Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:45:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SpaceChain - A Decentralized Space Agency  (Read 28417 times)
peretss

Activity: 770
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 12:01:26 PM

I wonder now is it possible to raise money in such a market? How much did the project collect?
They can collect money now. But it is important to stay afloat in the current market situation. Only some enterprises are capable of this.
Now you can collect money, but investors do not always give it, they are very careful about the whole situation in the market, I myself understand that many scam projects are difficult to trust
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CiNik

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 03:01:35 PM

I think there will be more time and we will see all the information we need!
In any case, the team communicates with us and this is a plus, it means the work is on and they make a quality project.
Stnev89

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 06:35:46 PM

I wonder now is it possible to raise money in such a market? How much did the project collect?
They can collect money now. But it is important to stay afloat in the current market situation. Only some enterprises are capable of this.
Now it is generally very difficult to raise money in such a market, but anything is possible. Charges take longer than usual, as they say slowly, but surely
KLoUN287

Activity: 392
Merit: 49

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 09:22:14 PM

In any case, the team communicates with us and this is a plus, it means the work is on and they make a quality project.
Certainly feedback from the company characterizes it on the positive side. I hope that this will continue
SerjiGrey

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 09:32:37 PM

Now it is generally very difficult to raise money in such a market, but anything is possible. Charges take longer than usual, as they say slowly, but surely
now it takes more time than before.but the team is trying.
peretss

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 09:40:13 PM

Certainly feedback from the company characterizes it on the positive side. I hope that this will continue
In fact, in our modern world, you can buy anything, even positive comments, but I personally see real activity here, it means that people are interested, in demand, we will look beyond further development, so as not to be verbose
Olega252

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2019, 10:30:49 PM

In fact, in our modern world, you can buy anything, even positive comments, but I personally see real activity here, it means that people are interested, in demand, we will look beyond further development, so as not to be verbose
Both on the part of the team and with the old community there is a lot of activity. The team will be able to realize their idea thanks to the support

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
SergeyZ

Activity: 267
Merit: 10

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2019, 10:31:51 PM

Now you can collect money, but investors do not always give it, they are very careful about the whole situation in the market, I myself understand that many scam projects are difficult to trust
Yes, here you are right. People have become much more cautious and very carefully select projects for investment. And this is very good.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
gennadyg

Activity: 141

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 11:31:09 PM

Yes, here you are right. People have become much more cautious and very carefully select projects for investment. And this is very good.
there was a lot of deception and people are now wary relating to attachments.There's nothing you can do about it.
SpaceChain Foundation

Activity: 162
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 02:40:35 AM

I read whitepaper, well!
Why road map ends at NOV 2018?
Do you have roadmap 2019?

Hi, I'm sorry but we don't have any roadmaps because we cannot mention anything future related to prevent speculation. Plus, the space+blockchain ecosystem is constantly changing and because of a lot of NDAs. We only have a "roadmap" till Nov to showcase our milestone/achievements.  Hope you understand the sensitive nature of space and blockchain fusion.
SpaceChain Foundation

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 03:43:07 AM

I read whitepaper, well!

I am also interested in this question ...
Yes. How about a roadmap? An incomprehensible situation. Is there 2019 or not? I do not see the information yet!

According to what the admin responded to some one on the Telegram chat, they are limited in how they can talk about future activities. So, It seems that they won't share the road map with community.
I hope so.  suddenly they have no plans after October 2019 and they will close the company after that.

Personally, I am not optimistic on this. Not sharing the road map due to such a limitation is not reasonable. Every successful project has a public road map and this project should be same as them. I don't know why other ICO's have not this limitation.
Here you need to understand that the project is at the state level and as we all know that the provision of information is not always allowed, but I agree with you that there should be minimal information, although the team should provide it to us a little later

Hello everyone, sorry was on vacation for the last 2 days and it took me some time to read through all the messages. I know everyone is concerned about the road map. But pls understand that we are a unique project that involves space and blockchain. It isn't quite like any other crypto/blockchain project. We work with a lot of governments and space companies that require high security and confidentiality, hence we are limited about what we can say. While we do not have a roadmap, we do have weekly reports (you can find them on the "updates" section on our website - https://spacechain.com/updates/) where you can check on our progress.

If you require more information, do check out our "FAQ" Section (https://spacechain.com/faqs/) on the website as well as the AMA section (https://spacechain.com/category/ask-me-anything). You'll find a lot of great content there.

Also, do check out our Year in Review on the website (https://spacechain.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/Annual-Report-310119.pdf), especially the founders' letter...you'll find this useful info below, which i hope will put everyone on the same page as us. Smiley

---
We want to democratize access to space – space should not be expensive – space is for everyone. Here’s how we plan to get there.

• Distributed Satellite Constellations : There are many space companies proposing to build their own proprietary constellations; however, we believe this is not the most efficient way forward. SpaceChain is envisioning an open source standard for hardware, software, and communication protocols for low earth orbit (LEO) satellites. Utilizing these protocols, we’d like to empower people to build a multi-vendor, multi-jurisdiction, decentralized satellite network. Especially for the smaller satellite companies and startups, this model makes more economic sense and is much more efficient. 

• SpaceChain OS : It’s a real-time OS that supports the function of complete blockchain nodes. The OS integrates Qtum technology to create an open source platform that will help accelerate space development and exploration. We’ve completed Qtum integration, and we launched our second node in October 2018 to flight test it. Our test was successful, and we are now working on integrating ETH on SpaceChain OS. This OS essentially functions as the core backbone for many of SpaceChain’s missions as it enables compatibility between the company’s hardware and developer applications. It acts as a bridge that allows both participants in the space arena to “speak” to each other. Software (app) developers can upload their applications onto the satellites for commercial purposes, and the public can use them with SpaceChain (SPC) tokens. The space community as a whole can appreciate and experience the reliability, stability, and capacity of these applications that are uploaded onto the satellites.

• Space Industry Info Exchange Platform : This third part is something we’ve just begun to work on. While building SpaceChain, we experienced how horribly inefficient the current process is for finding vendors, securing facilities, and operationalizing space projects. To address this, SpaceChain is creating an information portal for space-based projects, a place where startups can identify and launch hardware opportunities and share information. This is all backed by a robust reputation and review system for identifying the best organizations in the ecosystem. 

• Space Mission Studio : Since we started SpaceChain, we have gathered valuable insights from the blockchain and space industry. We are sharing with other organizations what we have learned, so they are encouraged to get involved in this new field too. We have begun working on an incubator where we offer our unique perspective on platform and technology development, tokenization, and networking.

We are believers in the future of blockchain as a transformative technology, and we are highly encouraged to be witnessing so much innovation happening in the industry. Based on our knowledge, many projects are expected to have mainnet/product launches in 2019. I believe we will see many more use cases and applications coming to the blockchain industry and much more adoption. We and the community continue to focus on building. So come build with us! 
Vangardo

Activity: 644
Merit: 272

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 06:46:49 AM

I read whitepaper, well!

I am also interested in this question ...
Yes. How about a roadmap? An incomprehensible situation. Is there 2019 or not? I do not see the information yet!

According to what the admin responded to some one on the Telegram chat, they are limited in how they can talk about future activities. So, It seems that they won't share the road map with community.
I hope so.  suddenly they have no plans after October 2019 and they will close the company after that.

Personally, I am not optimistic on this. Not sharing the road map due to such a limitation is not reasonable. Every successful project has a public road map and this project should be same as them. I don't know why other ICO's have not this limitation.
Here you need to understand that the project is at the state level and as we all know that the provision of information is not always allowed, but I agree with you that there should be minimal information, although the team should provide it to us a little later

Hello everyone, sorry was on vacation for the last 2 days and it took me some time to read through all the messages. I know everyone is concerned about the road map. But pls understand that we are a unique project that involves space and blockchain. It isn't quite like any other crypto/blockchain project. We work with a lot of governments and space companies that require high security and confidentiality, hence we are limited about what we can say. While we do not have a roadmap, we do have weekly reports (you can find them on the "updates" section on our website - https://spacechain.com/updates/) where you can check on our progress.

If you require more information, do check out our "FAQ" Section (https://spacechain.com/faqs/) on the website as well as the AMA section (https://spacechain.com/category/ask-me-anything). You'll find a lot of great content there.

Also, do check out our Year in Review on the website (https://spacechain.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/Annual-Report-310119.pdf), especially the founders' letter...you'll find this useful info below, which i hope will put everyone on the same page as us. Smiley

---
We want to democratize access to space – space should not be expensive – space is for everyone. Here’s how we plan to get there.

• Distributed Satellite Constellations : There are many space companies proposing to build their own proprietary constellations; however, we believe this is not the most efficient way forward. SpaceChain is envisioning an open source standard for hardware, software, and communication protocols for low earth orbit (LEO) satellites. Utilizing these protocols, we’d like to empower people to build a multi-vendor, multi-jurisdiction, decentralized satellite network. Especially for the smaller satellite companies and startups, this model makes more economic sense and is much more efficient. 

• SpaceChain OS : It’s a real-time OS that supports the function of complete blockchain nodes. The OS integrates Qtum technology to create an open source platform that will help accelerate space development and exploration. We’ve completed Qtum integration, and we launched our second node in October 2018 to flight test it. Our test was successful, and we are now working on integrating ETH on SpaceChain OS. This OS essentially functions as the core backbone for many of SpaceChain’s missions as it enables compatibility between the company’s hardware and developer applications. It acts as a bridge that allows both participants in the space arena to “speak” to each other. Software (app) developers can upload their applications onto the satellites for commercial purposes, and the public can use them with SpaceChain (SPC) tokens. The space community as a whole can appreciate and experience the reliability, stability, and capacity of these applications that are uploaded onto the satellites.

• Space Industry Info Exchange Platform : This third part is something we’ve just begun to work on. While building SpaceChain, we experienced how horribly inefficient the current process is for finding vendors, securing facilities, and operationalizing space projects. To address this, SpaceChain is creating an information portal for space-based projects, a place where startups can identify and launch hardware opportunities and share information. This is all backed by a robust reputation and review system for identifying the best organizations in the ecosystem. 

• Space Mission Studio : Since we started SpaceChain, we have gathered valuable insights from the blockchain and space industry. We are sharing with other organizations what we have learned, so they are encouraged to get involved in this new field too. We have begun working on an incubator where we offer our unique perspective on platform and technology development, tokenization, and networking.

We are believers in the future of blockchain as a transformative technology, and we are highly encouraged to be witnessing so much innovation happening in the industry. Based on our knowledge, many projects are expected to have mainnet/product launches in 2019. I believe we will see many more use cases and applications coming to the blockchain industry and much more adoption. We and the community continue to focus on building. So come build with us! 

Good news. I think now the main part of the questions will disappear for a certain time.
MrCrank

Activity: 1336
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 07:32:27 AM

I read whitepaper, well!

Hi, I'm sorry but we don't have any roadmaps because we cannot mention anything future related to prevent speculation. Plus, the space+blockchain ecosystem is constantly changing and because of a lot of NDAs. We only have a "roadmap" till Nov to showcase our milestone/achievements.  Hope you understand the sensitive nature of space and blockchain fusion.

Ok. May be try to create new road map?
I understand all difficult but this next step in the future.
SpaceChain Foundation

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 08:11:33 AM

Catch this exclusive interview from BlockPublisher with SpaceChain CEO Zee Zheng and find out what challenges SpaceChain is facing in terms of development and how SpaceChain is tackling #blockchain scalability problem.

https://blockpublisher.com/spacechain-co-founder-exclusive-interview-how-the-combination-of-blockchain-and-space-technology-is-broadening-future-economy/
SergeyZ

Activity: 267

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2019, 09:08:15 AM

I read whitepaper, well!

Ok. May be try to create new road map?
I understand all difficult but this next step in the future.
I agree with you, a roadmap is needed. The roadmap adds confidence to investors and gives an idea of the planned development of the project and the steps that will be taken.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
rippar

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 09:22:07 AM

Not an interesting concept. Also I do not think that it is the good way to use some ICOBench "experts" as the advisors, because everyone now that almost of them are scammers which have been involved in a different types of shady activities.
MrCrank

Activity: 1336
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 09:46:04 AM

Not an interesting concept. Also I do not think that it is the good way to use some ICOBench "experts" as the advisors, because everyone now that almost of them are scammers which have been involved in a different types of shady activities.

Why do you think that not interested?
I think is really project, you can check CoinMarketCap.
CiNik

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 12:21:32 PM

But after all, not all scammers, there are really normal ones, I just will not believe that all around are deceiving people Cheesy
peretss

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 01:15:31 PM

Why do you think that not interested?
I think is really project, you can check CoinMarketCap.
I personally see such a project for myself for the first time, I wonder if there will be further development, therefore I follow it, space is a delicate matter Wink
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 01:52:26 PM

I'm wondering if your project has anything to do with Elon Musk. I think this man might be interested in your company.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: