Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:02:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POW/POS/MN new feature] Project:Enceladus  (Read 27208 times)
kaltun

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 03:18:38 PM

LOL

please stop using my code

If you don't want for your code to be forked/modified/used please don't use DASH/PIVX/Bitcoin codebase.

like he wrote it from the scratch....  Grin Grin

In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
naxal46

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 04:11:22 PM

compared to other projects, this project looks very attractive, good exchanges, a good team! I want to draw attention to a very interesting scheme of pledge MN, there is no certain amount here, the more you put the more you get, that is, we can maximize the benefits from their coins, they won't just gather dust in their wallet
Serg66rus

Activity: 149
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 04:53:39 PM

I think it is the one of most project in these some months.. And this project is Grow up in day by day... I hope Enceladus Coin (ENCP) will be listed in a  very big, higher,  and popular exchange soon... And give us very very big profit... I hope the coin's price also will be satisfied .  Good luck
nhutle87

Activity: 49

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 06:03:42 PM

This is one of reliable projects, only 0.1% premine,core team is hard working and support everytime,all people can ask them about project,they please respond very clearly
kikuuu

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:02:50 PM

The Enceladus module is very good
Since I think that such systems will become popular in the future,
I would like to check the trend of Enceladus.
AndrsE

Activity: 372

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 10:26:21 PM

Encladus has interesting and rewarding MN setup.  Typically it is fixed amount of collateral. It offers to add more tokens for aditional income.  Also listing on popular exchanges like Cryptobridge and Crex24 adds value to this token.
Snega

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:30:43 AM

I think those who say scam are those who don't know what coin POW, POS or MN are, they are mostly born from tokens that started booming about 2 years ago and I think altcoin will start returning to the top stage next year.
Yury Dontsov

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 04:12:41 AM

i think the project will help many people to solve the Masternode problems
and save their time .
And i hope more people will support the project and make it known all over the world!
RuJuliette

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 11:29:07 AM

I am glad I found your project! Last month I have almost lost my trust to the cryptocurrencies, but your project gives me my hope again. Your concept sounds very different from all these boring cloned coins, I hope it will not stay on the paper only but you will can make it real! To add I like that your coin has the POS-Concept, it's a very good possibility to build some passive income for simple people.

FELIXCOIN

Activity: 67

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 02:48:11 PM

ENCP added to
https://www.coinranker.net/cryptocurrency/Enceladus
Robinislam123

Activity: 103

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 06:46:20 AM

Very priomising project and all teem member alwayes active.
Already many exchange listed  i think this coin future will be success.
I think those who say scam are those who don't know what coin POW, POS or MN are, they are mostly born from tokens that started booming about 2 years ago and I think altcoin will start returning to the top stage next year.
coincabin

Activity: 72

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 07:54:31 AM

Enceladus is a very interesting project. It can make a huge change for companies with the service for the automated servers as a solution for conferences, presentations and online training. That are very big issues in companies which I have seen myself and I think this can make a huge difference and can make these things a lot easier. The other modules are great too and I like the Enceladus coin which is used to pay for all the services, it brings it all together. The modules of Enceladus combined with MN/POS/POW I think is a good investment opportunity which will get a lot of investors interested. I can't wait to see all the changes Enceladus will create and the market leader it will become.
kaltun

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 09:07:40 AM

nice to see so many people are getting in to this coin ...

welcome aboard guys / girls
kusaka

Activity: 58

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 09:55:06 AM

I believe Enceladus Coin project has bright future ahead. Nice blockchain technology innovation, concept and utility that features excellent integration of shared masternode and shared staking benefits. I'll paticipate in the airdrop and bounty program, to help promote and spread the promising news of this project. I wish success to the Pandora coin team and whole community as wel. 😀
nice said , m8 , welcome to our community Wink
Maybe worth to share merit with him? Only offer. Smiley
kaltun

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 10:50:11 AM
Last edit: November 09, 2018, 07:47:17 AM by kaltun

I believe Enceladus Coin project has bright future ahead. Nice blockchain technology innovation, concept and utility that features excellent integration of shared masternode and shared staking benefits. I'll paticipate in the airdrop and bounty program, to help promote and spread the promising news of this project. I wish success to the Pandora coin team and whole community as wel. 😀
nice said , m8 , welcome to our community Wink
Maybe worth to share merit with him? Only offer. Smiley

lol , there is indeed a merit system , dont use it so much ( and  honestly i keep forgotting this the whole time ) .. but he is rewarded Wink , eerh not with merit btw

mjacer

Activity: 170
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 10:58:42 AM

Project: Enceladus is a great project. Almost all of the things you wanted to know about the project is here in the bitcointalk. Roadmap is ok. Looking forward into its becoming known to the world. Good luck.
btckesh

Activity: 59

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 11:33:31 AM

only one more coin in POS cryptoworld? well, what i can see that you guys really put effort on your work and are active on discord. sadly theres a lot come and go in the altcoin scene and also professional looking work turns out fishy after enough money moved into 'devs' pocket. can you show us already a snipped from your future work to see? i am sure this will generate a lot more attention and potential investors if you show progression in short intervals to all. i am looking forward for Q1 2019, the whitepaper looks like its worth to visit you guys work more often from now on.
bartol89

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 02:54:40 PM

When did you fix explorer ?
naxal46

Activity: 63

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 04:42:05 PM

Guys! Read carefully the white paper on https://enceladuscoin.info/, pay attention to the fact that the developers are ready to buy some of the coins, which means that we may not have strong inflation, and besides, these coins will be in the off wallets and will not participate in POS mining, which is very good for investors. Many services will be connected to our coin, among which there is an exchange, and as it is known, the coins provided by the exchange are very expensive and their owners will always receive passive income e payments from the income of the exchange. I am sure that investments in this project in the initial stages will give you a good income in the future! Come to our channel of discord !!
hsynbtc

Activity: 85

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 09:21:06 AM

All good project need good marketing. and its make worthy which exchange u use too. Graviex is not bad exchange but their volume is not so high. It's like 6-10 btc daily. You need move better exchange for next step. As i see a lot of masternode based project go for Crypto Bride. Daily volume is realy good. Or you can choose CoinExchange too. Better exchange better price. And a lot of ppl come to this good project. People like dont want move their mney exchange to exchange. Hope we will see good news soon. Cuz i believe in you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: