Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:19:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NEO Super | Fork 2:1 of NEO  (Read 1418 times)
Fedanar (OP)

Activity: 48
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:34:40 PM
Last edit: November 04, 2018, 08:46:58 PM by Fedanar

Copyright © NEO Super 2018
Email: contact@neo-super.org

📱📱📱📱📱📱 NEO Super 📱 decentralized digital currency founded on snapshot of NEO, based on ETH algorithm 📱📱📱📱📱📱
https://neo-super.org

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zalzibab

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:41:24 PM

Think you messed up saying "XLM holders"
liberox

Activity: 326
Merit: 8

>> CryptoMedia.press

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:35:08 PM

NEO uses a delegated Byzantine Fault Tolerance (dBFT) consensus, so can NOT be forked. What are You talking about?
Fedanar (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 11:44:24 PM

NEO uses a delegated Byzantine Fault Tolerance (dBFT) consensus, so can NOT be forked. What are You talking about?
NEO Super used Ethereum algorithm, later source code will be available on Github.

📱📱📱📱📱📱 NEO Super 📱 decentralized digital currency founded on snapshot of NEO, based on ETH algorithm 📱📱📱📱📱📱
Javi_Anibarro

Activity: 1526
Merit: 282

tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 12:02:38 AM
Merited by AmoreJaz (2)

NEO Super used Ethereum algorithm, later source code will be available on Github.

then why did you put this on your tittle 'Fork 2:1 NEO' ? if you are using Ethereum algorithm instead ? why do not you put it like this 'ETH Fork 2:1 NEO snapshot' instead ?
(from that tittle we can make a conclusion that you are creating a project based on ETH and it will be distributed to them who own NEO on their wallet).
but not like this, it is very clear that you are trying to 'fork' NEO itself, from the tittle it says so and do not forget about your icons/images.
not sure what are you trying to do ?
(i knew what i am talking about because i read the images,but it does not explain everything).
cryptodv

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507

btcstakes.com

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 12:19:05 AM

So all we have to do is keep $NEO in our wallets and we will receive the forked coins? I don't understand though, is it an ERC20 token as well?

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency       
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
Takzan

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 01:38:00 AM

I always support and be the first to always support this project. and promote to potential investors that they agree to join this project and one more thing I like about this project is a strong team
gener353

Activity: 99

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 02:48:15 AM

Wow, good project.
Where the link to your bounty thread, mr.?
kenjionline

Activity: 443
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 02:16:49 PM
Last edit: October 09, 2018, 02:54:37 PM by kenjionline

I can't understand one thing. To get your tokens i need an address neo, but it is written in whitepaper that you use standards ERC-20 and ERC-777. How is this possible? These are different platforms.
Javi_Anibarro

Activity: 1526
Merit: 282

tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:32:09 PM
Merited by AmoreJaz (1)

I have been walking around and searching about something interesting and it turned out to be like this ;
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5046830.0

Now i knew why they called it 'NEO Super' when they used ETH as a source code, it is because they want to create a hype.
we do not need clarification about this stuff, it is 100% scam project.

lesson learned ; title tells no lie
Estrange18

Activity: 1232
Merit: 331

DAO MAKER

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:40:19 PM

We had already NEO Gold, NEo Cash, NEO Classic ( and maybe i miss something ) and now this - NEO Super )

DAO MAKER is coming... https://daomaker.com/
new_crypto_world

Activity: 50

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:45:54 PM

then why did you put this on your tittle 'Fork 2:1 NEO' ? if you are using Ethereum algorithm instead ? why do not you put it like this 'ETH Fork 2:1 NEO snapshot' instead ?
(from that tittle we can make a conclusion that you are creating a project based on ETH and it will be distributed to them who own NEO on their wallet).
but not like this, it is very clear that you are trying to 'fork' NEO itself, from the tittle it says so and do not forget about your icons/images.
(i knew what i am talking about because i read the images,but it does not explain everything).
these are some really good question. will be following for some answers to those. thank you for making them
farfanx4

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 08:00:50 PM

Be careful it seems to be a big scam.

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
Krezz2017

Activity: 560
Merit: 128

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 08:13:28 PM

As far as I know, Neo is a very technological platform. You write that this coin is even cooler. OK. Will this coin work with hardware Trezor wallets?

Fedanar (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:36:44 PM

NEO Super use the NEO blockchain snapshot to create a coin based on Ethereum platform.

Fedanar (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 11:37:13 PM

So all we have to do is keep $NEO in our wallets and we will receive the forked coins? I don't understand though, is it an ERC20 token as well?
Need keep NEO on your wallet. NEOX is ERC20 token.

Fedanar (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 11:39:07 PM

I can't understand one thing. To get your tokens i need an address neo, but it is written in whitepaper that you use standards ERC-20 and ERC-777. How is this possible? These are different platforms.
Use NEO wallet. All NEO accounts converted to NEOX on Ethereum platform (ERC-20).

Fedanar (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 11:40:41 PM

As far as I know, Neo is a very technological platform. You write that this coin is even cooler. OK. Will this coin work with hardware Trezor wallets?
Yes.

KimmNature

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:07:32 PM

Hi, devs.
I think that your project has prospects, but I still don't understand why you choose name of NEO? This can be a negative factor, don't you think so?

Riha

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:16:02 PM

Hi. I think that it can be interesting project. But it is October now, but don't see any links on information about bounty campaign. Do you work according your road map?

Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All
  Print  

Jump to: