Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 10:56:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅[ANN]-[ICO]- Excolony -EXC: A New Cypto Exchange Generation(Trade with AI)✅  (Read 33102 times)
nuttapon1987

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:09:04 PM

Hi Devs Excolony !
I have joined airdrop, How to calculate your referral points ? If I Invite 1, then how many points ? I do not see the airdrop_bounty page.
Your project is very good , I believe the project will  Smiley
Larsent

Activity: 26

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:18:23 PM

Hi Devs Excolony !
I have joined airdrop, How to calculate your referral points ? If I Invite 1, then how many points ? I do not see the airdrop_bounty page.
Your project is very good , I believe the project will  Smiley
Of the few projects that are attractive for long-term investments! Well-designed road map, transparency and predictable growth. Definitely worth taking par and good luck the team.
irina3777o

Activity: 55

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:24:40 PM

Now we can see what this company is capable of, according to all the steps taken by the target.
I can say that the professionals have worked here, the amateur is not capable of
minymax1212 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:39:22 PM

What is the minimum investment for this project?
It has no limited in the ICO, but in presale, we have 10 ETH for minimum
Fiji91

Activity: 69

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:49:43 PM

Missions on airdrop very clearly, can we expand it on linkedin or reddit? They have a amazing community of blockchain.
Andrecrypto30

Activity: 117

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:00:21 PM

To participate in the pre-sale I have to go through the kyc?
bestpikka

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:31:09 AM

if you really want to invest, I suggest you ask this on the telegram of this project so that you get a quick and sure answer from this project team and I see that for a minimum investment is 10 ETH and this seems pretty big.
truongvv

Activity: 15

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 03:44:19 AM

Missions on airdrop very clearly, can we expand it on linkedin or reddit? They have a amazing community of blockchain.
Yes, I could see that it's easy to earn 100$ via Airdop bounty programs
truongvv

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 07:14:40 AM

After the launch you want to trade the tokens in which exchange ?  Smiley
Binance? Bittrex? HitBTC??  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
tom1010

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:18:08 AM

if you really want to invest, I suggest you ask this on the telegram of this project so that you get a quick and sure answer from this project team and I see that for a minimum investment is 10 ETH and this seems pretty big.
I don't think so. As far as I know, only buy at the presale has a minimum is 10 ETH. Publicsale has no minimum, so he can invest in publicsale. They check airdrop by handle, so I belive in this project.
pjnkgo

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:43:49 AM

[/quote]
I don't think so. As far as I know, only buy at the presale has a minimum is 10 ETH. Publicsale has no minimum, so he can invest in publicsale. They check airdrop by handle, so I belive in this project.
[/quote]
Check by handle? why do you know?
truongvv

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 07:53:11 AM

I think KYC is normal for joining any project.
For the minimum investing. I think it's for presale. I dont see any minimum budget mentioned in public sale (ICO)
pjnkgo

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:14:32 AM

I think KYC is normal for joining any project.
For the minimum investing. I think it's for presale. I dont see any minimum budget mentioned in public sale (ICO)

I asked the admin on the telegram and they said there would not be any limit in the ICO. But I have trouble with the airdrop. I do the daily task yesterday and now I see the status "not complete" in my task. They said that they will check again  Cry Cry Cry Cry
I'm afraid that they will forget, many projects have so forgotten to support the user. This is a good project and is about to be completed, quite a pity if I lose the EXC bonus.
minymax1212 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:55:47 AM

What is the ico price and how much is the hardcap?
1 EXC = $0.5 and the Hardcap is $12.5M sir
ololajulo

Activity: 2240
Merit: 270

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:23:38 PM

Is the pre-sale opened or opening? If I get my English right, It does not mean the same thing. Already a sum had been raised and the countdown timer is left with less than 2 days. Exchanges are now everywhere, sometimes I thinks it is important for decentralize exchange to be many for fiat exchange. Now,what new thing is this project offering? for new exchange  and I think they need to raise that hard-cap to be efficient in their trade.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
pjnkgo

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:07:02 AM

How can I trust in your SAFU? What is the guarantee for the project?
truongvv

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 07:37:58 AM

After the launch you want to trade the tokens in which exchange ?  Smiley
I can see that they has own their exchange? right admin?
Spooknow

Activity: 546
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 09:20:08 AM

It will certainly be an interesting platform for users  Smiley
We will try our best to make the revolution in the crypto world. However, we need the support from all users and investors all the world to contribute to the best exchange
I found this platform very interesting. EXCOLONY Can become a revolution in the cryptographic market and get the support of the community, depending on the project. Improvements in every aspect of the project, continuous improvement in technology, group interaction, marketing, and user endow are factors that the community and investors will pay attention to and select projects.

Let's see what they show in the final version. I understand correctly that this team has already hacked more than once? No offense, but when they break into it once it can be with everyone, but when it’s already several times, I think many investors will not want to invest in it.
Hello, we are confident that we have experiences in the security. And now we fix 100% and there are no more hackers around. And our exchange has SAFU insurance for people who are hacked. You can see that no one want to have hack. We just do to satisfy the users. Our slogan is your pleasure is our innovation. We will keep this promise and support us to reach the target. Thank you for your contribution.

I will observe your project looks great on all other points. I will wait for your release on the exchange and then buy myself a little extra and cheap. In such a market I used to buy so.
minymax1212 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:52:18 PM

Is the pre-sale opened or opening? If I get my English right, It does not mean the same thing. Already a sum had been raised and the countdown timer is left with less than 2 days. Exchanges are now everywhere, sometimes I thinks it is important for decentralize exchange to be many for fiat exchange. Now,what new thing is this project offering? for new exchange  and I think they need to raise that hard-cap to be efficient in their trade.
Pre-sale is in few hours left. Don't miss the change having 50% bonus. And about centralized exchange. We can reduce the hack and improve the security.
truongvv

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 03:45:20 AM

Pre-sale is in few hours left. Don't miss the change having 50% bonus. And about centralized exchange. We can reduce the hack and improve the security.
Great Boy!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: