Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:23:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Appeal Banned Acount @Theymos Please Chek it  (Read 175 times)
imaginedragon (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:25:26 AM

Sir, what's wrong with this account ?  Cry please give me information that I should not make that mistake, so that I can fix it and will not repeat this mistake I have done, please show me where I made the mistake.

My Account which is got Banned : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1215349
https://i.imgur.com/zOhNSX9.png

With humbly, Please show my mistake sir... Cry
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
piepie.asean

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:52:42 AM

Hello brother, I think you broke the rules of the forum, 1. plagiarism, 2. copy and paste, 3 post the topic does not allow. Do not worry, the administrator will give you the earliest reason.
S_Therapist

Activity: 308
Merit: 277

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:57:57 AM
Last edit: October 05, 2018, 07:48:29 AM by S_Therapist

Sir, what's wrong with this account ?  Cry please give me information that I should not make that mistake, so that I can fix it and will not repeat this mistake I have done, please show me where I made the mistake.
As you have been banned, you definitely have done something wrong.
So, the very first mistake was you didn't read the rules before posting. If you read, you were not banned.

With humbly, Please show my mistake sir... Cry
As far as I am concerned, theymos doesn't have much time to show excuse behind each banned. There are thousands a lot of account get banned daily.

Exchase
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CRYPTO EXCHANGE  │  MARGIN TRADING  │  TOKEN LISTING
CRYPTO-WALLET  │  CRYPTO-GAMES  │  CRYPTO LOANS
SOCIAL TRADING  │  P2P EXCHANGE  │  OTC TRADING
MONEY TRANSFER SYSTEM  │  BINARY OPTIONS
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
mainconcept

Activity: 588
Merit: 422

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 07:36:22 AM

I'm pretty sure you were banned for plagiarism.

Original post:
I think that is very likely to happen because you must be able to realize that the total supply of bitcoin is very limited, in contrast to gold which has a very large supply and is very easy to obtain so that the price of gold is defeated by the price of bitcoin.

Your gibberish:
gold that has a very large inventory and is very easy to obtain so that the price of gold is defeated by the price of bitcoin and that is very likely to happen because you must be able to realize that the total supply of bitcoin is very limited

This is a one-way road aka permaban.
virendarnagpal

Activity: 672
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 04:44:34 PM

Friend your work shows copy paste posts.  Two examples given by "mainconcept"  are sufficient to prove the reason behind banning.
I do not think that it is a loss to you.  The forum has given what is deserved in such cases.

It should be a lesson for other members.  Never ever try to copy paste.  Before participating in bounty campaigns for the sake of earning money ; I would suggest to read and gain knowledge about the forum; bitcoin and crypto world.  When some knowledge is gained only then take part in campaigns.
Also may be due to laziness some body doing like this type of job.  My suggestion is do not be lazy please.  It takes just few minutes to type your ideas.  So do not take risk; or else "Exit"  door is open always for rule brakers.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: