Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:43:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Q4 prediction for Bitcoin? Time to buy now?  (Read 1730 times)
bchain22
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 3

Be smart, join: https://t.me/cryptofinance24

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 01:24:14 PM

Right now, we can say that this year is not like the previous 3. But 3 months still left of the 4th quarter. Interesting times.

🚀🚀🚀 Fresh crypto news and the best blockchain articles on www.cryptofinance24.com 🚀🚀🚀 Join the Telegram chat here - https://t.me/cryptofinance24 🚀🚀🚀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pocketfullofpoke

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

www.daxico.com

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 11:43:09 AM

It's already clear that the cryptomarket is not giving any signs of a bull run which means it's still good time to buy bitcoin and other cryptos if your choice. Once you already invested, just be patient on the status of the market and keep on holding your digital assets until the market recovers back.

alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 12:10:48 PM

Yes. Its too stable. The bears will soon get bored and move to something else.

As the halvening in 2020 approaches, bitcoin will rise again. Also - bitcoin seems to be uncorrelated to other markets (stocks, bonds, real estate) - so I can see some hedge funds getting exposure to protect themselves just in case there is a massive bear market in stocks triggered next year by the Fed tightening interest rates again.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
JohnBitCo

Activity: 2030
Merit: 356

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 02:24:06 PM

I believe that buying bitcoin while its market price is down is the best thing to do when you are going to invest. As what i have learn, basic fundamentals of investment should always be applied that's when you buy low and sell high.
there are some difficulties that will be faced to implement it, for example to determine the lowest point. most people wait until the lowest point to buy, but they are too ambitious that they wait too long.

Predictions, lower points and higher points are hard to predict in crypto currencies. You can ask from anyone who is best at Technical analysis and he will tell you that even TA fails when it comes to prediction of price of bitcoins.
giacatluong

Activity: 395
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 02:41:01 PM

In this month if Bitcoin gets the $ 8,000 price, i think the Q4 can possibly happen with Bitcoin. Especially the $ 20,000 price would be breaking the record and we are waiting for the good news coming from Bitcoin and environmental factors.
WillyZ (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 143
Merit: 1

Crypto24Radio.com ❤️

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 09:17:42 AM

Hmm, one third of the Q4 now behind us and price is still stable at around $6400
If there's no bull run soon, then it might not happen this year.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ www.crypto24radio.com ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
☀️☀️☀️ Best Crypto Radio out there - All crypto, all blockchain, all the time 24/7 ☀️☀️☀️
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:27:52 AM

Hmm, one third of the Q4 now behind us and price is still stable at around $6400

If there was to be one I think we would've seen some signs of life in October. Since there were effectively none then we're staying in comaville. Early next year is the hump we now need to get past unscathed as that's often not much fun.
Bessta

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:39:46 AM

I still hope that btc will reach $8000 before December. Although at the rate it is going it can hardly reach $7000.  All the negative issues should be addressed soon so that at least  the market can somehow recover.

HYDAX EXCHANGE BOUNTY ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
Exchange Futures & Options IEO APP Community
bchain22
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 3

Be smart, join: https://t.me/cryptofinance24

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 11:08:03 AM

I still hope that btc will reach $8000 before December. Although at the rate it is going it can hardly reach $7000.  All the negative issues should be addressed soon so that at least  the market can somehow recover.

Same here. It doesn't look good right now. I would be just happy if it hit 7k, then it might break out.. 8k would be something really nice though!

🚀🚀🚀 Fresh crypto news and the best blockchain articles on www.cryptofinance24.com 🚀🚀🚀 Join the Telegram chat here - https://t.me/cryptofinance24 🚀🚀🚀
hoddddler
Copper Member

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

Crypto24Radio.com 🎧 🎤 🎸

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 11:25:30 AM

wow, btc has been so stable lately.. sitting around the same value for months now
no bull run this year for november and december?

✅ News ✅ Interviews ✅ Podcast ✅ Music ✅ 24/7 👉 www.Crypto24Radio.com
myohmy81

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 12:25:19 PM

wow, btc has been so stable lately.. sitting around the same value for months now
no bull run this year for november and december?
This will gonna be boring if no bull run for this year as most of the investors are waiting for this to happen again. Indeed we need to accept it and have more patient to wait for next year as we have more volatility to come.
Copod
Copper Member

Activity: 89
Merit: 1

crypto merchandise from www.RealCoinStore.com

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 12:31:15 PM

ooooh, almost everything green today on coinmarketcap.. could this be the start of a bull run to end the year on a positive note?

buying all my crypto merchandise from www.realcoinstore.com - tshirt, hoodies, mugs, coins, pillows, tote bags and more 🌟 FREE SHIPPING 🌟 on all coins and keychains
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 02:08:40 PM

Q4 has historically been good for Bitcoin. Is it time to buy now, and are you going to do so?

Month aftet you posted this.nothing has change regarding in regards thru prices

But even though this was the sentiments i am still believing that before this year end,theres a positive changes in this market to provide smiles in each of everyone’s faces specially this Christmas season
elloco4ever

Activity: 623
Merit: 262

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:17:53 PM

In this month if Bitcoin gets the $ 8,000 price, i think the Q4 can possibly happen with Bitcoin. Especially the $ 20,000 price would be breaking the record and we are waiting for the good news coming from Bitcoin and environmental factors.

I believe there are possibilities to reach $8k this month, as the value is slowly pumping. This improvement is a good sign for a bull run if this happens then remember that it will skyrocket again. Lets wait patiently and see this scary movie.

Am I spamming? Report me!
thefaucetrunner

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:22:57 PM

im still holding my last bitcoin since the price goes drop from the end of Q1 2018, i will not sell any of my bitcoin for current price. because i used to invest in cryptocurrency with very long term period, its return me more profit rather than doing daily trade or any short term investment. It will be good for us to select potential ICO right now, so the price will rise with the rising of bitcoin trend in every end of year.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:42:10 PM

If the price will continue to move from 7500-8k+ then we can see a bright days coming into bitcoin Im sure it will continue to climb to 10k if the 8k limit was reached then after 10k to 15k so I predict end of the year will be playing from 15-18k in my opinion this is not based on any technical analysis but my own opinion based on the last few years records.

btyco
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 04:03:33 PM

I would like to think that the price will start to pump but it is already november and there is no movement in the price. I'm guessing it will stay flat until an etf is approved, they hate volatility

DarkPayCoin - [100% community governed and built]
[-] Website  [-] ANN Thread  [-] Discord  [-] Twitter  [-] Telegram
\ HIGH ROI, Low supply / - \ A privacy focused MN/PoS coin /
Rahar02

Activity: 910
Merit: 523

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 12:11:45 PM

If there was to be one I think we would've seen some signs of life in October. Since there were effectively none then we're staying in comaville. Early next year is the hump we now need to get past unscathed as that's often not much fun.

As the 3 charts aforementioned, clearly show that the rise was starting in October and here we are in November but the price of Bitcoin remains the same, at $6473 on CMC, barely change at the end of the day.
Most of the cryptocurrencies are much below the last ATH, following bitcoin price, if somehow Bitcoin gains more acceptance and development, we may see it start to climb up again. Let's see what December brings to bitcoin market.
wendiar19

Activity: 470
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 04:48:24 AM

Bitcoin price predictions at the end of this year will experience price increases so that those of you who haven't bought bitcoin so you should be able to buy as much bitcoin as you can right now and don't be late to enjoy the benefits.

wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:25:36 AM

Wouldn't it all depend on when you need the money though ?
I mean yeah I think if you want to buy bitcoin it is the perfect time because it is as low as miners would allow it but do we really know when it will go up ?

We know it won't go down and it will go up which is AMAZING in any trade, if someone told you there is something that will give you twice the investment you put in and will never go down you would jump on the chance yet people are not thinking bitcoin that way, why ? Because, we don't know when it will be, we know it will happen but maybe it will be tomorrow or maybe it will be Q4 of 2019 ? Who knows at this point. That is why people are not tying their investments to bitcoin because they feel like they have time to save up or do something else with their money and comeback this summer and the price would still be the same and the worst part is, they could be right.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: