Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 06:03:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SpaceChain - A Decentralized Space Agency  (Read 28417 times)
Vangardo

Activity: 644
Merit: 272

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 11:20:47 AM

How do we know this chain will reach to space?
I think the team will provide irrefutable evidence of all their work.

Hi, we have placed two nodes into space already in 2018. Both are on the Qtum chain and we are currently integrating ETH chain.

Do check out our blog on the tests we ran for the node to make sure it would "survive" space. Here is our blog: https://spacechain.com/unbreakable-testing-the-spacechain-node/

You can also download the full physical testing report here: https://spacechain.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/launch-report-180119-v3.pdf

hope this helps clarify. Smiley

Very helpful information. Thanks you.
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CiNik

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 04:16:03 PM

We can not be 100% sure of success. There is always a risk of failure. But you can make your own conclusion if you carefully read about the project and the team.
I agree with you.study the project and to make a choice everyone should own.In this issue of the advisers there.
I think this is logical. Because the responsibility for the end result lies on the person who has decided to invest or not, and not on people who give advice.
It is logical, you need to understand the risks in investing, because if you invested in the project without reading about it, but in the end it did not, then this is of course your fault
peretss

Activity: 770
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 04:37:01 PM

I do not know if such a question was asked about the referral link from receiving a bonus from a given friend? Do you have this service?
Julia1992

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 04:41:42 PM

We can not be 100% sure of success. There is always a risk of failure. But you can make your own conclusion if you carefully read about the project and the team.
I agree with you.study the project and to make a choice everyone should own.In this issue of the advisers there.
Of course this is the business of each person. Work with this project or not! If you are not sure about the project, then you should not waste your time here. Well, if you like what is presented then everything is OK!

KLoUN287

Activity: 392
Merit: 49

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 08:55:10 PM

I think the team will provide irrefutable evidence of all their work.

Hi, we have placed two nodes into space already in 2018. Both are on the Qtum chain and we are currently integrating ETH chain.

Do check out our blog on the tests we ran for the node to make sure it would "survive" space. Here is our blog: https://spacechain.com/unbreakable-testing-the-spacechain-node/

You can also download the full physical testing report here: https://spacechain.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/launch-report-180119-v3.pdf

hope this helps clarify. Smiley

Very helpful information. Thanks you.
Agreed. The team responds quickly even to incorrect attacks and tries to explain to everyone if something is not clear
Stnev89

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 09:06:51 PM

Of course this is the business of each person. Work with this project or not! If you are not sure about the project, then you should not waste your time here. Well, if you like what is presented then everything is OK!
For every product there is a buyer, it was always on the market, nobody here forces anyone to invest, everyone decides for himself
Olega252

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2019, 09:16:03 PM

For every product there is a buyer, it was always on the market, nobody here forces anyone to invest, everyone decides for himself
But it is very sad when you do not believe in the project and he succeeded. At such moments, a great desire to turn everything back

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
gennadyg

Activity: 141
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 09:16:14 PM

I think this is logical. Because the responsibility for the end result lies on the person who has decided to invest or not, and not on people who give advice.
many people want to shift blame on the other person.it is not correct.you need to solve yourself.
peretss

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 09:37:41 PM

But it is very sad when you do not believe in the project and he succeeded. At such moments, a great desire to turn everything back
Return time back if it was possible, so people were all millionaires  Grin This is the whole essence of risk in projects, to invest your money or not everyone’s business, but this is the highlight of investment
SergeyZ

Activity: 267

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2019, 10:08:41 PM

For such cases, it is necessary to split your portfolio into several projects, and not to invest all the money in one. This is called risk diversification.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
SerjiGrey

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 11:10:01 PM

I agree with you.makes every man for himself.important to study the project.
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 11:50:08 PM

many people want to shift blame on the other person.it is not correct.you need to solve yourself.
The current man is so constituted that looking for faults and blames everyone but not themselves. People are beginning to forget about conscience and morality.
SpaceChain Foundation

Activity: 162
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 07:59:26 AM

I do not know if such a question was asked about the referral link from receiving a bonus from a given friend? Do you have this service?

Hi! Do you mean like bounties? Either way, we do not have such a program or referral link. Most of such activities are organized by the exchanges when we first launch on their platform. However, I will feedback to the team about such ideas...Smiley Thanks for asking.
SergeyZ

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2019, 02:31:38 PM

Hi! Do you mean like bounties? Either way, we do not have such a program or referral link. Most of such activities are organized by the exchanges when we first launch on their platform. However, I will feedback to the team about such ideas...Smiley Thanks for asking.
Do you have WP in Russian?

peretss

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 06:48:10 PM

The current man is so constituted that looking for faults and blames everyone but not themselves. People are beginning to forget about conscience and morality.
It has always been this way, not always people can admit their guilt, because some make investments without even reading the white paper, and then they say that the developers are to blame
CiNik

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 07:05:58 PM

If there is such a link, then I can bring my friends to this project for nice bonuses, of course, this is a good option for you.
SergeyZ

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2019, 07:29:11 PM

When will your platform be available for use by ordinary users?

Stnev89

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 07:35:29 PM

Do you have WP in Russian?
As an option to translate white paper into Russian, the idea is good, thus it is possible to attract more of the CIS community, there is also an investor there Wink
Julia1992

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 08:18:42 PM

I do not understand how it is! If you have the opportunity, then you invest; if not, then no! Each project is promising, no bad ones.

Olega252

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2019, 08:24:17 PM

I do not understand how it is! If you have the opportunity, then you invest; if not, then no! Each project is promising, no bad ones.
Any project, even the most promising can be a scam. I saw very good ideas and strong teams. but in the end they turned out to be a scam

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: