Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:13:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do one Know which Cryptocurrency to Purchase  (Read 510 times)
Muhammad Muneeb

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 06:55:12 PM

There are a lot of cryptocurrencies out there and how does a new investor with little knowledge of how the crypto ecosystem work earn from crypto. His there any experience one needs to be exposed before deciding to invest? I am very much concern seeing that the fact that a currency is rising today does not guarantee it will be so forever. My question is simply how do a new investor go about earning in cryptocurrency without experiencing much lost on his investment? Especially with regards to the selecting the best currency to purchase

just follow the expert advices to trade the crypto. never try to buy the dip just because you think that it is the extreme dip and market won't drop any further.. always use the stop loss option on the exchange..just invest as told by the financial analysts also if you are plannig to invest in the fresh ico then go after the team of the project .. dig deep as much as you can

Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Nastinmel

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 07:57:24 PM

For new investors, it seems that they have to think harder to find information about how to research the ICO project, because investing in ICO is something that is related to our funds so that we cannot arbitrarily choose coins to invest. At least ask people who already have good experience with ICO investments.

Studying is better than listening to experts' pieces of advice cause they're also humans who are usually mistaken and lose their money like others. Begin with $30-50 and learn from your own mistakes!
CryptoRama

Activity: 453
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 08:41:38 AM

I never have ever listened to advice what to buy, I used my own thinking and usually used and read about cryptocurencyes with most fame, like: Bitcoin, Litecoin, Monero, Etherium.  Not to mention I closely looked at Coinmarketcap.com site and study it. Now I opened my eyes to even more crypto assets, I even use some on a daily basis.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
overnight03

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 08:49:59 AM

If you want to do something, you have to learn about it.
When you come to this cryptocurrency market, what is your purpose? You want to make profit? If you want to make profit, you have to learn those informations on google or youtube,.. it is easy to  find it on internet.

kicauklaten

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2018, 08:52:04 AM

new investors can do bounty or airdrop to get coins. This would be better executed than having to lose investments owned on market conditions bad enough as it is. research is the main thing to do and this is what will determine whether new investors would be able to endure or instead will also suffer losses in processing their coins.

Tarion

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 08:57:49 AM

Nobody would be able to tell you in what coins to invest in, because we all prefer different coins. Just spend some hours by investigating different coins and I hope you will find some great tokens for you and will be able to make great profits even on this market.
Negdan4ik

Activity: 230

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 08:58:29 AM

in my opinion it is necessary to look at the top coins on coinmarketcap, but still it is necessary to study coins and projects carefully, now is a dangerous time and intense

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
sudeshkumar

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 10:44:11 AM

From my own experience it is recommended that invest your money with your own research and knowledge may it take some longer time because study is required at every movement of the investment when to sell and buy.
Blind investment is fraught with losses ,however,you may choose from top ten coins of the market.

━    ━   ●    Introducing     ►    Bluenote.world    ●   ━    ━
━    ● ▌   The Leading Blockchain Solution to a Zero Emission World   ▐ ●   
Coltpython

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 11:12:10 AM

As a first timer, you will need to read a lot and get to understand how crypto works as well as obtain knowledge on its volatility before even thinking on what assets to purchase. First thing he/she needs to know is that buying coins or assets is not a guarantee for a good return on investment over time. Then can start reading about the different coin projects and their partnerships along with roadmaps before buying choice coins/assets

DominickA86

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 11:19:56 AM

There are so much crypto assets at the moment and nobody would tell you what crypto you should buy to gain the best profit. Just invest your time in researching the top 20 altcoins and decide for yourself what altcoins to chose.
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 12:31:38 PM

new investors can do bounty or airdrop to get coins. This would be better executed than having to lose investments owned on market conditions bad enough as it is. research is the main thing to do and this is what will determine whether new investors would be able to endure or instead will also suffer losses in processing their coins.
You mean instead of investing with some cryptocurrencies, new investors must go for doing bounties or airdrop to obtain some coins. That sounds as a good idea. But, I believe not all the people are set all the requirements for doing bounties. That is the reason, most people will prefer to purchase simply.

New investors are always lagging with knowledge for doing research and analysis. They simply come into this forum and keep asking about suggestions for buying cryptocurrencies. We cannot expect them to be fully knowledge about picking up right coin and filtering out the shitcoins. I believe there could be no simple process to find out on rich cryptocurrency on-which we must invest, it is a very big task and challenging one also. Hence, I believe simply referring them to bitcoin will be the right suggestion for them as bitcoin will have definite good future.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: