Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 07:55:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the reason Behind The Kucoin Exchange Fall?  (Read 279 times)
pacman7331 (OP)

Activity: 638
Merit: 118

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:40:45 PM

Not only me, Many people thought Kucoin will be the next Binance Exchanger. Kucoin User Interface is like almost Binance, Maybe they inspired from The Binance exchange but that was cool also. Kucoin has stronger security than Binance. A few Months ago, Kucoin rank was in 12 in coinmarketcap by daily trading volume. Then what happened? People are not talking about this exchanger, I have seen Exchange related Threads but maximum people ignore this exchange, at this moment, Kucoin rank is 56!! Even Yobit, Exrates Types exchanger is in a better position than Kucoin! Do You know what is the reason behind this fall?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:59:36 PM

Mind explaining why you think that Kucoin has better security than Binance? I find that hard to believe and it's impossible from our side to see how secure or not secure an exchange is behind the scenes.

In terms of user focused security, most exchanges handle similar measures where 2FA is the most important aspect of it. From here it's solely up to you to not mess up, and not the exchange itself.

Kucoin has always been a shitcoin exchange, where the most important aspect of their existence has been generating fake volumes. These exchanges are a disgrace to this industry and they deserve to vanish.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
apityeh71

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:26:28 AM

I always use exchange that has full feature include stop limit, and currently Kucoin does not have this feature.  Kucoin can be become top 10 exchange if they increase the feature and make new product to attrack new trader. Kucoin still have potential to be bigger exchange because they has good customer support.

cryptoalfs76

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰&#9

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:50:20 AM

Not only me, Many people thought Kucoin will be the next Binance Exchanger. Kucoin User Interface is like almost Binance, Maybe they inspired from The Binance exchange but that was cool also. Kucoin has stronger security than Binance. A few Months ago, Kucoin rank was in 12 in coinmarketcap by daily trading volume. Then what happened? People are not talking about this exchanger, I have seen Exchange related Threads but maximum people ignore this exchange, at this moment, Kucoin rank is 56!! Even Yobit, Exrates Types exchanger is in a better position than Kucoin! Do You know what is the reason behind this fall?

For me the situation of  market dumps why kucoin is fall now,actualy not only kucoin exchange would feel on these falling now,even same exchange would feel the same way,maybe in the side of kucoin exchange they would not easily recover there fall,but believing thats this scenario would relieve soon and kucoin would pass through this kind of difficulties into there investment exchanges,when market going back to its normal procedure.

Ribbitforum

Activity: 487
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:52:33 AM

Kucoin is good exchange.. maybe because some users is not allowed in there platform thats why its fall
Jating

Activity: 2884
Merit: 783

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:23:14 AM

The only reason I can think of is that maybe they're really manipulating and faking trade volumes that's why the it went as high as 12 as you said. Or other's doesn't get a feel of their UI or have issues.

But again, investors are smarter nowadays, if they smell fishy is going on, they go out and went on another platform. But the price of their token is going strong though, just a shade above $1, just saying.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
dinngostar
Copper Member

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:25:12 AM

I still use Kucoin cause some of the tokens i'm interested in are only listed on Kucoin.
Also curious about why you think Kucoin has better security than Binance?

DINNGO EXCHANGE│The first hybrid exchange with cold wallet integration.
WEBSITE              WHITEPAPER             TELEGRAM             TWITTER
h0lybyte

Activity: 924
Merit: 511

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:20:19 AM

I don't have any proper idea why kucoin exchange is falling but i personally left kucoin because they have no stop limit option.
Binance also have a best android app that gives you a much better interface than any other app. I am not sure if others have same reason to left kucoin but if they upgrade to these facilities, users might return
Elqui

Activity: 243
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:21:12 AM

We all have our own opinions about exchanges security but I don’t think kucoin has better security than binance. And for your question, i think this is just the effect of the bitcoin market going down, a lot of people lose interest in exchange.
mashutka444

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:51:39 AM

I think the reason for the fall on the Kucoin exchange is that someone started a rumor that the Kucoin exchange is a scam. Not once saw this false information. So all the Altcoins are falling ...
Javi_Anibarro

Activity: 1526
Merit: 282

tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:57:59 AM

I think the reason for the fall on the Kucoin exchange is that someone started a rumor that the Kucoin exchange is a scam. Not once saw this false information. So all the Altcoins are falling ...

No shit bro,
Did you remember when people were claiming that Poloniex will go scam a few months before ? because a lot of people got a problem on that exchange.
but,in reality nothing went wrong and the volume only decreasing a little compared to the rumours itself.
the reason why Kucoin is falling today due to themself,there is no much information regarding those exchange compared to Binance.
every month we can see a movement from Binance team,and we even can see them personally in some event.how about Kucoin ?
plus compared to Binance,their website is 'quite' laggy for me.
so why choose them when i have or we have something better ?
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:12:41 PM

I think it all boils down to their promotions as well as the marketing for their services. If you think about it I still yet to see one Kucoin advertisement around the web while the exchange you are comparing to has dozens of ads to whom whoch I see at least once or twice a day on different sites. Kucoin on the other hand does not have that lind of advertisements being shown meaning that Binance is spending more on their ads compared to Kucoin's budget, it seems here that even having a competitive rates is not enough to attract customers to your exchange.
cjie

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 04:02:19 PM

I think the reason for their fall in the position they were before is that there was a rumour in a few months ago that KuCoin is a scam and they have relocated their office. It was not actually true. It was a blackmailing to put them down. They will regain their confidence back very soon.
JanpriX

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 04:12:08 PM

Well, I always thought that Kucoin is an exchange that I should avoid. Many claims that it has been manipulating its volume on daily basis and others are saying that some of their deposits/withdrawals didn't go through making their money stuck in that exchange. Because of those accusations and rumors, I tend to stay away from it. Maybe, just maybe, these are the reasons why this certain exchange is falling behind. There are also some claims saying that they are not compliant to any law making their customers prone to many problems.

Technically, there are a lot of reason why this is happening to this exchange. And I believe that its bad reputation being thrown out in the open around the web really hit its popularity very hard.
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 04:13:04 PM

Kucoin is one of the Best platforms to trade cryptocurrencies and I just opened account about 2 weeks ago.  My knowledge in trade at binance help me to understand the platform and I have seeing Alot of arbitrage opportunity there also.  Hope traders will open account with them and see how good this exchange are.
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1126

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 04:13:57 PM

Reason?

Theres no such thing to be permanent when it comes to ranking.If it goes down then the most common reason is their services is gradually not good and the only ones would sustain to climb on the top is the exchange
that do really meet the demands on most traders in the market.Do you remember on what happened to Poloniex and Bitfinex wayback on previous years?

Pamahaw
Copper Member

Activity: 269

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:50:36 PM

I used to trade with Kucoin exchange but when the allegation arise that there office in Hong Kong is closed and can't be found i thought that there is something fishy about this exchange  so i withdraw my coins and transfer to another exchange. They should answer those allegations to lure more customers back to their platform.
samycoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:55:40 PM

Maybe people stop to trade in kucoin and find a good exchange that's why they fall now. Kucoin is great exchange maybe they need to improve more their platform so people recognize it.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
Kemarit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1350

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:55:05 AM

I doubt your stronger security argument is true. We will never know it from background. Anyways, get interested and found one article:

KuCoin Eliminates BCH Pairs from its Platform

https://cryptocurrencynews.com/daily-news/exchanges/kucoin-eliminates-bch-platform/

The article say though:
However, a review of KuCoin’s trading data from shows the pairs traded using BCH were among the least popular.

According to data offered by CoinMarketCap, BCH operations did not represent even 1% of the company’s total exchanges, so it could be said that it was not worth keeping it as a currency pair. Of the nearly $47.5 million, only 105K went through BCH, representing 0.21% of the total.

But most probably those people who have BCH who wanted to trade their BCH decided to go and move to other exchanges.

.dice9.win.░░░░▄▄█████▄▄
░░▄████▀▀████▄
░█████▀██▀█████
█████▀█████▀█████
█████▄█████▄█████
████▄▀▀█▀▀▄▄████
░████▄▀█▄█▀▄████
░░▀████▄▄████▀
░░░░▀▀█████▀▀
████
░░░░░░█████████

███████

░░░░▄▄█████▄▄░░█████
░░▄████▀▀████▄
░████▀░░░░▀████
████▄▄█▀█▄▄████
██░░███░░░███░░██
████▀▀█▄█▀▀████
░████▄░░░░▄████
░░▀████▄▄████▀
░░░░▀▀█████▀▀
         ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
     ▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄
   ▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
 ▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▄▀
▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀░▄▀
 ▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
   ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
COIN FLIP
       ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▄▄
█▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀░█
█░░░▀▀▀▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄▀▀░░░░░░█
█░░░░░░░░░▀█▀░░░░░░░░░░░█
█░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░█
 ▀▀▄▄░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░▄▄▀▀
     ▀▀░░░░▀░░░░░░░▀
DICE
      ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▄▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀█▄   ▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀░░░░▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
█░░░░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░▄▀▀▀░█░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀█
█░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░█▀▀▀▄█░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀░░░█
█░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░░░░█▀▀▀▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░█
█░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░░░░█░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░█
 ▀▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░░░░█░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░█
   ▀▄▄░░░░█░░░░░░░▄▄▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░█
      ▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀░░░░░░░░▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀
TWO DICE
▄█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀ ░░░▄▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▄░░░░▀█▄
▄▀▀█▄▄▀▀▀▀░░░▄▀░░▀▄░░░▀▀▀▀▄▄█▀▀▄
▄█▀▀█▀▄ ░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░ ▀▄░░░░░░░▄▀█▀▀█▄
▄▀░░░█░░░▀▄░░░░█░░░░░░░░░ █░░░░▄▀░░░█░░░▀▄
█░░▄▀░░░░░░▀▄▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░ ▀▄▄▀░░░░░░▀▄░░█
█░▄▀░░░░░▄▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄░░░░░▀▄░█
█▀░░▄▄▀▀▀░░ ░▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀ ░░░▀▀▀▄▄░░▀█
▀▄▀▀░░░░░░░   ░░▀▀▀▄░░▄▀▀▀░░      ░░░░▀▀▄▀

ETHEROLL
..PLAY NOW..
arnaudel98

Activity: 94

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:58:37 AM

I think this exchange will grow in the future currently says the market is down so the new changes may not get out of volumes and this might be one of the reasons of this exchange low-volume and low interest.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: