Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:44:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][RF][ICO] – Raido Financial: The Global Fintech Ecosystem  (Read 2599 times)
C|R|Y|P|T|O|M|A|N

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 02:54:29 PM

Now the market in general is practically at the very bottom, it is difficult to collect some money to develop the project further.
difficult. But it does not stop. Many projects are developing now simply on the same enthusiasm of developers. Since it is now a very difficult period in the life of the market.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
WayForward (OP)

Activity: 255
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 03:12:46 PM

Now the market in general is practically at the very bottom, it is difficult to collect some money to develop the project further.
WayForward (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 03:13:58 PM

We will wait for the results, I hope that the elections will be held normally and without problems, the financial situation is not the best now, many people are talking about it

Thank you for your support!
Phileste

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 03:28:22 PM

difficult. But it does not stop. Many projects are developing now simply on the same enthusiasm of developers. Since it is now a very difficult period in the life of the market.
Cryptocurrency falls, investment becomes less, it is a fact, but you cannot get away from it
Sevreki

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 03:49:12 PM

I wonder if they will collect soft cap in the amount of 7500, it is now very difficult, but really
the soft cap that the team has set is a pretty ambitious task. Of course, in today's realities of the market, this will not be easy to do. But this does not mean that it is not possible. I want to believe in the success of the project.
Well, let's see, the chances are, the main thing is the correct realization of the potential of the project, it is possible that everything will come out
Handiex

Activity: 78

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 03:55:49 PM

I agree if the project has a good potential in the market and the developers are dedicated in their platform it will reflect and investors are going to see this, for a project not to fail they should strike a deal with private investors who will support them until everything is properly set up.
I also hope that the project team will find a common language with investors and the project community and will be able to release a product that will satisfy the wishes and requirements of the majority!
There will be more investment if you show an almost finished project, and not to feed them with breakfast, this is very important)
Xtonyonyack

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 04:05:58 PM

I'd like to hope that the current negative trend in the crypto market does not put the development of this project. I would not like that because of the lack of funding the activity was stopped.
The current negative (falling) trend in the crypto market beats the scam projects very badly because they don’t manage to raise money and they disappear. and normal projects continue to conduct their development as they have other goals and objectives.

I agree if the project has a good potential in the market and the developers are dedicated in their platform it will reflect and investors are going to see this, for a project not to fail they should strike a deal with private investors who will support them until everything is properly set up.

They really have the potential, like how they are adjusted for growth. Another thing is that of course with such a market a good code and team may not be enough. How do you plan to build big community to promote your work?
I think you need to order advertising on trading platforms so that people can see and use the application.
Crypton2018

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 04:07:23 PM

But the team then needs to show a completely finished product to its customers in order to continue its development, but most of the projects do not live to the end
I think that most of the projects that, as you say, do not reach the end - these are projects that were initially set up to deceive users and under this guise they hide their fraudulent schemes. If people have a large part of the finished product, they will never give up their years of work.
Ondrakel

Activity: 136

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 04:17:00 PM

But the team then needs to show a completely finished product to its customers in order to continue its development, but most of the projects do not live to the end
I think that most of the projects that, as you say, do not reach the end - these are projects that were initially set up to deceive users and under this guise they hide their fraudulent schemes. If people have a large part of the finished product, they will never give up their years of work.
It is possible and true, but not a fact, because now even if the project is real, it cannot always come out the way you want, an elementary lack of investment
Fedianex

Activity: 119

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 04:27:02 PM

Now in the modern world it is very difficult to understand where the project is scam, and where it is real, because they are very good at describing and providing everything
Hidellonie

Activity: 82

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 04:41:08 PM

Now in the modern world it is very difficult to understand where the project is scam, and where it is real, because they are very good at describing and providing everything
Maybe sometime they will find a really working way to define the scam project, but now it is almost unreal, according to statistics, most of the project does not live long
DonProton

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 04:47:57 PM

I also think that the market has reached its bottom and there is almost nowhere to fall further. Mining is already in the majority below profitability. Therefore, I think that a little more we will be supported at this level and a tremendous growth will begin as it was last year!
DiscoMan

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 05:03:11 PM

Cryptocurrency falls, investment becomes less, it is a fact, but you cannot get away from it
How do you want it? almost a year downward trend in the market. Of course, most weak market participants leave it. there are only major players and the most patient!
Salichex

Activity: 91

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 05:18:04 PM

I also think that the market has reached its bottom and there is almost nowhere to fall further. Mining is already in the majority below profitability. Therefore, I think that a little more we will be supported at this level and a tremendous growth will begin as it was last year!
It’s not a fact that there will be big growth like last year, maybe it will be after the new year, but the fact is that nobody can know the course even lower)
Tamandrac

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 05:21:18 PM

How do you want it? almost a year downward trend in the market. Of course, most weak market participants leave it. there are only major players and the most patient!
That period in the market, when a strong project squeezes the weak, it was always like this, only a few enter the foreign market
Garahain

Activity: 119

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 05:24:07 PM

Not a fact, maybe even a real project cannot be reached, because a competitor was able to get ahead, there are a lot of risks in the market.
WayForward (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 07:40:34 PM

💥 Raido Financial - A Revolution in the Crypto Market

Neironix.io posted an article about our project 💪

You can read more about Raido Financial Exchange, Raido Multicurrency Wallet and their features!

📍We invite you to find out more interesting information about the project that will revolutionize crypto market 👉 https://bit.ly/2OPeKz4

The Neironix team believes that Raido Financial will not only revolutionize the present crypto exchange market, but will also be in the forefront! Hurry up to join our Pre-Sale and become a part of this change!

➡️ BUY RF TOKENS HERE: http://bit.ly/2zRj2Sl
BTC_Eldorado

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 07:50:17 PM

We will wait for the results, I hope that the elections will be held normally and without problems, the financial situation is not the best now, many people are talking about it
Also, many say that the market will change soon and growth will begin. As it was last November. I hope that this year we will lead the pump as well as last year!
Discovery2017

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 09:49:50 PM

💥 Raido Financial - A Revolution in the Crypto Market

Neironix.io posted an article about our project 💪

You can read more about Raido Financial Exchange, Raido Multicurrency Wallet and their features!

📍We invite you to find out more interesting information about the project that will revolutionize crypto market 👉 https://bit.ly/2OPeKz4

The Neironix team believes that Raido Financial will not only revolutionize the present crypto exchange market, but will also be in the forefront! Hurry up to join our Pre-Sale and become a part of this change!

➡️ BUY RF TOKENS HERE: http://bit.ly/2zRj2Sl
Great news! Good article! I think that she will play on the formation of a positive image of the project!
WayForward (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 09:54:10 AM

🌐 Raido Financial – A Reliable and Secure Cryptosystem

🔸 Cryptocurrency Raido Exchange is a versatile, reliable, and efficient solution for trading activities and ICO tokens.

🔸 Multicurrency Raido Wallet: a cohesive solution for crypto traders where they can efficiently trade in multiple cryptocurrencies.

🔸Other benefits of the platform such as execution of various trading operations seamlessly with highly technological features.

All this and more you can find in the article about Raido Financial posted on Bitcoinafrica.io !

We invite you to read it  👉 https://bit.ly/2FBHrAu

🔥 RF Pre-Sale is live and you can invest in an international fintech network today!

BUY RF TOKENS NOW ➡️ http://bit.ly/2zRj2Sl
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: