Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:42:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [FOR HIRE] Operations / deployment tech - Available for travel anywhere  (Read 144 times)
danharper (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:33:14 PM
Last edit: October 10, 2018, 02:25:07 AM by danharper

Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Dan and I have experience working at large mining operations in North America, with extensive experience involving large-scale deployments of ASIC or GPU miners, and deep technical skills for the diagnosis of issues that may arise during the operation whether with the mining hardware or facility infrastructure.

Deployment of megwatts worth of miners is an easy task when you have the knowledge and experience to safely maneuver the process.

I can work easily with your team of technicians to ensure a smooth process for getting your mine deployed and hashing.

Do you need to decide what infrastructure equipment to go with for a stable & efficient mine? I'm here to help.

I am able to travel to your location and provide assistance.

Send me an PM for my email if you are interested in hiring me or to simply get an elaboration on my skills.
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
danharper (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:56:34 PM

Need me to come to your mine and facilitate a large or small scale deployment?

I have extensive technical skills on the hardware & software deployment for cryptocurrency miners.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: