Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:13:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Yobit exchange- worst case security + support work imho  (Read 313 times)
mahvia (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 226
Merit: 0

who am I to judge. I only flame

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:12:37 AM

I had recently a very bad experience with Yobit. I know fault is mine that it happened in the first place, but how Yobit handeled it, I'm still impressed (negatively)

One of my e-mails was hacked recently. It was linked to yobit and of course hacker changed the password. The account gets lockdown for like 4 days or smthing afther the password change so you can do nothing during that time. I noticed the hacking on the same day. Wrote to yobit about it. They answered that i should wait until lockdown period ends.  The same moment when lockdown ends, i try to change my password and find out that hacker had set up 2FA on it. So it took me many support tickets to prove my identity and let them take down 2FA again. and after that was an other 4 days lockdown and then i could change my password and gain access to my account. Found out that the account was cleared during the time between those 2 lockdowns. Support ignored my suggestion to lock withdrawal request and didnt do anything but asking me to wait until those lockdown periods or ask me questions to prove my identity.

Like i said, my bad that i didnt issue 2FA on this site before (i have it on every other exchange i have some investments in). And to have your e-mail hacked could be also your own fault. But the system to secure the account  in Yobit with situations like that is less than ok. For example Kraken puts your account on lockdown until you have proven everyting is ok again. and even after that keep withdrawal option blocked for a while (my friend had similar case with Kraken as i had with Yobit)

So anyone else has had bad experience with exhange account hacks?
Some other examples what could go wrong with your account on not so good exchanges?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:20:17 AM

I read your post and I have taken it more or less as lesson for myself. Its good that you have shared it here because people must know that what things can happen with them in the crypto space and how they can loose their money. Yes, 2FA is very very important as hacking Emails and setting up new passwords has become very easy to the hackers as they get more and more smarter in today's world. If you really had the 2FA set up already then it would have been impossible for the hackers to get into your account. As even when you forget the password and try to reset it then also they will ask you for 2FA thus making it far more secured.
No, I am not having any such experience because I have always taken lessons like this and made my way through it. Thanks to people like you who has shared it here.
Ulya63

Activity: 420
Merit: 6

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:38:50 AM

I had the same situation as you had last year. Yes, I myself was to blame for not including 2fa on the exchange itself, which allowed the hacker to hack my account. Then I realized that the main thing is to protect not an account on the exchange, but an e-mail, thereby ensuring protection of everything. E-mail is the most important thing that they break in the first place and you need to protect it.
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:08:09 AM

unfortunately this exchange has been one of the worst ones in existence and there is nothing that we can do about it because it apparently has its own die-hard fans who aren't giving up this exchange and are still providing them with volume. if people stopped using them and they started not being able to meet the costs of their servers then they would think about fixing the problems and providing a better place for traders rather than this crappy place they call "exchange"!

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
Mt. Dempo

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:20:17 AM

unfortunately this exchange has been one of the worst ones in existence and there is nothing that we can do about it because it apparently has its own die-hard fans who aren't giving up this exchange and are still providing them with volume. if people stopped using them and they started not being able to meet the costs of their servers then they would think about fixing the problems and providing a better place for traders rather than this crappy place they call "exchange"!
yes, a bad track record doesn't make yobit empty of visitors, I'm confused why there are still many people trading there? what are the reasons for them? whereas many exchanges are available and better than yobit. in this forum alone there are many threads complaining about services and cheating that are carried out yobit. this feedback should be a consideration for not using yobit, but everyone often ignores it.

🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵  Agareum  🔵  Multiplayer gaming platform, gamified version of an airdrop  🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵
https://agareum.com
vanya.pronin.1983

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:22:27 AM

Yobit is the worst exchange I have ever seen. These guys are scam to 100 percent. The deposits are pretty fast but the withdrawal could take ages. The support never answer anything. I had a very bad experience with this exchange.
mahvia (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:41:42 AM

Yobit is the worst exchange I have ever seen. These guys are scam to 100 percent. The deposits are pretty fast but the withdrawal could take ages. The support never answer anything. I had a very bad experience with this exchange.
I personally was using yobit, because it was easy to make account there few years ago and they had some tokens and coins that others didnt have at that time. I didn't have much funds there anymore so i could say it was cheap lesson for me. I had no issue with them not answering my tickets, but with the solutions they offered and security protocols they have established..

I'm just wondering about some other exchanges, their soft spots and problems. Maybe it is good to make a properly managed list of exchanges that have decent amount of users and feedback and keep it up to date in forum section where new ones search for their first level info. And I'm talking about real life problems that people could have with. Not that the exchange is too complicated or bad coloring scheme Smiley
mmacool

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:48:44 AM

Yesterday I read an article where they made up the top 5 exchanges. Yobit was in 5th place. But my opinion is that this exchange does not deserve to be in the top. In my opinion, this is a very uncomfortable platform and weak security.
neatworld

Activity: 293
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:54:50 AM

I'm so sorry that happened to you. Yobit is notorious for being a scammy exchange. I really don't know why people still trade on it and I hope more people like you will share their experiences so the community is aware of what Yobit is doing (or in your case, NOT doing).
Thank you also for the reminder to set up 2FA. It's so easy to do but is incredibly important.
mahvia (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 03:30:28 PM

I'm so sorry that happened to you. Yobit is notorious for being a scammy exchange. I really don't know why people still trade on it and I hope more people like you will share their experiences so the community is aware of what Yobit is doing (or in your case, NOT doing).
Thank you also for the reminder to set up 2FA. It's so easy to do but is incredibly important.

No need for being sorry.. if only then for being dumb enough to have a lesson like that.. still bit sad about the exchange part . I mean how is it possible not to understand a real problem situation and have no solution/ don't want to listen when i wrote about it
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:02:11 AM

There is always so little Yobit can do on your case, which is always one of the reasons why people should never discard the use of 2FA. As far as Yobit is concerned, you could just be anyone trying to get in and faking an identity.

I understand that Kraken may do things differently, but in this case we are talking about Yobit, one of the shittiest exchanges we have so far which I wonder why a lot of people still make use of exchanges like this. It is always like not even valuing your own funds in the first place. Most of the whole thing eventually is your fault and it is a good thing you admitted that to yourself. My advice would be, find a better exchange and take advantage of the additional security features.
Mikeschmitt

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:07:27 AM

This exchange has been one of the worst ones in existence. The deposits are pretty fast but the withdrawal could take ages.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:10:57 AM

come on yobit is obviously going to get closed down at any moment

the place  does not update wallets so it creates hostage coins that it then creates its own fake market for

can't even believe they are still open

zulkarnaen

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 01:58:36 PM

I think there are many people in this forum who have the same experience as you, also bad experience in Yobit. Don't you ever hear that?
We have to learn many things in this forum, this is the use of this forum. Hope this thing will not happen anymore to anyone.
btc_angela

Activity: 2590
Merit: 542

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 02:00:27 PM

You just go around the forum and I'm sure that you will hear a lot of complains from yobit as one of the worst trading platform we currently have right now. Most of us have stay away from them, months or even years ago.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Jamesdila1

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 02:33:58 PM

sometimes they do not update the coins or tokens. so the people still buys a useless valueless old token. i have seen this lot of times. yobit team is very bad .

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
marcitosi

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 02:35:31 PM

I am very negative about this exchange. Maybe I can even call it a scam exchange because I often see how it says that it threw its users.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████ BITZON ███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
● ● ▬▬▬▬▬ First Marketplace Powered by the Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ●[/url]
https://bitzon.io/
ZoranLOP

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 02:45:59 PM

Yobit is a horrible exchange. A lot of SCAmful exchanges take palce there. Considering its poor security and bad reputation, it is a wonder why peolpe still trade on it.
Dzeronimo

Activity: 588
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 03:57:54 PM

I guess people believe in big exchanges. Sounds logical that you don't have to check one of the biggest exchanges. If a lot of people use that exchange, there should be no problem. Unfortunately, that is not always true, but too many people doesn't know that.
fapar

Activity: 1414
Merit: 267

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:10:43 PM

I guess people believe in big exchanges. Sounds logical that you don't have to check one of the biggest exchanges. If a lot of people use that exchange, there should be no problem. Unfortunately, that is not always true, but too many people doesn't know that.

People use Yobit not because of the large volumes and because there is Investbox with all sorts of strange coins (made by the exchange: LIZA, YOTRA, etc.).

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 11:55:37 AM

I read your post and I have taken it more or less as lesson for myself. Its good that you have shared it here because people must know that what things can happen with them in the crypto space and how they can loose their money. Yes, 2FA is very very important as hacking Emails and setting up new passwords has become very easy to the hackers as they get more and more smarter in today's world. If you really had the 2FA set up already then it would have been impossible for the hackers to get into your account. As even when you forget the password and try to reset it then also they will ask you for 2FA thus making it far more secured.
No, I am not having any such experience because I have always taken lessons like this and made my way through it. Thanks to people like you who has shared it here.
So far, I have noticed a lot of people actually do not know the value in using added security such as 2FA on their account. Using a strong password is one thing and giving a hacker the sweat of their life with an additional layer of security is one other thing.

Passwords can be brute forced, most especially when you are using passwords like abc123 and for what it is worth, the best way you can always keep your account secured is to make use of the security features available. They are not there for decorations, they are there for usage and because people are ignorant about it, they tend to just discard it.

In my 3+ years of holding account with yobit, I have contacted their support only once when they started providing new deposit addys for bitcoins and I sent ticket for new deposit into old addys. But they responded in time and transferred my balances in set time frame without any confusion in balance amounts.
ichai

Activity: 445

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 11:59:22 AM

I had recently a very bad experience with Yobit. I know fault is mine that it happened in the first place, but how Yobit handeled it, I'm still impressed (negatively)

One of my e-mails was hacked recently. It was linked to yobit and of course hacker changed the password. The account gets lockdown for like 4 days or smthing afther the password change so you can do nothing during that time. I noticed the hacking on the same day. Wrote to yobit about it. They answered that i should wait until lockdown period ends.  The same moment when lockdown ends, i try to change my password and find out that hacker had set up 2FA on it. So it took me many support tickets to prove my identity and let them take down 2FA again. and after that was an other 4 days lockdown and then i could change my password and gain access to my account. Found out that the account was cleared during the time between those 2 lockdowns. Support ignored my suggestion to lock withdrawal request and didnt do anything but asking me to wait until those lockdown periods or ask me questions to prove my identity.

Like i said, my bad that i didnt issue 2FA on this site before (i have it on every other exchange i have some investments in). And to have your e-mail hacked could be also your own fault. But the system to secure the account  in Yobit with situations like that is less than ok. For example Kraken puts your account on lockdown until you have proven everyting is ok again. and even after that keep withdrawal option blocked for a while (my friend had similar case with Kraken as i had with Yobit)

Some other examples what could go wrong with your account on not so good exchanges?
I have never encountered a problem in the transaction process but I understand that feeling. When the market has too many scams, system errors, that makes the transaction becomes more stressful and more anxious. Better yet, use Bitfinex or Binance to trade. I have never encountered any errors from these two exchanges.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND • SPEND • SWAP • STAKE • ▬▬▬▬▬▬
mahvia (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 12:31:58 PM

There is always so little Yobit can do on your case, which is always one of the reasons why people should never discard the use of 2FA. As far as Yobit is concerned, you could just be anyone trying to get in and faking an identity.

I understand that Kraken may do things differently, but in this case we are talking about Yobit, one of the shittiest exchanges we have so far which I wonder why a lot of people still make use of exchanges like this. It is always like not even valuing your own funds in the first place. Most of the whole thing eventually is your fault and it is a good thing you admitted that to yourself. My advice would be, find a better exchange and take advantage of the additional security features.

Why i got upset was that I declared them that my account was hacked. It would be nice to put withdrawal option on hold until it is clear who is the real owner of the account and who is not. while we dealt with clearing my backround, they let the hacker withdraw funds after the lockdown period was done (while i still coultn't acces my account and do it myself)
poodle63

Activity: 2660
Merit: 509

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 12:49:02 PM

People use Yobit not because of the large volumes and because there is Investbox with all sorts of strange coins (made by the exchange: LIZA, YOTRA, etc.).
And then these guys are creating so many fake reviews about all of shitcoins in yobit. So many scam coin in yobit and i heard that LIZA coin has created by yobit itself and it was including on the shit scam coin without any usefulness. It's only PnD.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
andeonnut

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 12:50:51 PM

Their support is next-level bad. They don't even respond to development teams. It's pretty messed up.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
slaman29
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1212

Livecasino, 20% cashback, no fuss payouts.

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:53:35 AM

When it comes to exchanges, and how their deal with support and security, especially when it comes to mistakes made by users, no exchange is actually very helpful about it. You can see Yobit gets a lot of bad naming for sure, but check out Poloniex, check out Coinbase, all the big guys. The exact same problems. Worse is when exchanges pocket the money!

When people get locked out, or they they send funds by accident, it is just impossible to get support to understand and help you. I never had this personal experience but then I am very careful with passwords, entering addresses, things like that.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
... LIVECASINO.io    Play Live Games with up to 20% cashback!...██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
carlfebz2

Activity: 2926
Merit: 724

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:41:26 AM

Why consider on using Yobit exchange on the very first place? Havent you able to read up the hundreds of complaints do yobit had?
Just been wondering that you are still on luck that yobit do reply your tickets because this exchange is been known that doesn't really answer or having the worst support ever.
By the way, no matter which exchange you do use its always been advisable to set out 2fa of your account and also try your very best to secure your email because once
it would be compromised then expect on what would happen next.
mahvia (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 10:26:04 AM

Why consider on using Yobit exchange on the very first place? Havent you able to read up the hundreds of complaints do yobit had?
Just been wondering that you are still on luck that yobit do reply your tickets because this exchange is been known that doesn't really answer or having the worst support ever.
By the way, no matter which exchange you do use its always been advisable to set out 2fa of your account and also try your very best to secure your email because once

As I mentioned before, I used yobit actively few years ago. they had some alts that others didn't have at that time. So i kept it. I use mostly Kraken, Bittrex and Bitfinex and all have 2 FA activated
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1129

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:21:52 PM

As I mentioned before, I used yobit actively few years ago. they had some alts that others didn't have at that time. So i kept it. I use mostly Kraken, Bittrex and Bitfinex and all have 2 FA activated
Thats an another choice you do have do make specially when you do saw that there are no other exchange that do offer or trade the coin we are holding so we wont really have any choice but to use up this
horrible exchange even we do know that this isnt really good. We do need to risk if we would like to sell our coin holdings on this exchange.

Bokile

Activity: 322
Merit: 36

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 06:45:08 PM

There are a lot of exchanges and it's hard to choose a good one. Is there some kind of list with ratings, based on user experience?
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3500
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:07:41 PM

Thats an another choice you do have do make specially when you do saw that there are no other exchange that do offer or trade the coin we are holding so we wont really have any choice but to use up this
horrible exchange even we do know that this isnt really good. We do need to risk if we would like to sell our coin holdings on this exchange.
There is always a choice, which is either to wait for the coin to get listed on a better exchange or you decide to just risk it, but certainly even if you want to risk it, you still have to consider the fact that the possibility of losing your funds can be there.

Actually, for a project with prospect and development, I would rather wait for it to actually get listed on a better exchange than ever dream of making use of Yobit. Safety of funds is what is paramount, unless you can afford to lose what you are putting on it, then that is a choice each person will have to make on their own. This is a horrible exchange, no support, shady dealings, unethical ways and methods of doing things, and certainly what no one in their sane mind should be using at all.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:56:47 AM

Their support is next-level bad. They don't even respond to development teams. It's pretty messed up.
Next level bad is actually an understatement, as there is no actual word in the dictionary to qualify the state of negativity that oozes out from the Yobit exchange which has been a thing over time. This is an exchange with no single support at all and for a platform that practically deals with user's fund; I wonder how those who are using it have been coping.

We have heard of people losing their funds, accounts being frozen, withdrawal not even coming up and then for these reasons, I believe that whoever is still making use of this exchange is basically just looking for trouble and heartache combined.
hidrocop

Activity: 630
Merit: 267

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:32:18 PM

you have to be very brave to do the trading on a exchange like Yobit, I certainly do not use and  would not recommend anyone, I feel sorry for you dude  Undecided
pickupcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1203
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 09:20:56 PM

--snip

I think there Yobit has nothing with your problem. Your email account is hacked. Yobit is not responsible for the security of your email. After that, you could not prove you were the owner of Yobit account connected to critical email. The same would happen to you with any other exchange without 2FA.
even though I think Yobit it is the worst exchange (plus Etherdelta) they are not guilty here.
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: