Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:29:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO investment tips?  (Read 518 times)
Exidous

Activity: 239
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 04:05:40 PM

It is very hard to say because it cant be used in all cases. However, I also give you one advice. That is reading review posts in some good rating websites. Most of them are experts and they can give you important information

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 04:36:18 PM

How and when do you guys decide whether to invest or not on an ICO? Do you have a checklist that you follow?
I do invest into a projects after reviewing it through many channels.  The first way I do search a project if it is worth investing is through partnership and from there icoreview sites like icobench and icorating.
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 04:40:11 PM

IMO, you can find local ICO since it's easier and more transparent because you can know them in better way and place.
But remember that investing on ICO far more riskier than bitcoin (IMO) ofcourse the profit is higher ( high risk high profit )

~Try to find their background carefully before investing

Smiley
domarakooth

Activity: 94
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:01:18 AM

It is very hard to say because it cant be used in all cases. However, I also give you one advice. That is reading review posts in some good rating websites. Most of them are experts and they can give you important information
There is no hard and fast rule of ICO investments. You need to study hard and I understand all that techniques and then invest that I suppose after careful analysis so that your money is not lost due to weak or scam ICO.
sunno330

Activity: 406

homt.net

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:08:04 AM

How and when do you guys decide whether to invest or not on an ICO? Do you have a checklist that you follow?

ICO rating is most important for invest to an ICO. Trackico, icobench also helpful for investigating about an ICO. Roadmap of a ICO is also very important part. To choose a best ICO try to search its spreading and their telegram group. Admin will be helpful and also there will be a lot of investors.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
lee cooper

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:22:17 AM

In order to be able to invest in ICOs, it is necessary to learn about all projects that have potential, when seeing a real and nameable or experienced team, you can invest in the ICO. What is certain is to see the real team and its performance.
crenfrosck

Activity: 470
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:35:05 AM

Well, I do not invest into many projects, you know, I am picky if it comes to giving my money to the people I have never met in my life. It takes a lot of time to come through all the documents and even after several hours of positive feelings about it you might glimpse a single statement which absolutely turns off your will to invest. I would advise doing your own research all the time. Everyone can make mistakes and it would be a pity if you break a good relationship with a person just because of a single bad investment. Your money, your responsibility. No one should be blamed for your voluntary decision that turned out badly.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
VeeraS

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:35:53 AM

there are many sites that are collecting ico projects that are running. yes you can look for it and start learning it, various recommendations including ico ranking can be an investment choice. but you are wiser to read the whole including white paper and team. after that, compare it with some ico who have succeeded
PM.coins

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:43:16 AM

The first step that must be done is to examine and analyze (white paper) the background and the project team. Because it is very important to underlie before determining your choice to join to invest in ICO. And the important thing is do not be in a hurry.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:43:49 AM

Depends on the situation if I invest toICO or not. There is no time and date depends if they have new ICO that is good to invest and for sure I invested to that project. I go the ICO list and do every single ICO to make sure I can invest only to ICO that gives me more profit.
maman09

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:50:53 AM

if I suggest, if you want to invest you must have an option. ico must have superior technology and products. This is important, because to make a profit in investment ico is not fast. need time and especially the process in each growth.
SuiMikira

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:53:58 AM

I like to join ICO in the early stage because they offer high bonus, join at this time give me a lot of bonus tokens, easier to get profit than join in their main sales. In investing the most important work you must do is researching, there are thousands of ICO so it is very hard to find one to invest.
babarian

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:00:11 AM

when I analyzed an ICO, the first time I checked was the completeness of the supporting documents from the ICO, such as the whitepaper, all the information contained in the WP can be made as a reference for your analysis in an ICO
bitgoldpanther1978

Activity: 381
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:05:52 AM

2018 is not the year of ICOs. This is associated with the bloody situation on the whole cryptocurrency wherein ICOs are greatly affected reulting to a lot of failed ICOs. Only very few ICOs will reach soft cap for the next days. So, perform due diligence before investing.
kolsernik

Activity: 722
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:37:55 AM

The list can be made when you have Fiat money.I invest a little but try to choose carefully where I will invest and what to buy.I can give 1 advice - all in the future successful and promising ICO very often update the news, the team participates in conferences,the product is updated.Ie these factors can determine how the team works.What is natural in the future will affect the success of the entire startup.
asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:41:53 AM

i have use mostly this tip, but i don't know if everybody agree: don't invest if the ico have not collected enought money to reach the softcap.
rosezionjohn

Activity: 882
Merit: 301

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:46:37 AM

Basics:
1. Professional looking website
2. Well written whitepaper
3. Verifiable team
4. Community support
5. Product use case
6. Do they have a live MVP?
MP_SI
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

Tell the truth – or, at least, don't lie!

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:43:21 AM

For me better to start in trading then study all about crypto like wallets,gambling site then if you already earn try to risk some in ICO this is my tips then before you do that search or study ICO after that if you already knowledgeable about that try to join in some campaign because you already know a lot about crypto another thing try all here or join in all opportunity here to earn big

I agree - in my case I always loose from ICO becouse I always buy the ine that gets a Punp&Dump treatment ...
trobbert

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:45:46 AM

I would give you the best tip ever for this market.
Avoid investing in ICOs ! Look at statistics of passed ICOs and you realise what I mean.Invest in altcoins!
myhoho
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1008

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:46:43 AM

Its not the best time to invest in an ICO. I prefer to wait for an uptrend on Bitcoin prices.
But there are some gems around search on announcements page to find a nice ico.

██████▄  ▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄         
██████████████████████████▄▄     
█████████████████████████████▄   
▄███████████████████████████████ 
▄▄███▄     ▄██████████  ████████▀▀▀██████████
▄██████   ████████████  ████████   ███████████
▄████████▀   █████████    ██    ████████▀▀▀███████
▀████▄  ▄   ████████████  ████████████   ███████
▀████▀     ▀██████████  █████████████████████
▀███████████████████████████████ 
█████████████████████████████▀   
██████████████████████████▀▀