Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:17:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] The Social Impact ICO: IUNO - Decentralized Banking As A Service  (Read 307 times)
iuno.blockchain (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:41:33 PM

projects that promised to compete in the banking system or become a bank on the blockchain showed that this is unrealistic. im think this project will achieve similar "success". the reason is all the same regulators who are pressing and the legislative framework that is not ready to make such a decision.
We are not planning to become a "bank". We do not like traditional banks (and I can say that as an insider since I worked for banks for 10 years!). We leverage the characteristics of the blockchain to perform banking functions. Regulators and/or legislators ignorance or inefficiency is not a valid excuse when changing the world is on the scale.
Agreed, IUNO is different than the rest (I am sure you have heard that before) but it is actually true. We are not a bank but we are offering traditional banking services on top of your decentralized wallet - think of it as Banking-as-a-Service. We are simply implementing banking features to be used out of your crypto wallet. Unless cryptocurrencies are outlawed in their entirety regulations won't affect our approach to banking-as-a-service. For the areas that require banking licenses or money transmitter licenses we will obviously procure those licenses, but many of the services that we are offering do not require additional licenses. We chose very carefully where to incorporate our business and we decided on the US, because of the stringent regulations here that will allow us to build a serious business that will actually revolutionize banking as we know it.
Another very important point is that our first main target client to use our platform is the US Government with their foodstamp program (SNAP). We carefully designed our system and our processes to be compliant with every regulation and restriction in the US to be able to compete in this market

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iuno.blockchain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:49:27 PM

how are you backing your tokens dependability?
IUNO is using two classes of tokens:

1) The IUNIT: this is our utility token. It is used to pay for redemptions, fees and staking for the Masternodes/Block producers

2) Stablecoins: These are asset-backed tokens that are secured 1:1 by their respective Fiat counterparts. In other words for the USIU (US-$ pegged Token) for every issued token an equivalent amount of US-$ will be deposited in a trust account. When the stablecoin is redeemed the token is destroyed and the equivalent Fiat amount is paid out to the holder of the token. These deposits are daily reviewed by our auditor and audited at the end of every month.
iuno.blockchain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:55:11 PM

Whats the size of your team by the way?

4 core and around 10 investors with good experience

It's actually somewhat bigger than that. We have 3 founders with substantial business experience forming the core together with a team of development, marketing and business development experts for a total core team size of 12 people. That core team is currently supported by about of dozens advisors and a strong development teams in India and the Ukraine.
iuno.blockchain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:56:44 PM

Waiting for bounty campaign from this project   Smiley of course every person wants to join their bounty campaign as project will be a success later.
You can join the bounty campaign here: https://beta.bounty0x.io/hosts/IUNO
iuno.blockchain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:58:57 PM

Waiting for bounty campaign from this project   Smiley of course every person wants to join their bounty campaign as project will be a success later.
Bounty program is on!!! Check here:https://beta.bounty0x.io/hosts/IUNO

It seems there is no bounty for translation to local language and signature on bitcointalk.
I believe if you add that it will help for the ico
We intend to add these tasks in the next week to the bounty program in addition to another bounty that will rock the boat... We were holding these bounties back while were finalizing the rewards
D ltr

Activity: 1360
Merit: 258

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:34:38 PM

It seems there is no bounty for translation to local language and signature on bitcointalk.
We intend to add these tasks in the next week to the bounty program in addition to another bounty that will rock the boat... We were holding these bounties back while were finalizing the rewards

it will be great if you add it later
and will you add bounty translation using that platform? if no, can i reserve for indonesian translation?

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
iuno.blockchain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:11:29 PM

it will be great if you add it later
and will you add bounty translation using that platform? if no, can i reserve for indonesian translation?
Unfortunately, at the moment we cannot take any reservations. We will be using the same platform for all of our bounties. Stay tuned we will announce shortly
Youjin

Activity: 20

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 01:04:10 PM

One of the best ICO to watch. What I personally like the most - clear and vivd project objectives and great team biographies.
I have few ideas how you can attract more investors. please DM me on telegram y0ujin
All the best to you guys!
iuno.blockchain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 01:15:04 PM

Hello! Your project https://icoholder.com/en/iuno-26279 was selected among others and was added to our listing - icoholder.com! After verifying the members you can adding more information about your ICO
Thanks, we will take a look
Brezy104

Activity: 55

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 05:25:37 PM

how much can i earn Huh Huh
Brezy104

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 05:31:13 PM

Want to ask you about details of your future coin??
Brezy104

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:22:49 PM

i think it is a great project and hopes it would become a succesful project Wink Wink
Brezy104

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:21:20 AM

do you cooperate with any crypto projects?
Brezy104

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:49:21 AM

is it decentrilized
Freezkidd1

Activity: 38

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:05:14 PM

how much one token cost Undecided