Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:43:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Bitcoin really stabilize any country's economy level?  (Read 2576 times)
St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:05:59 PM

I don't think so, but bitcoin probably can be one of supporting factors to increase the economic levels of country. The economic improvement or level is measured by several factors such as the national income, national products, job vacancy and positive improvement that tends stable and continuously improve.

Bitcoin can contribute to make the economic stable while the users or holders of bitcoin is convert it to the real fiat then use it for purchasing national products. It is automatically support and boasted the purchasing power.
Bitcoin can be helpful for the individuals to increase their economy so which may cause their country's economy to grow but I don't think all of the people will be profitable from crypto investments.And then if bitcoin was converted into fiat for purchasing it won't be helpful for the economy so the bitcoins needs to be used as it is.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
patarfweefwee

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 12:59:55 AM

I personally dont know about what happened currently with Venezuela, but as far as i know, they used crypto currency when their Fiat fell. They transitioned to a cashless economy so that their Fiat may recover. I'm guessing they actually recovered because crypto currency actually gave it a respite.

izza123

Activity: 382
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 12:38:00 PM

It should be understood that in addition to the advantages of cryptocurrencies, there are drawbacks that must be taken into account. In order for governments to start using cryptocurrencies for the benefit of the state, it is necessary to carefully plan and conduct a competent economic policy.
LieTOme

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 01:37:25 PM

everything can possibly happen for now what might happen while many countries that do not agree to the existence of crypto currencies enter their countries how to stabilize the country's economy
wingsthegreat21

Activity: 87
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:05:38 PM

Yes! from my own experience it really helps a lot and this new evolution will take time to be understood and accepted, as you have mentioned. I believe it will become mainstream sooner than later. When we went from the Industrial Age to the Information Age, most of us probably visualized computers as a fad. As things progressed things changed rapidly. This new technology changed the way we manufactured things. We developed robots and these robots replaced workers on the assembly line, we stored our data on disks instead of paper. Information Technology required us to adapt to a new way of doing things.
usorin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:15:47 PM

Bitcoin can do a lot of things as long as it stays faithful with its original white paper, but considering the present market manipulation, it could only bring chaos so it needs order.
andriw

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 04:40:20 AM

economic stability is based on good economic growth and good government control of domestic conditions. what if bitcoin is adopted in a country, even though the country cannot control it, what actually happens is an unstable economic situation.
zeingrind777

Activity: 994
Merit: 138

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 05:02:56 AM

I think Bitcoin is able to stabilize the country's economy because Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are designed to be able to withstand economic turmoil. This results in a more stable asset value are not affected by the wishes of central authorities such as the government or banks and protect the integrity of savings and transactions. If you think of fiat currencies, you see a change in value that is crazy because the government can print whenever they want, but it happens instead with crypto and because the value continues to grow.
VivianJacob

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 05:11:17 AM

Paper money may be affected by economic turmoil, for example the government may print more paper if needed. Bitcoins or other cryptocurency are not, they are designed to withstand economic fluctuations, so it is able to stabilize the economy.
illnino

Activity: 756
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:30:31 PM

As we all have been speaking many times that Bitcoin possesses the power to diminish the use of fiat in a country where it's welcomed with full hearts, I wish to know that does it really have the ability to cope up with the challenges a country's economy faces? Can it help in the growth of their GDP?

As we know, Bitcoin is limited in number whereas Federal Reserve has the power to do monetary easing when things go wild with their economy levels. So with such limitations, can Bitcoin really stabilize any country's economic issues?

Bitcoin is a unique currency, and it may affect on the economy level. I think when the government of any country accepts cryptocurrency, it immediately affects on the economy level of all the people in this country.
SvonioneFromMangoCoinz

Activity: 663
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:37:58 PM

As we all have been speaking many times that Bitcoin possesses the power to diminish the use of fiat in a country where it's welcomed with full hearts, I wish to know that does it really have the ability to cope up with the challenges a country's economy faces? Can it help in the growth of their GDP?

As we know, Bitcoin is limited in number whereas Federal Reserve has the power to do monetary easing when things go wild with their economy levels. So with such limitations, can Bitcoin really stabilize any country's economic issues?
The current bitcoin has been unstable in the face of a recession. Evidence that it has dropped from $ 15k to $ 6k5. Now is the worst time. I hope in the future it will soon recover. Trade war issues will stop soon.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Ahimoth

Activity: 812

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 04:44:25 PM

The current bitcoin has been unstable in the face of a recession. Evidence that it has dropped from $ 15k to $ 6k5. Now is the worst time. I hope in the future it will soon recover. Trade war issues will stop soon.
If Bitcoin help to stabilize the country economy level why some government is still not accept it to some countries. Since Bitcoin is really helpful, i think government should be considered the good possible thing might happen once they accept Bitcoin to there country. Bitcoin help them to lessen the jobless people which really helpful to have a better economy to there country.
yatogami

Activity: 462

bvo.trybravo.com

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:13:12 PM

As a speculative asset bitcoin can improve the financial state of people, provided that they make a nice monthly profit by byuing btc at a low price and selling it at high price.
Consequently, the consumption level of the population goes up resulting in the increased GDP (which as we know is the final value of all goods and services in the country).
I am not sure if bitcoin can improve the economy if it is utilized solely as a means of payment, but the freedom of using crypto is definitely one of the indicators of economic "health" of a country.

Biscutard

Activity: 759
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 10:43:30 PM

I think Bitcoin is able to stabilize the country's economy because Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are designed to be able to withstand economic turmoil. This results in a more stable asset value are not affected by the wishes of central authorities such as the government or banks and protect the integrity of savings and transactions. If you think of fiat currencies, you see a change in value that is crazy because the government can print whenever they want, but it happens instead with crypto and because the value continues to grow.
This had me thinking that what about of those who holds millions of bitcoin? Are they capable of changing the economic turmoil if needed? Such small information from them might be important but they were on a watch as i've known most of them are hackers stash.

I think it's better to not to compare bitcoin and fiat because they were really huge in difference such as value in every penny compare to bitcoin in every cents.
andika2018

Activity: 700

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 12:24:28 AM

Bitcoin monetary system can stablize economic country because have limited supply. Different with current monetary system that always print money to boost economic growth, bitcoin limited the supply to maintain inflation and creating quality growth
Escf4

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 01:02:26 AM

Bitcoin can really help stabilized any country's economic level , but it is not fully ,bitcoin really can help people the oppurtunity to arise economic financial crises of individual willing to work for bitcoin and other cryptos , so this bitcoin is of help to country's level of economy.

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
GirlBitcoin

Activity: 210

Dronair Best Operating For Cargo Robotics Industry

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 01:03:09 AM

I think it is unlikely to stabilize the economy of a country. Because our market is a cycle. When you lose money in investing, there are definitely people who have made a profit from your sale. So I think it's just exchange and not enough people will fail. Bitcoin will sometimes make a country's economy go down if investors have no experience in the field.
lingwistiko

Activity: 322

╔►[FILIPINO Translator]◄╝

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 02:13:34 AM

I don't really believe that bitcoin can stabilize any country's economic status because if that is so, then those countries who said that cryptocurrencies helped boost their economic growth were all liars?

andriarto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 03:15:14 AM

I don't really believe that bitcoin can stabilize any country's economic status because if that is so, then those countries who said that cryptocurrencies helped boost their economic growth were all liars?
but if a country like Japan has legalized bitcoin and we hear that employee's salary is btc, of course now the people are rich, because it has risen high when seen from beginning of circulation of btc

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 04:39:08 AM

It can't because in my opinion based on logic, cryptocurrency is even unstable, especially regarding some of the disadvantages of bitcoin, although it could be to help GDP in a country's economy but because the value in bitcoin itself is unstable it can actually add to problems in the economy.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████