Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 03:20:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto After Death?  (Read 20760 times)
great.crypto.finansist

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:39:19 PM

This topic is very interesting and makes you think about those people who have confidence and are ready to give what they earned with great patience. I have a son to whom I will give everything that I earn in crypto. But it is better that this desire be passed on to the grandchildren, and even better - to their grandchildren.  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
terible.hunter

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:43:06 PM

Cryptocurrencies will not go anywhere exactly, no need to deceive yourself and no need to deceive other people, because today I do not understand what the market will do if the situation changes anyway, because I want to understand very much what will happen to the stock market in this case.

RockHenki

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:52:55 PM

I do not know much about this, but I know one thing when I die, the altcoin I earn will be handed over to my relatives or those I believe that one thing they can follow me on. It's a whole new step. This issue I will learn more to the people I trust. I think the dead account will be hidden somewhere in the policy of the market.
Hiylchis

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 08:44:15 AM

Have you ever wondered what will happen to your cryptocurrency when you die, for those holding huge funds, what have you put in place to make sure your kids or family benefit from your crypto savings.
This is quite fascinating because if you know someone with huge crypto savings and he gave up the ghost, I wonder how such families would benefit from his savings since he alone has the private key to his/her wallet.
I guess this is one reason some user still prefer banking Institutions, because they made provision for next of kin unlike crypto.
So my question is what happen to those crypto when the owner of such wallet is no more and no one has access to such wallet?

We are now discussing this simply as something far away, but there are already those who died and had cryptocurrencies at the same time. As far as I know at the moment, these purses are simply lost
TomInVa57

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:10:20 AM

Have you ever wondered what will happen to your cryptocurrency when you die, for those holding huge funds, what have you put in place to make sure your kids or family benefit from your crypto savings.
This is quite fascinating because if you know someone with huge crypto savings and he gave up the ghost, I wonder how such families would benefit from his savings since he alone has the private key to his/her wallet.
I guess this is one reason some user still prefer banking Institutions, because they made provision for next of kin unlike crypto.
So my question is what happen to those crypto when the owner of such wallet is no more and no one has access to such wallet?

I think that so far the number of people who had cryptocurrency and died is quite small. And so now I think about what I want to transfer their savings to their loved ones and my family
ereborltc

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:14:24 AM

These questions are really much of a concern. In the future, the blockchain will be widely used. I am optimistic about it.

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
durudara

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:09:47 AM

if we have a family, of course, the wife will try to find out our wealth, so if we have wealth in crypto, of course, we will share experiences with the wife on how to use it. therefore after we are gone, someone continues it. but if we are still alone and suddenly gone, the crypto will not be anything because no one knows the address of our wallet and how to operate it.
crypt0.r3negades
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

► Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketin

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 12:13:36 AM

I will make a fail safe when that happens. Of course I would train my child, and introduce her to the crypto world. Always let them know on what they are doing.

SeVenlast

Activity: 413

● KEEP CALM & HODL ●

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 12:44:39 AM

my family knows what cryptocurrency is. I just leave the passwords and then they can get full access to all my savings, as in the usual cash deposits in the Bank.

It's a good thing to tell some trusted people because we can't determine when you will die or death pick you up. You should provide this information.

●    ●
 ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●   ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Bosmuda

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 01:37:28 AM

my family knows what cryptocurrency is. I just leave the passwords and then they can get full access to all my savings, as in the usual cash deposits in the Bank.

It's a good thing to tell some trusted people because we can't determine when you will die or death pick you up. You should provide this information.
Yes, of course I agree with that if you want to leave assets for the family, it would be better to give information about the assets that you have today to people you trust because we don't know what will happen in the future
Xxmodded

Activity: 2254
Merit: 309

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 01:53:18 AM

this discussion has been numerous and has become a never ending conversation. I think there are lots of threads about your question.
the solution, you make a will and make data in an external hard drive or flashdisk that contains the wallet's private key. yes give it to someone you trust when something happens to you. That is all

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
lihongjing

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 07:28:20 AM

Why do you think about this long-term... The growth time of the encrypted currency for 20 years can already mature, and the future cryptocurrency will become stable or cover this year's stock market. As for your child's future, you can't think about it. The inheritance tax is a manifestation of the progress of human civilization. Even if it is a cryptocurrency, it should also be subject to inheritance tax.
baricuri

Activity: 322

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:05:16 AM

Never crypto can die, the market is down, but we say that there are still large transactions and many newcomers to this market. Now the crypto market can show us patience.

hanxinvwang

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:19:47 AM

I have considered the future of cryptocurrencies, but in the end I gave up on these ideas because they seem ignorant! The encryption market is changing every day, if we believe, then don't give up!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
clipman77
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:57:23 AM

This is not a problem, just indicate in your will that you are transferring your private key to one of your family members.
dawai asmara

Activity: 686

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:35:20 AM

I have considered the future of cryptocurrencies, but in the end I gave up on these ideas because they seem ignorant! The encryption market is changing every day, if we believe, then don't give up!
we cannot predict the future of crypto but I can only hope that crypto continues to exist and develop. maybe for now crypto is dying but I don't think crypto will die but the market needs time to recover.
begau

Activity: 790
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:39:45 AM

I do not think crypto will die but its gravity will cool down in the future. When Bitcoin prices drops dramatically today, all the Altcoins have fallen and the crypto market has become more desolate than ever.
zauna35

Activity: 812
Merit: 287

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:11:16 AM

There are a lot of abandoned wallets with large amounts, the owners of which either lost the key to them, or something happened to the owners themselves .. I think that now people are smarter and took care of relatives and friends .. well, those wallets that have lost their owners are waiting for hackers and drift in the still waters of oblivion))
Accts4u2

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:08:46 PM

There are a lot of cryptos that have being lost due to people dying and leaving their wallets behind with a lot of crypto in them. That is why it is good for investors to have someone that they trust that they can give their private keys to when they pass on. I actually think that it would be the right thing to do to actually declare them in your will before passing

e@symode

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:09:52 PM

I am sure that nothing terrible will happen here for sure, because cryptocurrencies will not be able to die for sure, I am sure that cryptocurrencies will be able to survive, because today this is one of the most promising ideas that people have.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: