Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:50:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Back to day trading with bitcoin  (Read 19252 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Purvik

Activity: 101
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 07:44:22 PM

Is the crypto market yet ready for the trading time again? Because when I see the bitcoin market goes down, people that engage in trading come to lessen to. The crypto market also have a huge impact to all of the things around here in the crypto world. But I do hope so that the trading industry here in crypto will keep on boosting up again.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kurian

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2019, 07:47:44 PM

There's nothing wrong if you  are going to day trade bitcoin. It is volatile and daily moving so you don't have any problem of being stuck at the midst of it.

But for now, I don't want to day trade it. I'll HODL for the meantime and will wait for the right moment to sell.
Day trading will be best for any situation when the trader knows how to handle the situation or day trading will make us into loss even in the bull run so people who don't have enough knowledge about day trading should have to avoid it.
It's for everyone, those  who wants to try it and those who are experienced about it.

Another thing that we mustn't forget, day trading isn't for everyone. Day trade what you afford to lose and it's also risky as we always mention.

Yes. Its is really riaky. I did invest hundred dollars to start with a small investment. To be fact, i bought a coin which was so cheap and had a good volume and good growth trend. But seriously i am waiting to get even my invested amount back as the value is getting decreased day by day. What to do, need to be so patient and analyze the market before investing. But will ceritainly earn good profit. Only the time matters.

I used to buy cheap coins and learnt my lesson. There are many cheap coins which would give big profit but, to select them we need extensive research and analysis. Now I am trading only top ten coins on coinmarketcap. That is the best thing to do if you are not a good trader. Anyway, past two three days has given traders a ray of hope. I managed to get some nice profit.

boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 08:16:49 PM

There's nothing wrong if you  are going to day trade bitcoin. It is volatile and daily moving so you don't have any problem of being stuck at the midst of it.

But for now, I don't want to day trade it. I'll HODL for the meantime and will wait for the right moment to sell.
Day trading will be best for any situation when the trader knows how to handle the situation or day trading will make us into loss even in the bull run so people who don't have enough knowledge about day trading should have to avoid it.
It's for everyone, those  who wants to try it and those who are experienced about it.

Another thing that we mustn't forget, day trading isn't for everyone. Day trade what you afford to lose and it's also risky as we always mention.

Yes. Its is really riaky. I did invest hundred dollars to start with a small investment. To be fact, i bought a coin which was so cheap and had a good volume and good growth trend. But seriously i am waiting to get even my invested amount back as the value is getting decreased day by day. What to do, need to be so patient and analyze the market before investing. But will ceritainly earn good profit. Only the time matters.

I used to buy cheap coins and learnt my lesson. There are many cheap coins which would give big profit but, to select them we need extensive research and analysis. Now I am trading only top ten coins on coinmarketcap. That is the best thing to do if you are not a good trader. Anyway, past two three days has given traders a ray of hope. I managed to get some nice profit.
With these "cheap coins" I learned my lesson too.

I've lost quite good amount and that made me think that I should stop myself looking at those "precious coins" and should start focusing with bitcoin again.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
amonymous

Activity: 1177

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 11:22:57 PM

Of course learning is the most need with your trading then you can got earning.Basically this is the right time to keep buying Bitcoin and holding, trading.But of course,for the trading you have expensive good knowledge.
I think it always try to get more information for trading process because i have some demend knowledge about trading.so i want to good start for learning.
But now the solutions i have still hold and it's my opinion,i think it don't know it right or worng.
karloscimot

Activity: 518
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 01:48:36 AM

Of course even can do anything be it a holder or day trading.

But I hope that before you day trade, at least calculate your risk, because we all know that day trading is very difficult if you don't know what you're doing and you may end up on the negative side, just saying, so goodluck to you.
starting the bitcoin trading with good hopes might be able to increase our enthusiasm, indeed the price is not good enough, but this does not make us give up something like this can make us better understand the worst possibility that could happen. prices that fall too deep can make a good opportunity by the way we start buying gradually, because if the price falls too deep then it is likely that in the future prices can start rising again.

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store
BAGOBO
Legendary

Activity: 1163
Merit: 1005

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 02:55:18 AM

Bitcoin trading is temporarily deteriorating, so it is very unfavorable if we enter the bitcoin trade if the price is falling too deep. we can lose in large scale if we impose trade entry.
hihii actually we can take advantage of the chance of price movements going down to buy coins and save and sell when prices start moving up. to get trading profits is a good choice. you need to know in achieving the success you have to trade carefully to get big profits.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 04:02:16 AM

Bitcoin trading is temporarily deteriorating, so it is very unfavorable if we enter the bitcoin trade if the price is falling too deep. we can lose in large scale if we impose trade entry.
I'm not an expert in the field of trading actually, but as I know if you have knowledge about trading you will know when you have to do day trade or just hold your money in money fiat. Technical analysis and fundamental analysis are the most important parts you need to know, so you can determine when you need to enter and start trading. I never saw for someone who used trading as their live to say trading is deteriorating and unfavorable because they had know trading can give them a lot of profit, as you can see now if they enter to start trading when the price bitcoin $3600 and the price bitcoin increase to $3900 then he will get profit around $300 just in one day. Seems like they will not be in agreement if they know with what you said.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
lepbagong

Activity: 2282
Merit: 121

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 04:30:22 AM
Last edit: February 21, 2019, 05:08:17 AM by lepbagong

Bitcoin is not good for trading and seems to deteriorate, I may not agree with you, but when compared to 2017, I can accept your opinion. But if we go back a few years before 2017, bitcoin isn't too bad. even I believe the current price is still more valuable. Actually, a few months since the beginning of 2018, the price is still very stable with a price range that is still quite good ($ 3.2K-$ 3.6K). But it's really not recommended for trade as well as short-term investments because prices change very quickly in that range, recommended for the long term.
It takes patience and good analysis if we want to trade in crypto, not just bitcoin that we can raise, because now there are many new altcoins that have good markets, they are also feasible to use as trade and investment.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
kurian

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2019, 05:04:21 PM

I've lost quite good amount and that made me think that I should stop myself looking at those "precious coins" and should start focusing with bitcoin again.

That's right. As a beginner, we all would think that having lot of coins might make us a millionaire one day. So, we keep on accumulating small priced coins/tokens until we realize that it is worth nothing. Another major problem I have experienced was "delisting". De listing made situation worse and increased the loss further more. Anyway, we learn from our mistakes and I am happy that I was able to make good profit learning from mistakes one after the other.

omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 06:00:32 PM

You have really make a good decision and focusing on day trading is the right thing to do.  Bitcoin is a bit more stable for day trading than any other cryptocurrencies.  I think it is good we have a good strategy in place before emback on bitcoin investments.
dongyi17

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 07:54:18 AM

Every investment is a risk, so is trading every part of it is a risk, so one should really know everything about trading before they regret doing it. some say its better to do daytime trading for less risk of losing what you have others believe that it should be long time so that you will profit more.. for me whatever suited you the most and whichever  you think will profit you in the most and does not give you hard time.

aad140386

Activity: 420
Merit: 20

simply getting the job done

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 08:21:10 AM

In fact, this forum has created a whole community of people who believe or are simply interested in cryptocurrency and has united tens of thousands of people from different countries. Perhaps this forum is the beginning of something truly grand. After all, no one knows what this platform will transform into in the future. For myself, I can say that thanks to this forum I learned what mining is and released projects in mining. I also learned what ICO is and participation in bounty campaigns. If the blockchain-teaching materials still appear on the forum, it will be amazingly useful for me.

Mycro Jobs
〈 SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE ⟩
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 08:43:14 AM

You have really make a good decision and focusing on day trading is the right thing to do.  Bitcoin is a bit more stable for day trading than any other cryptocurrencies.  I think it is good we have a good strategy in place before emback on bitcoin investments.
Good sets of plans when you will going to try working out with bitcoin in a daily basis, bitcoin fluctuates so anticipating between ups and down
will be a tough call, you have to set up good risk management plans as you always have risk while dealing with the current movements, observed
and create a good pattern before taking any calls.

Knowing the potentials and all statistic factors that can lead to a right decision-making should be combined inside day trading activities.
Bunsomjelican

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 11:48:54 AM

Earning in cryptocurrency start with this forum. The first thought that come to my mind was to make some money out of nowhere like joining bounty campaign. Yet, I have tried and it does not compensate well for there are scam ICO projects and relatively will not give bounty rewards. Thus, the painful part started when I was not able to receive rewards. Yet, I never thought that I could like more on cryptocurrency and without the forum I could not learn how to do it.

For being a member of this forum, I have sought some things or ways on how to earn on cryptocurrency. I tried investing small scale and apparently it was a failure. However, I did not discourage instead it was a motivation to find ways and establish a strategy. I know there is no easy way to earn but as long as you have a good strategy, patience, timing and other factors will relatively help one to earn in the investment.

Unfortunately bitcoin now is not that volatile compared to BCH and Ripple so I have decided to take part on this crypto also aside from bitcoins. I have tried to day trade with it but for some reason I have to join with other cryptocurrency and do day trading.

Thanks again to this forum it was privileged for being here. I have learn my lessons!

Note: This thread is self moderated!

In the first place this forum of bitcointalk, will really give a lot of knowledge in terms of crypto and bitcoin.
Though, its been more than a year that the market was in bad shape. In short bear market was running for a long time where
most of the bullish gave up on their waiting in the bull run. But I agreed day trading for now is the only way for us to earn so far, as long as you choose the aggressive coins in the market in terms of their volatility.
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 11:51:51 AM

Earning in cryptocurrency start with this forum. The first thought that come to my mind was to make some money out of nowhere like joining bounty campaign. Yet, I have tried and it does not compensate well for there are scam ICO projects and relatively will not give bounty rewards. Thus, the painful part started when I was not able to receive rewards. Yet, I never thought that I could like more on cryptocurrency and without the forum I could not learn how to do it.

For being a member of this forum, I have sought some things or ways on how to earn on cryptocurrency. I tried investing small scale and apparently it was a failure. However, I did not discourage instead it was a motivation to find ways and establish a strategy. I know there is no easy way to earn but as long as you have a good strategy, patience, timing and other factors will relatively help one to earn in the investment.

Unfortunately bitcoin now is not that volatile compared to BCH and Ripple so I have decided to take part on this crypto also aside from bitcoins. I have tried to day trade with it but for some reason I have to join with other cryptocurrency and do day trading.

Thanks again to this forum it was privileged for being here. I have learn my lessons!

Note: This thread is self moderated!

Earning from this forum right now is not much as we earning in 2017, 2017 is the golden year for bountyhunter because many successful ICOs.
And at the end of 2018, investors are lost interest on ICO and it's hard times for bounty hunters.
But right now cryptocurrency is rising and ICOs are start to growing, hope this year will be a bright year for bountyhunter again.
sandra_x

Activity: 574
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2019, 11:59:31 AM

Trading is competitive by nature,your gains are someone else's losses and vice versa.It really does not matter much if you trade in a bearish or bullish market,what is important is to skillful amd hopefully your knowledge exceeds those who you trade it.Agreed,it is much more easier to make money in a bullish market because there is enough "dumb" money in the pool to gaon from.
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 12:16:54 PM

well, you are right. after the price decline from the peak at the end of 2017, most ICOs don't have good prospects. If it's not a scam. then the price will fall when on the market. the best now is to trade. and making a daily profit is good. because some crypto currencies are stable and predictable. I think that among those that produce crypto, it's best to trade. because there will be many lessons on trade to control emotions.
bitzizzix

Activity: 2380
Merit: 448

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 12:43:38 PM

I think everything depends on the circumstances and expertise of the user, and they have a permanent job or not.
and for those who do not have a permanent job, they will definitely choose to trade every day to make a profit even though it is small and to fulfill their daily needs.
and for those who have permanent jobs, I think investing in the medium or long term is a very good choice because their needs will be fulfilled from a regular job.
so today's bitcoin trading depends on the user's situation because bitcoin will still be profitable depending on their circumstances and expertise in trading.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
kucritt

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 03:58:05 PM

i want to share my experiencec on my first trading, i star my first trading a week ago, and start with 500$ until right now, i got 0 profit and 0 loss. id ont know why but i think im not good at trading, because when i get a profit, next trade i will loss some value. any suggestion about it?

boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 11:48:05 PM

That's right. As a beginner, we all would think that having lot of coins might make us a millionaire one day. So, we keep on accumulating small priced coins/tokens until we realize that it is worth nothing. Another major problem I have experienced was "delisting". De listing made situation worse and increased the loss further more. Anyway, we learn from our mistakes and I am happy that I was able to make good profit learning from mistakes one after the other.
That delisting comes unexpectedly and there's no way to determine on what exchange will delist the tokens that you are holding.

So before choosing an altcoin, you better do your research most of the time before putting the money you've worked very hard for.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███