Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:52:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the reason Behind The Kucoin Exchange Fall?  (Read 289 times)
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 11:51:16 AM
Merited by Kevin77 (1)

Not only me, Many people thought Kucoin will be the next Binance Exchanger. Kucoin User Interface is like almost Binance, Maybe they inspired from The Binance exchange but that was cool also. Kucoin has stronger security than Binance. A few Months ago, Kucoin rank was in 12 in coinmarketcap by daily trading volume. Then what happened? People are not talking about this exchanger, I have seen Exchange related Threads but maximum people ignore this exchange, at this moment, Kucoin rank is 56!! Even Yobit, Exrates Types exchanger is in a better position than Kucoin! Do You know what is the reason behind this fall?
Stop judging based on the volume bro as that can easily be manipulated with Kucoin exchange being one of them. With respect to security, I think in that aspect, the ball is always in your court on how you are able to keep your accounts secured and make use of all the available added security features present for your account which a lot of users always take for granted until they learn the hard way, so saying that Kucoin is stronger in security than binance is a fallacy.

I have always seen Kucoin as just a wannabe binance cloned exchange, and even though I was skeptical at first, since I had some coins from ICOs listed there, I just decided to make use of it. It is not that bad to use anyway, and moreover, I am always using APIs to trade.
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
novaprime

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

UniDApp - it's DeFi time!

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 12:08:48 PM

Not only me, Many people thought Kucoin will be the next Binance Exchanger. Kucoin User Interface is like almost Binance, Maybe they inspired from The Binance exchange but that was cool also. Kucoin has stronger security than Binance. A few Months ago, Kucoin rank was in 12 in coinmarketcap by daily trading volume. Then what happened? People are not talking about this exchanger, I have seen Exchange related Threads but maximum people ignore this exchange, at this moment, Kucoin rank is 56!! Even Yobit, Exrates Types exchanger is in a better position than Kucoin! Do You know what is the reason behind this fall?
I think the low investment demand in this market makes Kucoin trading low volume in recent times. Most major exchanges are trying to increase their trading volume by using BOT and this is happening in new exchanges. Personally, I would not trust any rank at coinmarketcap and only evaluate the quality by the volume of the altcoin transaction.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
Bittalk12

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 12:18:48 PM

I found kucoin user friendly, provide great customer support, high level security, fast transaction when requesting for withdrawal, providing bonuses and collect low trasanction fees. I am not really sure what you are talking about or how big your disappointment towards this exchange but you might got it all wrong. I might say that the reason behind their decreased popularity is because of a recent news about their office location where it was actually an old office location. It was just a plain attack against kucoin.
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 12:42:31 PM

I always use exchange that has full feature include stop limit, and currently Kucoin does not have this feature.  Kucoin can be become top 10 exchange if they increase the feature and make new product to attrack new trader. Kucoin still have potential to be bigger exchange because they has good customer support.
That customer support is something normal to see in the early stages of exchanges, and before we can start saying they are good in that aspect, I would say we should wait until they start gaining huge number of users.

Kucoin is not a bad exchange and at least it is better than the likes of Yobit, HitBTC and co and I have some few trades on this exchange as well with no withdrawal regret whatsoever over the years and a very good experience as well. For new exchanges, it will always take some time to see them gain ground, so I would say the OP should just give it time. As time goes on, if KUCOIN is able to stand the test of time, ended up having a good reputation, and then we see some added trading features, I can bet it would grow.
leavolnhals

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 01:06:02 PM

I dont think this is a collapse. It's just too much of a market correction and that makes some rankings inaccurate. Kucoin is actually Binance's child and its capitalization is justified. I think the downfall of Kucoin is to raise Binance's reach.

naruto7676

Activity: 318
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:35:13 PM

Very hard to explain ofcourse your funds will frooze and once it will collapse and dont refund it anymore for thos big investors put for their money.
domarakooth

Activity: 94
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 06:49:20 AM

Well you cannot compare this exchange with the number one exchange binance. Also the competition between this is very high and  changes need to offer something good to be able to remain on top of the others.
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 07:08:19 AM

They only can not increase their performance to face exchange competition, for this one many people can give you the reason. Many exchange already comes up and every day came new one with better system, high performance and easy tools to use and Kucoin doesn't have it. Kucoin is good exchange but I hope they will do something to fix their performance.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 07:12:25 AM

To me kucoin is still good and we should use it.  There is no much different between kucoin are binance and the platform look alike.  I don't think kucoin is falling and everything in cryptocurrencies now is not much encouraging therefore we should not expect much from kucoin.
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 12:02:42 PM

I think the only reasonable explanation is the rise of other places. Whenever places like binance and bitfinex gets up and running and become the fan favorite than some others have to go away to make room for it. Kucoin was a big deal in asia as well however when binance came out kucoin started to fail because it did not create the marketing binance was doing and it did not have hype for it.

It is not just kucoin, take a look at poloniex, poloniex was the exchange for everything, after cryptsy got hacked poloniex became the biggest exchange for a long long time however with binance poloniex lost a lot value as well.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: