Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:36:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Removed  (Read 1868 times)
dantok (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 01:10:17 AM
Last edit: June 24, 2019, 07:58:48 PM by dantok

Kremove
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
metic

Activity: 147

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 01:11:53 AM

Reserved for Estonian translation!
enginsev

Activity: 224
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 05:26:46 AM

it seems like an interesting project is the only shortcoming of these projects is budget.
daianz

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:49:28 PM

it seems like an interesting project is the only shortcoming of these projects is budget.
I can assure you budget is not a problem.
virtugranaYT

Activity: 89
Merit: 1

世界の生態系&#

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:56:23 PM

Your currency was listed on the Discord CryptoTribuzz server!
Announce new coins whenever possible!

DYOR
khanhnv6

Activity: 358
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 12:28:24 PM

Good future for startups.
MNRank

Activity: 316

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 07:07:46 PM

CFUND Coin listed on MNRank.com

Check CFUND stats here: https://mnrank.com/coin/CFUND/

MNRank.com - masternode ranking service

MNRank.com - maternodes ranking, stats and monitoring service.
-10% for listing on https://crex24.com/     -10% for listing on https://stex.com
Munhenhos

Activity: 72

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 02:19:41 PM

It come to my attention that someone named Dimka169 posted as DEV of our coin on bitcointalk. I can assure you he is not in our team and please avoid contact with such person. I am afraid this is some kind of scam he is trying to pull. The only DEV who handle the pre-sale is CFUND_Corklike at Discord. Scammer knows we are a good coin with real usage and high potential. That's why they try to scam our investors money.
amey.pro
Copper Member

Activity: 127

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 08:25:34 AM

Any shared service is here?
rgsnedds

Activity: 952
Merit: 17

raskul

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 09:12:24 AM

watching.
vbelowzero

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 04:41:03 AM

Any shared service is here?
If you're referring to a shared masternode service, we have a few options listed on Discord. You're welcome to join and let us know if you have any questions.
Crypt2GO

Activity: 57

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:09:01 AM

Great idea this Crowdfundcoin has. Hope you guys will launch sooner since I will be launching my Kickstarter project next month.
newbie0506

Activity: 233

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:14:54 AM

Great idea this Crowdfundcoin has. Hope you guys will launch sooner since I will be launching my Kickstarter project next month.

Agree! Those startup projects can now easily fund their project with the Crowdfundcoin. But I think this project is a little bit far to be finished next month. Have you already tried to reach out an Agency to help you with?
Crypt2GO

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:25:10 AM

Agree! Those startup projects can now easily fund their project with the Crowdfundcoin. But I think this project is a little bit far to be finished next month. Have you already tried to reach out an Agency to help you with?

No, not yet. Hope the platform would be ready soon. I'm thinking that I can save more by just using this.
newbie0506

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:29:10 AM

No, not yet. Hope the platform would be ready soon. I'm thinking that I can save more by just using this.

Just to let you know, this platform will definitely be used by Marketing Agencies out there. Investing here will cost you much compared when you get an egency to manage your project right now, and not only that, this project is still under development, If you will be launching on the next better to reach out Kickstarter or you can go with Crowdcreate directly. Here's the website www.crowdcreate.us
Crypt2GO

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:31:11 AM

Just to let you know, this platform will definitely be used by Marketing Agencies out there. Investing here will cost you much compared when you get an egency to manage your project right now, and not only that, this project is still under development, If you will be launching on the next better to reach out Kickstarter or you can go with Crowdcreate directly. Here's the website www.crowdcreate.us

ahh. I see. ok, thanks for the information.
newbie0506

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:32:24 AM

ahh. I see. ok, thanks for the information.

You are welcome mate. Hope to help you out with your project. What is your startup project by the way?
coxian

Activity: 43

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 03:56:26 PM

Looks promising project. I'm their in CrowdFund Discord server and looking forward. Hoping to buy some coins at cheap and set up a Shared MN.
Good luck for the team.
Xbow

Activity: 38

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 03:59:01 PM

CFUND is looking a very promising coin.. Go ahead , Good Luck...Thanks for your team activity...
Petrovak

Activity: 79
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 04:15:49 PM

Crex24 better miss a very bad exchange
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: