy rights. And in general, the ICO team is in general whether you use one or several accounts all the same. For them, the main thing is that you send useful messages advertising their ICO project.

greenfield84

Activity: 36

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:22:27 PM

I think that kyc is the right decision. for now there are a lot of scammers with their bots who, with their number, drag the whole pool to themselves. scammers are afraid of kyc, and therefore hunters will get more profit

Neluns
♦ New Generation Financial Ecosystem ♦
Pre-sale on Aug, 1
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1655

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:31:41 PM

For bounty hunters I would say No. You/We don't want to put ourselves at risk of exposing your own personal information right? crypto is supposed to be (psuedo) anonymous so I don't see any reason why we need to go rounds of passing our data. Besides what happens to the docs? Are they completely destroy or are they pass to a third party to be sold off later? Do you want to be a victim of identity thief?

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
ForTheAzerot

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:34:56 PM

KYC is not needed, it does not help in the fight against bots, but only ordinary participants are concerned.

Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 07:42:47 PM

No. KYC checks can only be conducted in relation to investors, not bounty hunters. The point of this KYC check is to eliminate the laundering of dirty money, that is, the KYC check must be carried out by people who pay money. By the way, some ICO teams admit this.
In addition, the ICO teams themselves do not pass the due diligence themselves, and since there is a large percentage of fraudsters among them, it is very dangerous to send them your data and a copy of your passport.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
kleeck

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

https://karatcoin.co

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:46:27 PM

No, of course no.

I can accept if bounty announce it at the start. But i find them dishonest, when they do this at the end. I feel like, they try to reduce the budget with this way.

█ █████       ▄████▀▄██▀
  █ █████     ▄████▀███▀
  █ █████    ████▀███▀
  █ █████  ▄███▀███▓
  █ █████▄███▀████▀
  █ ███████▀████▀
  █ █████▀▄█████▄
  █ ███▀▄█████████▄
  █ █▀▄██ ▀█████████▄
  █ ▄████   ▀███████▀█▄   
  █ █████     ▀███▀▄████▄
  █ █████       ▀▄████████▄

█████                   
                ▄███  █  ███▄               
             ███      █      ███             
         ▄███         █         ███▄         
       ██    ███████████████████    ██       
    ████            ██ ██            ████   
    ██             █     █             ██   
    █ █           █       █           █ █   
    █ ██         █         █         ██ █   
    █  ██      ██           ██      ██  █   
    █   ██    ██             ██    ██   █   
    █    ██  ██               ██  ██    █   
    █     █ ██                 ██ █     █   
    █     █████████████████████████     █   
    █  ███  ██                 ██  ███  █   
    ███       █               █       ███   
      ███      ██           ██      ███     
         ███     █         █     ███         
            ▀███  ██     ██  ███▀           
                ▀████   ████▀               
▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Kick

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 08:10:24 PM

KYC for bounty hunters isn't important. So I don't support KYC for Bounty Hunter. I think KYC is needed for people who invest, not from bounty hunters. For bounty hunters proof of authentication is enough to cover the KYC. Because the aids of the proof of authentication will help reduce the cheating and the rest.

Abigail Asi

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:12:45 PM

KYC for bounty hunters isn't that necessary because most bounty campaigns don't request that though it helps eradicate and minimise fake accounts.  It also maintains sanity in the project.
fakegurutu

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:14:51 PM

hy all,

Its gonna be a nuisance for bounty hunters if KYC is required in a bounty campaign program. KYC should only be implemented to the investors because after all, they were the ones who were holding a massive tokens unlike bounty hunters who were only had just few tokens. Some bounty campaigns that has a KYC doesnt have a lots of bounty participants because simple bounty hunters dont like KYC.
restuibu

Activity: 994

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:17:17 PM

in my opinion KYC is only for investors because they have invested their money in ico and what you say is true for a proof of authentication is very sufficient but if it is a necessity in the claim of payment then there is no other way we have to do to claim our payment

coffee_man

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:17:32 PM

I'm not a supporter of passing KYC. Initially, it would be correct to KYC procedure passed the creators of projects in order to avoid fraud.
Fatunad

Activity: 2198
Merit: 347

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:20:14 PM

hy all,

You do basically answered up your own question when it comes to KYC for bounty hunters which is right.When we do talk about those procedures those are only fitted on investors alone and i dont really
see the relevance why would a bounty hunter would need to comply such thing? This is why i do tend to pass out and seek informations about bounty that do requires it or not.I wont really have the plans on giving out
my details into tokens which doesnt even have an assurance to have a value or do end up on being a shitcoin.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
swetka

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:21:33 PM

in my opinion KYC is only for investors because they have invested their money in ico and what you say is true for a proof of authentication is very sufficient but if it is a necessity in the claim of payment then there is no other way we have to do to claim our payment
If we consider the reasons for which personal data are required to be provided to investors, then Bounty Hunters should not provide KYC, but the company’s ico developers should provide personal data to participants of the Bounty company. Sorry for the tautology ..
Babayan

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:25:25 PM

I appreciate the idea of introducing KYC procedure for bounty hunters, because it prevents cheating from the bounty participants and allow to raise more funds for honest people.

I AM ALIVE AND AMPLIFIED
uniquark

Activity: 533

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:26:07 PM

No, of course no.

I can accept if bounty announce it at the start. But i find them dishonest, when they do this at the end. I feel like, they try to reduce the budget with this way.

I totally agree with you, KYC for bounty hunter is not recommended. That makes them easily identifiable, and the internet age now is very dangerous
zarintasnim

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 08:28:45 PM

KYC for bounty hunter i think it is right. Although bounty haunter are not customer their project. But ensure give payment right people to take KYC. Now days so many cheater are coming and they try to cheat there. KYC prevent such as act.

Btcirene88

Activity: 214

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:31:46 PM

I am favor with No, its not necessarily to submit KYC upon participating in a bounty signature or bounty related work of a project because they are already done with a lot of requirements to proof just to make sure there is no multiple account joining. And as i think only few bounty manager who implied that requirements in a thread.

═══▦▦═══  4ARTECHNOLOGIES ═══▦▦═══
ICO TOKEN SALE IS NOW OPEN TO INVESTORS (https://www.4art-technologies.com)
fathur01

Activity: 700

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:41:59 PM

I don't support KIK. I think bounty hunters giving their data to anyone is pretty risky and therefore stupid.
allohha

Activity: 672
Merit: 176

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:46:53 PM

I don't support KIK. I think bounty hunters giving their data to anyone is pretty risky and therefore stupid.
Recently, the requirement to provide personal data from members of the Bounty company has a specific goal to limit the number of participants. Nevertheless, there are still cases when these are the legal requirements of the state where the company is registered ico.
take_off

Activity: 396

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:00:50 PM

I am favor with No, its not necessarily to submit KYC upon participating in a bounty signature or bounty related work of a project because they are already done with a lot of requirements to proof just to make sure there is no multiple account joining. And as i think only few bounty manager who implied that requirements in a thread.

But I think if a bounty hunter gets too much money from joining the campaign of a bounty. The bounty manager should make sure KYC is correct
valetrm

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:06:10 PM

A year has passed. I showed my passport last fall and winter to HUNDREDS of projects. And there were no problems with anyone. So I see no reason to be afraid of KYC.

█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
Noobaru

Activity: 504
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 08:20:08 PM
Last edit: October 04, 2018, 10:33:13 PM by Noobaru

No, in my opinion. Because why would they need hunter's personal information? Fake accounts and fraud can be checked with other simpler means. Bounty hunters are not investors, instead they earn some tokens in exchange for their work. I agree with KYC for investors.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Patmille

Activity: 243

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:20:34 AM

hy all,

just avoid any bounty campaign that require kyc because they are a waste of time. not all ico become successful and our personal details ids and selfies are in danger of being stolen and be used in other mischievous ways.  The first thing that i look when im joining a bounty is if there is kyc.
Desscount

Activity: 1386

ComboLabs

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:25:32 AM

hy all,

there is a lot of discussion about this, I guess I don't mind and there are many people who don't mind doing KYC even for bounty. there are many factors, one of which is to reduce farmers from using multiple accounts in each of their participation.

D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:38:44 AM

no, I strongly disagree with the implementation of KYC on bounty hunters, especially for participants in airdrops. the most important identity that we have must be exchanged for not-so-large income, maybe even just ending with a fake or fraudulent project
rltim555

Activity: 451

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:40:27 AM

Definitely not! I hate KYC process and it seems to me something illegal, because they make us to disclose data and so on. I don't want my data to be disclosed and try to avoid passing KYC
rosezionjohn

Activity: 882
Merit: 301

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:43:30 AM

hy all,

I, too, do not agree with KYC for bounty hunters. The only reason I see at the moment why they require KYC is that it is the most effective way for them to weed out cheaters.
warrior.coins22

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:48:22 AM

In fact KYC needs to be transparent data, with the aim of limiting or preventing fraud. In general, I agree, but note that the document should not be misused for the sake of improper use. That is in my opinion. Thank you.
Laxus215

Activity: 244

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:55:07 AM

KYC is necesaary for the investors on for contributing in the ICO to tackle illegal or terror funding in the project. Like wise same thing applies to bounty hunter coz there are so many alt accounts on the forum due to which honest hunters get very less ammounts of the rewards at the end of the campaigns. Also there are some ICOs which organize their token sales from the funding websites like LEEKICO, KICKICO, LIQUID Exchange, Coinsupper, LBANK directly due to contracts  some times all tokens transaction go with this platform only. To follow the norms some hunters have to go through the KYC.

PsylockReborn

Activity: 420
Merit: 24

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:02:46 AM

hy all,

I am not in favor with this but there are some people who has lots of bounty armies. In order to prevent such spams from bounty hunters who has a lot of alts, some projects need to have KYC for bounty hunters but I think its not that really necessary as long as those bounty hunters didn't purchase tokens  themselves. KYC should be done only to token sale participants to prevent money laundering.
S[m]OKE

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:10:46 AM

The hunters are also holders of coins, and therefore they pass the kyc. There is nothing terrible in it.

valetrm

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:22:10 AM

Crypto is no longer anonymous. Anonymous this market can not remain more if we want its growth. So KYC is necessary and inevitable.

AniviaBtc

Merit: 272

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:45:52 AM

Yes this is what really the KYC for bounty hunters are. To avoid spamming of participants, there are lots of potential spammer here in forum that joins a bounty campaign. I did get the point that some ICO are having KYC is also for some truthful bounty hunters, it is for fair treatment to all to avoid getting cheated by some bounty hunter.

bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:48:50 AM

Bounty is still useful but airdrop for me is not but  bounty is useful in the way of if the bounty become successful or listed the coin to the market and when you get more profit. Mostly bounty campaign run minimum 3 months and wait more months to become tradable the token or coins .
blogardianz

Activity: 213
Merit: 11

[ CINDX ] REFORM HOW SELL & BUY CRYPTO

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:49:28 AM

hy all,

No, I do not agree about KYC for bounty hunters. KYC is only for an investor.
I think there are many ways to reduce bounty cheaters. Not only using KYC.

soramon

Activity: 983

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:53:42 AM

From my point of view KYC is not necessary for bounty hunters. Because bounty hunter is helping to advertise project not as costumer. I have no idea what they will do with the information given from us. I disagree KYC for bounty hunters.

klien_br

Activity: 402
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:53:49 AM

What i think is bounty hunters do not need KYC to he completed.
Bounties ate just meant for promotional parts and it is not necessary for them.
Infact KYC should be made a must by every investor as it is a need for investors.
pinoyrichkids

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 11:54:00 AM

This is always a YES, why? because a lot of the bounty hunters, use alternative accounts to promote projects, so KYC is intended to eliminate spam and real accounts, there is nothing to worry in it, its for the protection of bounty campaign, so eliminate spammers and alternate accounts. IF you have true to yourself to nothing to worry in it.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:56:49 AM

From my point of view KYC is not necessary for bounty hunters. Because bounty hunter is helping to advertise project not as costumer. I have no idea what they will do with the information given from us. I disagree KYC for bounty hunters.
Actually it became a controversy over the existence of KYC for the participants because also more and more who commit fraud or cheating make the bounty managers implement this to be able to avoid fraud
Abu Shadow

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 12:04:57 PM

I think kyc is good procedure as a whole for maximum transparency to know about each and every holder of the token, while i also agree with the argument that as bounty hunters have not invested any money do they do not fall under this requirement, as one of the main purpose of kyc is to who invested how much in a project so that taxation and regulatory things can be made easy and compliant.
Well said and I agree with you. Being a bounty hunter who promote their project does not need to undergo KYC procedures as we are just less than 3% of the total token that will be divided to many participants of the bounty. This is not fair to us as we work with the team to promote the project.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                               APP DOWNLOAD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store   [ WEB VERSION ]                                ❱❱❱ JOIN betform ❰❰❰
    FOLLOW US ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◾ WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTER
FIREBALL24

Activity: 279

Xircus

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 12:07:51 PM

Yes kyc means to me of course is knowing your costumer but it takes a deep reason why some projects need this bounty hunter to comply this rules,.especially also for the cheaters who do multiple accounts,.so its better to do this way and usually uts a legit campaign if a project needs to require kyc.

Moshi Moshi

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 12:11:07 PM

Actually it became a controversy over the existence of KYC for the participants because also more and more who commit fraud or cheating make the bounty managers implement this to be able to avoid fraud
the goal is very good and right to sort out the bounty participants who are cheating, but I always think twice about joining a bounty project that requires KYC verification for participants because I am afraid that my identity will be used unwanted things, so I make sure the project first to guarantee the security of my identity.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
DamilolaB

Activity: 313

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 12:14:22 PM

Most bounty participants are not too comfortable with kyc requirements especially when what they are getting from the bounty us not something substantial and that is the more reason why I lot will actually agree with it just for the sake of the bounty reward by sending incorrect information for the sake of protection.
somtandon2015
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 12:19:28 PM

As per my opinion KYC is mandatory for both(investors and bounty hunters).because investors are hold the coins and bounty hunters are also hold the coins, and therefore both pass the KYC.There is nothing disturbing in it.
Go jack1

Activity: 219

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 12:22:29 PM

may use kyc in the bounty, but please look again at the project, because now many kycs that are misused by irresponsible people, before renting the bounty it's good to see the whitepaper and see how the project goes
spopovss

Activity: 672

https://paynote.eu

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 12:23:07 PM

There is a very difficult situation, on the one hand, KUS needs to protect against bot farms, on the other hand, I don’t want to trust my personal data to any particular project, there are many scammers now.

El mejor intercambio de criptomonedas https://paynote.eu/
Merdeop

Activity: 152

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 12:29:11 PM

It seems to me that this rule is invented for project developers. ICOs teams must adhere to the laws of different countries and in any case not to violate them. But on the other hand bounty hunter have the right to anonymity.

■ KuBitX ■
█ Cryptocurrency Exchange & Trading Platform █
focused on:  knowledge | security | accessibility | excellence | ethics
Iyanu14

Activity: 795

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 12:36:14 PM

Kyc for bounty hunters shouldn't be, this should be mandatory for investors putting money and if at all there will be kyc for hunter it should be a very light one.
ardentvolcanoes

Activity: 1036

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 12:40:00 PM

There is a very difficult situation, on the one hand, KUS needs to protect against bot farms, on the other hand, I don’t want to trust my personal data to any particular project, there are many scammers now.
Logically right, the developers also protecting their business with possible scammers and opportunist but in the  other hand I will also put myselfin your position I will not entrust my personal information to something that im not sure about, unless I really havea big trust with the team and the project that they've created maybe I'll be joining and allow them to gather my real identity if its really needed.
o.ogurlu

Activity: 910

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 12:50:21 PM

I think, Kyc shouldn't need for Bountyhunters. And I don't usually join with bounty campaigns that want kyc. Because I don't want to give my credentials to a project that is too new. Because the new projects have not time to create a more reliable environment.
Betwrong
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2135

It's underdogs who win in the end

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 12:59:21 PM

Being not against KYC in general I still can't understand the logic behind statements a la "KYC is required for bounty hunters to limit the amount of cheaters and scammers".  What are bounty campaigns for? They are for promoting a project, aren't they? And if a "cheater" is promoting a project with multiple accounts, he/she is still promoting it, right? Someone with 10 accounts can be more helpful for a project than 10 different persons, and that's why, imo, he/she deserves a bounty in accordance with what they have done for the project.

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
trash321

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 01:03:16 PM

I do not think that the rules, which are now mostly the developers who are trying to integrate, can change at least the events, but you understand that now in most cases, all the same decision-making is happening in favor of the developers.
jyotianand01

Activity: 980

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 01:30:53 PM

I have no objection to give KYC as it is betterment for us because many cheaters are using real bounty hunters data and making false entries. This way, it is easy to remove cheaters from the system as they cannot give KYC for false entries and multiple accounts can be traced easily.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 01:33:13 PM

KYC - Know your customer is important for verify a person identity. I think its good for bounty hunters. Now in this forum, many people spanning and creating multiple Account. For this reason, KYC is very important I think. If someone work in a bounty campaign with multiple account, then he can't verify all account by KYC. So his attitude will be turn back to continue single account. It will helps the forum spam free, neat and clean.

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
maxilopez

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 01:36:02 PM

I believe that this is the right decision to enter proof of identity because there are so many scammers on the market who want to make money without giving anything in return and get tokens by cheating. Another thing is that you need to be very careful with data transfer.

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
ThunderFive

Activity: 44

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 01:36:52 PM

Yes, to kick out the cheaters, as I see, in the campaigns which require KYC, there're alwaysm much fewers bounty hunters than non KYC campaign.
supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 01:38:29 PM

hy all,

I think ICOs are requiring KYC for bounty hunters because some bounty hunters are abusing the bounty campaign. Some are using multiple accounts to get more bounty. Bounty hunters can also be considered as investors because they are offering their service to earn from an ICO.
Nidhi Bhatia
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 01:39:46 PM

According to me, KYC fot tokens/coins, not at all feasible. There is no need to fill KYC before payments. still many ICO main rule is , participant will have to fill KYC before payment of bounty campaign. Personally i against of KYC. Still i participated in many KYC bounties and fills KYC oftenly.

mdzahed134

Activity: 2142
Merit: 259

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 01:44:50 PM

KYC need for both of investor and bounty hunter. Bounty hunter just promoted project but kyc is very important in here to detect multiple account and spammer. Definitely it's very initiative for any project. If Investors can submit kyc why you can't do it. I believe it's so effective system.   

ccsang

Activity: 910
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 01:54:07 PM

I like KYC because it limits the number of participants, especially in the signature campaign. There are people who use multiple accounts and it's not fair to me and those who use one account. But I will not risk my personal information just to get some worthless tokens.
a lot of bounty campaign announcement bounty hunter need to do KYC at the end of campaign, so it's won't affected legit participants bounty reward, but we can decided pass the KYC or not if final bounty spreadsheet reward not worth it, KYC is important for project to become success and I agree KYC is required for bounty hunter
yecats

Activity: 395
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 01:56:49 PM

It's  up to you if you understand well  KYC  Wink  but for  me not necessary  for bounty  the participants  to be required  to pass  KYC.  As we all know that KYC is for security purpose  so  that they  can  check double  if buyers  is legit or not.  And also too risky to give you personal  Inforamtion.
Augustyusuf

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 01:59:45 PM

actually KYC procedure only for investor or buyer when they participated on ico stage, but nowadays many greedy people making multiple account and entering bounty program with more than one account, so i think KYC is needed for bounty hunters to proof their not a cheater or greedy person with multiple account.

RideNodeTM (RIDE) is the First American Ride and Transportation Blockchain and Virtual Currency.
https://ridenode.io/[/cent
AdoboCandies

Activity: 680
Merit: 173

Giggity

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 01:59:47 PM

I think it is a good idea for more security of your tokens and for the good of the ICO KYC is just a simple request from them and an easy task in exchange for their tokens but sometimes they are taking advantage on the KYC because they can decline some ones bounty hunter KYC so they could not get rewards from them and there are also some countries that regulates crypto so it is for the ICO safety and also for your safety.
jpnl0005

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 02:02:46 PM

I do support the idea of kyc cause it helps fish out fraudsters and impersonators in project and enables those who are eligible for payment earn what they deserve rather than some persons earning it it is a great idea
kipoel

Activity: 826
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 02:06:15 PM

hy all,

As a bounty hunter, i choose no KYC for the bounty participant, since we deserve the reward for what we have done to help promoting the project. So don't really agree if we get annoyed with KYC for bounty.
marcitosi

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 02:08:30 PM

until at the legal level a bounty is accepted, I see no reason because of what I have to introduce an identity verification system in bounty campaigns. it is wrong and contrary to common sense

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████ BITZON ███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
● ● ▬▬▬▬▬ First Marketplace Powered by the Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ●[/url]
https://bitzon.io/
asyakashi

Activity: 1918
Merit: 256

Just.bet - Decentralized On-chain Casino

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 02:09:54 PM

Honest bounty hunters will not be afraid of KYC. unless they have several accounts in one campaign.
the thing that is most feared is data security, and this may have to be an issue worthy of debate.

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet$  $
  $
$  $
  $
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
CARD GAMES
PLINKO
HORSE RACING
WHEEL
DICE
ROULETTE
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
✅ ONE CLICK BETS
✅ FASTEST VRF
✅ WEEKLY REWARDS
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
odranoel

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 02:23:08 PM

I don't really know if KYC is against the law but i have one bounty program joined that needed it, all i did was fill up and give what the bounty required and i don't think it was a problem. KYC is know your customer and just obey on it to make it possible for you and the program don't have any trouble.

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
selenophile

Activity: 244

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 02:28:45 PM

No to KYC. We cannot easily trust anyone here in crypto world our identity.  Providing IDs or other proof identity should bot be done here due to lack of security and assusrance that it would kept confidential.

GunsLair

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 02:29:49 PM

I'm not against KYC verification for participants in bounty campaigns. When I agree to participate in a particular campaign, I understand which project I will participate in, which means I studied it and I like it. And I don't see anything bad in the KYC. Many participants are outraged by the fact that this condition often appears at the end of the bounty but I think that you need to be prepared for any surprises.
rafa_uefa3

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 02:35:23 PM

crypto industry becoming more regulated in the last time, and that's good, because anarchy online - dead end for further development,
BUT ! KYC should be not too difficult for REAL people, just 2 another couple of minutes (because we are bounty hunters, time is money)

ripaex (https://ripaex.io/)
Marketplace
Labay

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 02:43:07 PM

I also against on this because it is for your security to hide identities for the camp that are not trusted.  What I mean is there are some scam ICO that can track your identities for some reason.  This forum was for the whole world and it is too dangerous to show your identity to a site that has no concern by government.

❏  ixian    Github -    Discord - ANN -    Telegram - Reddit - Twitter      ❏  ixian
66.6  TRANSACTIONS PER SECOND                 REDEFINING HOW WE CONNECT               GET INVOLVED NOW
██████ Data Streaming Hybrid-Proof DLT  Blockchain based IM  ██████
nhattori27

Activity: 387

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:06:56 PM

In my opinion, Bounty hunters are just promoting the projects, so why should they be required to pass KYC (know your customer). In some projects, KYC is mandatory, but in most projects you don't need to pass KYC.
javainn

Activity: 733

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:10:26 PM

even though it is a good thing and guarantees security and even avoids cheating, I think that with the existence of kyc, there is no significant effect on prices. the acquisition of token bounty is very little and I think that it is appropriate for investors to use kyc.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
jaja colleen

Activity: 188

Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platfor

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:34:19 PM

In my opinion, Bounty hunters are just promoting the projects, so why should they be required to pass KYC (know your customer). In some projects, KYC is mandatory, but in most projects you don't need to pass KYC.

I agree that kyc is for costumers only,but if the manager detect that many cheaters and spammers participating in their campaigns we cannot do anything if they want to change the rules and we need to follow it,because they want only to protect their project to those cheaters and spammers.

⟨   EraSwapToken.io   ⟩  ⟩  ICO Active   Join Now  ⟩
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform
patykuprova

Creative & digital marketing agency

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 03:40:57 PM

I agree that kyc is for costumers only,but if the manager detect that many cheaters and spammers participating in their campaigns we cannot do anything,m of they want to change the rules,we need to follow it because they want only to protect their project to those cheaters and spammers.
I think KYC for Bounty Hunters is reasonable because after KYC, cheater and account farming will be removed. Honest hunters will get big reward for their hardwork.

I have finished kyc but not get token yet. Telegram @BeansreaL
My Erc-20 address: 0xe3e21e290544471facac5b9fb51127b1a0725710
seggardinggins

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:53:09 PM

No to KYC. We cannot easily trust anyone here in crypto world our identity.  Providing IDs or other proof identity should bot be done here due to lack of security and assusrance that it would kept confidential.
I also feel that KYC is not needed in the Bounty. KYC because in my opinion KYC is not very influential in reducing the multy account. we also cannot submit our identity to the Bounty which we do not know for certain, especially at this time there are many frauds using Bounty so we have to be careful if we analyze KYC for a Bounty.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:53:31 PM

hy all,

Mostly projec Asking the bounty hunters for KYC to make sure that there are no multiple accounts in their ico,since this is rampant whos many bounty hunting accounts are owned by single person or by a team thats been engaging in this community illegal actions.but still theres alot of campaign abusing person here in forum that cannot be detect
doroshok2

Activity: 175

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:58:22 PM

I find it rather strange. I don't understand why bounty hunters have to go through KYC. Since this is necessary for investors, why apply it to hunters? And now a lot of scams, and we give them your personal information.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
pearcy jackson

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:01:33 PM

if it is a requirement to follow the Bounty, it means that it is a must and therefore it must not be violated  Smiley . the question is, as far as I know KYC is to know identity, so is it wrong if the Manager asks  about KYC?  the Manager is also afraid of  the cheating. if I, if the project is good and the requirements require KYC, then I will fight for it. even though we also have to be careful. so that's all your choice, if you are sure why not to  try?  Smiley
Rockkey

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:02:39 PM

Bounty hunters are not investors for projects, they just provide their services to the project. I doubt that the project forces to provide documents to those people who, for example, provide services for creating sites for the project. This is nonsense. This is the same if you come to the store and ask the seller to show your passport.
fvb

Activity: 1470

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:12:44 PM

I am not against identification.  But within reasonable limits.  If I choose a project with KYC, I will study it in detail.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
maldini

Activity: 952
Merit: 308

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:12:58 PM

yes in my opinion the presence of kyc on the bounty hunter will be very difficult for cheating players such as using more accounts. Kyc for bounty hunters does sound very strange, perhaps with the kyc to the bounty hunter showing that the ICO wants to be serious in choosing a professional bounty hunter
rapsa2018

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:42:54 PM

Bounty hunters is only supporting for a ICO and promoting it for bounty and I think KYC will nice disabled for it and investors only can used some KYC.
OSEIBOATENG

Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 04:44:56 PM

KYC(Know Your Customer) is one of the processed they use in bounties to bring out people who are cheating. To me I think its one of the best ideas in the crypto bounties and I will never go against it.
kenjionline

Activity: 443

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:49:01 PM

I am totally against going through the KYC procedure. I want to be anonymous. If there are many scammers in a campaign bounty, have them figure them out in other ways. Especially scammers do not cost anything to buy other people's documents for KYC.
Vektrum

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 05:52:26 PM

Bounty hunters are not ICO clients at all. The client is the one who pays his money for goods or services. Investors in ICO pay their money and buy tokens. Therefore, they can be tested by KYC for the possibility of laundering dirty money. In the relationship between the ICO team and bounty hunters, bounty hunters provide advertising services for the ICO project, and the ICO team pays them with new tokens. Therefore, the ICO team in this case are the customers of bounty hunters. Then who should be tested by KYC before anyone?
Dim4ik

Activity: 661
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 06:02:55 PM

Personally, I am neutral to this test because I do not see anything wrong with that. Of course it seems like a hassle but overall the bad just nothing. I'm not breaking the law at least.
Perkovic

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 06:09:27 PM

I’m against this probably like most of the participants in bounty campaigns because very often there are fraudulent projects that just get free access to your documents

inMIN.it TIME BASED CRYPTOCURRENCY██
ICO Pre-Sale : October, 2018 ██
okaypool

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 06:13:31 PM

Of course, the absence of a KYC would simplify the work of bounty hunters, but I believe that this has its advantages. For example, it is possible to eliminate fraudsters.
okaypool

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 06:14:45 PM

Of course, the absence of a KYC would simplify the work of bounty hunters, but I believe that this has its advantages. For example, it is possible to eliminate fraudsters.

The most important thing is to warn about the need for verification of identity in advance, and not then make additional changes to the rules, which is why hunters often suffer and cannot get their tokens
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: