Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 03:23:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SpaceChain - A Decentralized Space Agency  (Read 28417 times)
peretss

Activity: 770
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 08:25:54 PM

The project has a fairly large list of partners, which adds confidence. Personally, I like what the guys are doing, I will study in more detail a technical document.
Partners are good, but will they be so useful in the future and help in continuous progress? After all, a lot depends on the team and, of course, the marketer, who will be able to send the right advertisement.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 09:01:22 PM

The project has a fairly large list of partners, which adds confidence. Personally, I like what the guys are doing, I will study in more detail a technical document.
Partners are good, but will they be so useful in the future and help in continuous progress? After all, a lot depends on the team and, of course, the marketer, who will be able to send the right advertisement.
Now the main factor in the development of the project is funding, which is very difficult to get for the last half year.
KLoUN287

Activity: 392
Merit: 49

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 09:16:23 PM

Now the main factor in the development of the project is funding, which is very difficult to get for the last half year.
good projects always find clients. I hope the team will be able to tell about yourself and get enough money
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2019, 09:36:00 PM

now this is a project that literally wants you to go to moon.i don't know how the team can make it possible like they are sort of a NASA agents but yes. i might just take this literally being a suspicious project of a kind. i'm surprise they don't have some kind of a V on their logo like the NASA and any other counter parts.

tim draper is one of their advisor? really?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Olega252

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2019, 09:48:46 PM

Do raise serious doubts that the teams will implement the conceived idea. I hope I'm not right.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
SpaceChain Foundation

Activity: 162
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 03:07:02 AM

The scale of the development and plans of the project team is really impressive. This direction can bring many useful things for people in the future.

Can you imagine the facts, at what stage of development are you now?

We have already launched 2 nodes into space in 2018. We are currently integrating ETH chain now. And we also created a dapp for multi-signature transaction.

As SpaceChain co-founder and chief technology officer Jeff Garzik said: "This multi-signature cold wallet service – an application developed by SpaceChain engineers to test the space node – shows proof of technology of being a potential cyber security solution for the blockchain industry. SpaceChain deployed and tested the space-based multi-signature transaction which opens up brand new possibilities in space security models.”
SpaceChain Foundation

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 03:55:51 AM

Check out what you missed at the SpaceChain AMA last week with co-founders Jeff Garzik and Zee Zheng.

https://spacechain.com/spacechain-ama-jan-24-2019/
SpaceChain Foundation

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 04:32:09 AM

We have secured funding for our current development. We are in good standing.
SpaceChain Foundation

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 06:53:16 AM

now this is a project that literally wants you to go to moon.i don't know how the team can make it possible like they are sort of a NASA agents but yes. i might just take this literally being a suspicious project of a kind. i'm surprise they don't have some kind of a V on their logo like the NASA and any other counter parts.

Yes Tim Draper is one of our advisors and he helps us with a lot of connections too. We are one of the few foundations trying to fuse blockchain and space so we have attracted many companies to work with us. We have already sent to blockchain nodes into space in 1 year. Both are on Qtum chains. The second node sent in Oct 2018 is embedded with SpaceChain’s smart operating system, SpaceChain OS, and can perform blockchain-related functions on the Qtum blockchain such as running smart contracts and multi-signature transactions. You can track it in space here https://spacechain.com/space-node/

and read more about the launch here https://spacechain.com/spacechain-completes-the-first-qtum-transaction-in-space/
snos-boss

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 07:33:50 AM

Yes Tim Draper is one of our advisors and he helps us with a lot of connections too. We are one of the few foundations trying to fuse blockchain and space so we have attracted many companies to work with us. We have already sent to blockchain nodes into space in 1 year. Both are on Qtum chains. The second node sent in Oct 2018 is embedded with SpaceChain’s smart operating system, SpaceChain OS, and can perform blockchain-related functions on the Qtum blockchain such as running smart contracts and multi-signature transactions. You can track it in space here https://spacechain.com/space-node/

and read more about the launch here https://spacechain.com/spacechain-completes-the-first-qtum-transaction-in-space/
It looks very global. Let's see how this project will work in practice. And tell me how much time you need to implement it?
Julia1992

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 07:34:42 AM

I agree!
Few good investors are now ready to finance and develop young projects! Now few people are willing to invest, time is difficult!

SpaceChain Foundation

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 08:00:02 AM

It looks very global. Let's see how this project will work in practice. And tell me how much time you need to implement it?

We've already tested the multi-signature transaction and it works. But overall, this is a long term project as it involves space, and not just blockchain. For a space-involved company, we are already moving pretty fast, having done 2 launches in a year. most companies take years of preparation before they actually have a launch. So far we have sent 2 nodes into space and both are based on the Qtum chain. We are integrating with ETH now and will see how that goes for the next launch (which we cannot reveal when as we have signed NDAs with companies).
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2019, 08:31:53 AM

a couple of billionaires in your team is going to make your project worth watching. you won' have to do an ICO for this  huge project to being with. this comes as a surprise to some who are not very updated in crypto. i can see the details and your etherscan says the price of each is 0.005USD and its added to different exchanges. good job on that.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Mix_Fix

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 08:37:40 AM

a couple of billionaires in your team is going to make your project worth watching. you won' have to do an ICO for this  huge project to being with. this comes as a surprise to some who are not very updated in crypto. i can see the details and your etherscan says the price of each is 0.005USD and its added to different exchanges. good job on that.

Recently, it will rarely be possible to see such an active team. I think this is one of the projects that is worthy of attention in 2019
SpaceChain Foundation

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 09:17:29 AM

thank you for your support and enthusiasm. We actually did not have an ICO, only a pre-sale. We're definitely actively working and producing results despite the current crypto industry situation...stay tuned for more updates! Smiley
Glen Hoddle

Activity: 418
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 10:07:54 AM

Great to see the Spacechain Foundation posting here. I've been following this project since the beginning and the tireless work done by the Spacechain team has been very impressive.

There are so many potential applications for this technology that it's difficult to get your head around it all. One thing is for sure though. This is a serious project with a fantastic team who are working hard to create a unique vision for blockchain and space technology and application. A huge amount of work has already gone into this and the team have been very active building partnerships and networking with other agencies and companies.

I can't wait to see what the future holds for Spacechain.
angrygerl

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 11:04:21 AM

What services can the network provide after launch? What will users get? Can you tell about it in more detail?
dapp1

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 12:54:09 PM

Great to see the Spacechain Foundation posting here. I've been following this project since the beginning and the tireless work done by the Spacechain team has been very impressive.

There are so many potential applications for this technology that it's difficult to get your head around it all. One thing is for sure though. This is a serious project with a fantastic team who are working hard to create a unique vision for blockchain and space technology and application. A huge amount of work has already gone into this and the team have been very active building partnerships and networking with other agencies and companies.

I can't wait to see what the future holds for Spacechain.
This project will very much depend on good partners, because the blockchain in space on the one hand seems impossible, but on the other is a very cool idea, we’ll follow everything together
peretss

Activity: 770
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 01:41:40 PM

Recently, it will rarely be possible to see such an active team. I think this is one of the projects that is worthy of attention in 2019
I agree that now there are almost no good projects left on the market, they are yes, but there are few of them. If this project really develops like everyone says, then soon we will see results
Ohgreatanotherone

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 02:38:02 PM

thank you for your support and enthusiasm. We actually did not have an ICO, only a pre-sale. We're definitely actively working and producing results despite the current crypto industry situation...stay tuned for more updates! Smiley
I've been nothing short of impressed by the project's development and the team's commitment too. Actually came to troll the name "space", only to be taken aback by the pedigree of the team and advisors. Read a few articles and I was smitten, especially by the interoperability features hinted

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: