Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:36:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Blazed remove this scammer from DT2  (Read 905 times)
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 02:49:46 AM

This thread says everything

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1938190

So now you know why blazed is covering Lauda and his abuse and never giving a reply on the abuse which happened because of him.
When you read their trust feedback you will see its a known issue which has been also added as trust feedback from other legandary members

actmyname nick is being mentioned there very often
Mentioned? Where? What the fuck are you talking about?
Moreover, I don't believe that Blazed needs to "cover" Lauda to stay in an escrow team. Their reputation supercedes themselves.

Thule has a point here.
Surely if lauds actually got scammed bad enough they would remove blazed from the list of trusted escrows.

Thank you Thule for disproving yourself Grin.

I have not taken any escrows for over a year now and do not plan to take any in the future. The thread should state that I am no longer active etc... I have no clue what he is implying with the "covering for Lauda" statement.
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 05:26:07 AM

I have not taken any escrows for over a year now and do not plan to take any in the future. The thread should state that I am no longer active etc...
Yeah, soon.

I have no clue what he is implying with the "covering for Lauda" statement.
It might be beneficial to actually ignore the butthurt troll. Now go fetch me my stuff. Angry

Moreover, I don't believe that Blazed needs to "cover" Lauda to stay in an escrow team. Their reputation supercedes themselves.
It's just a formal thing; whether one or more of us leaves it wouldn't really matter.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: