Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 11:37:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Confession - Zapo=aTriz.  (Read 13955 times)
Zapo (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 156

Stay Dangerous!

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:36:29 AM
Merited by LoyceV (2), vit05 (1)

Hi BTT,
Well, as most people have noticed as of today, I'm Kevin, also know as Zapo and previously, Atriz. LoyceV, posted this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5042702.msg46487639#msg46487639, a couple hours ago, when I was looking for a 0.3BTC loan. I guess it's time to come clean and address some issues. I will swear on god, that this entire post will contain no lies, and all I wish is for other people to truly understand me. I’m not mad/disappointed at Loyce at all, actually I think it’s pretty moral of him to post that, and I completely understand his/her position.

Let’s start at the beginning of aTriz’s downfall, shall we? Well, It was never my intention to EVER defraud, or scam anyone. I can admit I was very careless, and maybe didn’t act the best in certain situations, and this is due to my inexperience, and I guess spontaneous nature. The goal was to maintain a good relation with everyone, and have a steady income with management. The Bitbliss debacle was fucked up, especially in the way I responded. I never really dug deep into their site and never checked if they were a scam, and for some fucked up reason, I thought if I lied about being involved in it, it would be easily solved. The only time I noticed it was a scam, was when they stopped responding to my questions a week after the campaign ended, and they didn’t send over my last payment of 0.1/0.2 BTC if I can remember correctly.

As for snakey debacle, I Definity had the idea of paying him back in mind. Like many people, I know and used to like pinkman12345 very well, and we worked together a lot, with him helping with eth dev work, and me giving him little tips here and there and giving him a small loan there and there.  The last trust feedback I gave him was in December of 2017 when he helped me distribute tokens.

I was going to keep paying him back, as much as I could, until I them realized that Pinkman/JH/Lackeo, who was one of my closest friends at the time, was the same person as the guy who is trying to get 17 ETH off me. Of course, I was pissed, and at that point, I gave up on either redeeming myself on aTriz. No one would believe me, and there was no way I could prove this, except with just the similar write styles, and screenshots from JH, and screenshots from snakey where both a Samsung device (looked like a note8/s8). I hope the people reading this, can understand that I was definitely not going to hand over a couple grand to a friend who backstabbed me. Proof of them being alts can be found in this post - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5042099.msg46437898#msg46437898.

As for the 0.3 BTC loan I requested, I was actually going to pay that back, as too many people’s surprises.  This account was my last straw, and I really wanted to change from the old, careless aTriz style, to a new person who was kind, and someone I was pleased with. The only reason for the new account is because bitcointalk doesn’t really offer any chance of redemption, and I felt it was easier to start afresh, and then improve of myself, then attempting to change on aTriz and do some good as Loyce pointed out. Was also looking forward to working with them someday when I no longer have to hide the truth, they really are an incredible asset to the community

Well, for the future, I’ll continue activities on this account, and keep attempting being the person I strive to be. I won’t exit scam with escrow funds, or work with any scam ICOs, or anything shady, but I think it’s already too late for me to make a return. I’ll remain in the community, hopefully for the best, and I’ll ask for a second chance, but I’m pretty I’ll be bright red after this.

Well, feel free to ask me anything, now the rabbit’s out of the hat. I promise to answer everything honestly.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 16326

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 08:19:17 AM

Well, as most people have noticed as of today, I'm Kevin, also know as Zapo and previously, Atriz. LoyceV, posted this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5042702.msg46487639#msg46487639, a couple hours ago, when I was looking for a 0.3BTC loan. I guess it's time to come clean and address some issues. I will swear on god, that this entire post will contain no lies, and all I wish is for other people to truly understand me. I’m not mad/disappointed at Loyce at all, actually I think it’s pretty moral of him to post that, and I completely understand his/her position.
Thanks for doing the right thing coming clean, and saving me the trouble of creating this thread.

As for the 0.3 BTC loan I requested, I was actually going to pay that back, as too many people’s surprises.  This account was my last straw, and I really wanted to change from the old, careless aTriz style, to a new person who was kind, and someone I was pleased with. The only reason for the new account is because bitcointalk doesn’t really offer any chance of redemption, and I felt it was easier to start afresh, and then improve of myself, then attempting to change on aTriz and do some good as Loyce pointed out.
I have no reason to doubt your intention to pay back the loan.

Let me quote my other post here:
As for trustworthy factors, I've paid out ~3 BTC in campaigns and held up to 2 BTC at once.
That's it. For trustworthy factors: Zapo is aTriz. This is crucial information anyone should know before considering a loan.

I figured this out when Zapo started 2 big signature campaigns, and it's confirmed by both aTriz and Zapo on Telegram. I wanted to give him a chance to redeem himself, while keeping an eye on him and maybe even work together in the future. I also thought of it as "guiding" him a bit, as he could be a great asset to the forum without making the wrong steps. I like aTriz, he's always been friendly to me, he's a good campaign manager, but if he's going to ask for loans, I can't in good conscience allow him to hide his other forum identity.

Zapo opened a thread on "Long term offers" a month ago, in which I made a subtle comment: "Don't.". We discussed this on Telegram. Now I'm done being subtle.

I hate to do this, and I'm fully aware I'm destroying Zapo's reputation. He's done good things from this account.
I'll open a Reputation thread later, I have to go now.

Well, for the future, I’ll continue activities on this account, and keep attempting being the person I strive to be. I won’t exit scam with escrow funds, or work with any scam ICOs, or anything shady, but I think it’s already too late for me to make a return. I’ll remain in the community, hopefully for the best, and I’ll ask for a second chance, but I’m pretty I’ll be bright red after this.
Allow me to emphasize that Zapo did a great job so far, running several signature campaigns without spammers, and he's been trusted with quite large funds to pay those campaigns.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
darklus123

Activity: 1246
Merit: 588

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:55:12 AM

I know that you are a great signature campaign manager. However I still believe that you should still have a red trust since the certain issues about you was not solved yet.
I am thankful that you atleast realized that hiding really is not the solution of your problem.

You deserve second chance but for now I am calling out @pharmacist,@lauda, @suchmoon, @ibminer and @ognasty  to consider tagging zapo's account.
Parodium

Activity: 1036
Merit: 332

DMs have been disabled. I am busy.

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:34:36 AM

I know that you are a great signature campaign manager. However I still believe that you should still have a red trust since the certain issues about you was not solved yet.
I am thankful that you atleast realized that hiding really is not the solution of your problem.

You deserve second chance but for now I am calling out @pharmacist,@lauda, @suchmoon, @ibminer and @ognasty  to consider tagging zapo's account.

Lol, "you deserve a second chance", calling for you to get negged beyond recovery.

If this forum really believes in second chances, then Zapo deserves one. If we want to continue as a hostile place where everybody is afraid to make mistakes, then go right ahead with your crusade.

We all know full well that getting multiple negs removed is nigh-impossible, it is not a deterrent it is a death sentence. In the Bitbliss campaign Atriz was the bounty manager, ergo the messenger, famous quotes anyone? I understand Snakey got screwed out of 17 ETH, but pinning that debt on to Atriz, then negging him for non-payment is frankly ridiculous. Based on this logic, one could assume that both Atriz and Bitbliss owe Snakey 17 ETH, which sums to 34 ETH or double his loss. Sure, Atriz might have said he'll pay him back and then didn't, but he should not be punished twice for the same mistake, nor should he punished for non-repayment at all.

Let's see how the forum deals out justice, I'm expecting a truly warped view of justice to be seen here today.
mdayonliner
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 420

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:12:10 AM

I know and used to like pinkman12345 very well, and we worked together a lot,
Hi Zapo/aTriz ( Smiley) I understand that you said you used to know pinkman12345 however I am just wondering if you can help me to provide some information which will help me to bring back my 0.2BTC and other guys 0.25BTC? I hope you remember the telegram chat we has few days ago. Thanks mate for your understanding.

Be happy be at peace. Looking forward to BTC at $1M
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 11:16:59 AM

I also deserve 2nd chance, quickseller also deserves.
More importantly IPman also deserve 2nd chance then.
Stop trying to leverage this incident towards your own issue. I see that you're bumping old threads and making a ruckus. Stop.

You do not deserve a second chance. You flat-out stole money. You are untrustworthy, full stop.

Zapo (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 156

Stay Dangerous!

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:18:22 AM

I know and used to like pinkman12345 very well, and we worked together a lot,
Hi Zapo/aTriz ( Smiley) I understand that you said you used to know pinkman12345 however I am just wondering if you can help me to provide some information which will help me to bring back my 0.2BTC and other guys 0.25BTC? I hope you remember the telegram chat we has few days ago. Thanks mate for your understanding.
Yes, please check telegram. I'll tell you everything I know about him.

Thank you for your input people.

cunicula
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:33:18 AM

Stop trying to leverage this incident towards your own issue. I see that you're bumping old threads and making a ruckus. Stop.

You do not deserve a second chance. You flat-out stole money. You are untrustworthy, full stop.
I am not trying to juice up the matter, i am just thinking that i also want a second chance , is'nt quickseller also a great guy who is repped just for self escrowing, dont he deserve 2nd chance?
How many scam ico atriz did?
Bitbliss, bazista, moonico, chrysoscoin, rockmining...?? On top he lied also that he dont have any alt accounts when called for and that time still he was using zapo account.

I know atriz want to take sympathy so do i.

Edit part:
I am just wondering why atriz aka zapo told his name kevin??arent we here just for anonymity, did btc was not created for that? Even forum theymos wanna be anonymous so he bans everyone who try to dox him.

Atriz i know you are a scammer and you want to get back in white game by giving high bounty payoffs to trusted members but not all are like what you think.
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 11:39:38 AM

I am not trying to juice up the matter, i am just thinking that i also want a second chance
So, you're asking for equivalence here.

is'nt quickseller also a great guy who is repped just for self escrowing, dont he deserve 2nd chance?
No comment.

How many scam ico atriz did?
Bitbliss, bazista, moonico, chrysoscoin, rockmining...?? On top he lied also that he dont have any alt accounts when called for and that time still he was using zapo account.

I know atriz want to take sympathy so do i.
This is a not as bad as argument and will have no impact on your rating.

In a general sense, negs should follow about the same degree of impact (i.e. scamming as opposed to wrong opinions). But, that's in general. Making a case between two different people will not change much unless it's something notable enough to set a precedent.

The aTriz case is a garbled mess and doesn't really relate to many other individuals, and certainly not you. A similar case can be said about Quickseller.

qwk
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 3542
Merit: 3410

Shitcoin Minimalist

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:44:37 AM
Merited by xtraelv (1)

I am not trying to juice up the matter, i am just thinking that i also want a second chance
Didn't notice before, but who t** f*** are you?
You're obviously not the cunicula from years ago.
Bought / hacked account?

Yeah, well, I'm gonna go build my own blockchain. With blackjack and hookers! In fact forget the blockchain.
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 11:49:45 AM

My account was hacked
Here's the first reply. The problem with announcing "my account got hacked and someone scammed!" is that there's no way to verify it. It's inadmissible as a plea for innocence. Everyone can use that excuse, just like everyone can use the "my family member went on my account" excuse. Allowing that to pass creates the most abusable precedent ever.

and i am saying that i will repay back 1 btc which was scammed by hacker.
Just give me a chance thats it:

I will get enrolled in good signature campaign
I haven't taken a look at your posts but even if you have incredible post quality, it doesn't matter. Joining signature campaigns just "for the money" isn't something that I believe a BCT member should do. Just like how I frown heavily upon bounty hunters and all those garbage members buying/seeking out merit just so they can join a bounty.

You should find a different source of income to repay the debt.

I want to be genuine as this account of mine is very precious to me.
Negative trust should have no impact on the quality of discussion. Additionally I see no problem trading with the use of escrow, and having you send first. If you're scammed, you can create a report as there shouldn't be prejudice towards negged users in that regard.

cunicula
Legendary

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:54:46 AM

My account was hacked
Here's the first reply. The problem with announcing "my account got hacked and someone scammed!" is that there's no way to verify it. It's inadmissible as a plea for innocence. Everyone can use that excuse, just like everyone can use the "my family member went on my account" excuse. Allowing that to pass creates the most abusable precedent ever.

and i am saying that i will repay back 1 btc which was scammed by hacker.
Just give me a chance thats it:

I will get enrolled in good signature campaign
I haven't taken a look at your posts but even if you have incredible post quality, it doesn't matter. Joining signature campaigns just "for the money" isn't something that I believe a BCT member should do. Just like how I frown heavily upon bounty hunters and all those garbage members buying/seeking out merit just so they can join a bounty.

You should find a different source of income to repay the debt.

I want to be genuine as this account of mine is very precious to me.
Negative trust should have no impact on the quality of discussion. Additionally I see no problem trading with the use of escrow, and having you send first. If you're scammed, you can create a report as there shouldn't be prejudice towards negged users in that regard.
Thank you mate for you this reply.
I will still continue using my this account as it is very dear to me.
I will still continue making good quality post as before the only thing is that i will not be able to pay back if signature campaigns dont pay me off.
Btw thanks for your reply.

@qwk, though you are designated as donator but still who t** F*** you are in real?
qwk
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 3542
Merit: 3410

Shitcoin Minimalist

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:56:41 AM

@qwk, though you are designated as donator but still who t** F*** you are in real?
Many regulars here know.
The "real" cunicula knew.
So, I assume I'm right with my assumption of a bought account?

Yeah, well, I'm gonna go build my own blockchain. With blackjack and hookers! In fact forget the blockchain.
cunicula
Legendary

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:00:43 PM

Many regulars here know.
The "real" cunicula knew.
So, I assume I'm right with my assumption of a bought account?
I particularly know many here and how forum was in 2011 and 2012 where many users who are donator used to have account  which are dormant now because they made so much btc here by butterfly scams and et.al..
All the users including you are still not older than me,the only thing is that i did not made alt account back in 2011.
Kindly dont drive this thread to one to one discussion, you can always pm me on old bitcoin forum if you want a conversation.

darklus123

Activity: 1246
Merit: 588

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:12:31 PM

~

You know how strict DT's are when it comes to that issue, for me Zapo should accept that he made a very bad decision on that cased. We keep telling lower ranks user to just continue their life using those accounts because they have committed a mistake.

As I have said if ever zapo will be able to fix the problem or can then proved that he is more careful by now and trusting him is no more an issue then eventually everything will be fine.  Only ATRIZ can solve the problem

If you think that the tagged given by DT's are injustice then have a petition for that. Second chance is always been given of course Zapo deserves to have it especially if he is worthy of getting it. That is why I am asking him to try to fix it with those DT who tagged him out and prove his worth.

Of course you and quickseller deserves second chance that is why your are still here and not banned Smiley
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:15:44 PM

Just go away. The number of shenanigans you are involved in via aTriz shows you are willing to do just about anything to make a few dollars, even if that means others are harmed and/or defrauded. 
mdayonliner
Copper Member

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:35:53 PM

I am just wondering why atriz aka zapo told his name kevin??arent we here just for anonymity, did btc was not created for that?
Bitcoin gives you the choice not mandatory.  

Look mate I do not know you and do not want to throw any comment about you without knowing you well but I feel like you are trying to take advantages of this topic.

There are a lot of people who wants to have fair chances (not even 2nd chance) but it does not mean that you will ruin someone else's topic and pull things to leverage your problem. Don't make it a game.

Thanks

marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:24:04 PM
Merited by Zapo (2)

New account magically removed this:

Cheesy
mdayonliner
Copper Member

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:33:31 PM
Last edit: October 04, 2018, 01:44:22 PM by mdayonliner

archive | trust page
New account magically removed this .. <snip>
It does not but you are making your red trust too cheap. Think about it.

https://youtu.be/v__qBmkuqF0

The Sceptical Chymist
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 6764

Proudly Cycling Merits for Foxpup

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 05:11:01 PM

I haven't had much, if any, interaction with Zapo thus far but I still swear aTriz had better English writing skills than he's shown in this thread--and that's not meant to be a slap or anything, just an observation.  I don't see anything that would be gained by this if the two accounts weren't the same, so I guess I'll take all of this at face value.

I'm not going to leave any new feedback for Zapo.  I do believe in second chances, and the big difference between aTriz and someone like QS is that the latter doesn't even understand where he fucked up, much less admit to and apologize for it.  I don't know anything about cunicula and what his problem is, but it doesn't sound like he's trying to make amends or restitution.  He ought to start his own thread if he thinks this is a bunch of hypocrisy, however.

..JAMBLER.io..Create Your Bitcoin Mixing
Business Now for   F R E E 
▄█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████▀████████████████████
███▀█████▄█▀███▀▀▀██████
██▀█████▄█▄██████████████
██▄▄████▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████
█████▄▄▄██████████▀▄████
█████▀▄█▄██████▀█▄█████
███████▀▄█▀█▄██▀█▄███████
█████████▄█▀▄█▀▄█████████