Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 04:44:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is Ripple's plans for XRP if the banks have do not use for XRP?  (Read 251 times)
jawakoak

Activity: 185
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:09:06 PM

XRP is not freedom coin, is a centralized coin, true its have a good system can used by some bank, but who used ripple for transaction, i think ripple will be like security for company
ajdaj

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 06:51:49 PM

XRP is not freedom coin, is a centralized coin, true its have a good system can used by some bank, but who used ripple for transaction, i think ripple will be like security for company
In fact, I have nothing against this project, but since I have a negative attitude to the banking system, Ripple is of no particular interest to me, since this is another search for the possibility of controlling cryptocurrency.
bob3772

Activity: 415
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:28:47 PM

They're really struggling to push the use of XRP, I think in the longer term it might end up being driven by some sort of buy-back with ripple profits. Alternatively something along the lines of offering their customers a discount or other incentive for using xrp for payments instead of fiat.

disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 06:19:00 PM

I think Ripple is just one of many tokens with no direct utility to its platform, the level of understand of people in this space is still low or maybe some people are just riding the hype and making money through the process. For me I personally don't understand the hype that surrounds the RapidX launch and the sudden rise in price of XRP

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
muncuss

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:48:18 PM

Where can i find the utility of the XRP? if that was talking about the coin that used as alternative payment system and i should mention DAG because it was providing instant transaction with zero fees. It doesn't make sense a lot of people are still overrated with XRP. If i hold XRP and what can i do? i can do nothin'
Same as what u can do by holding bitcoin? you can send it somewhere to buy something.
for OP at least they try ripple tech, again this is like bitcoin when blockchain is used with no utilisation to bitcoin.
I try to be neutral and i can see a lot ppl here filled with negative energy, lol. bashing ripple yet they maybe never hold it b4, only joining "ripple hate" hype

Cashi

Activity: 392
Merit: 48

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 01:28:09 AM

What is Ripple's plans for XRP if the banks have do not use for XRP?
Cash out everything Ripple has...

Smiley Smiley
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 02:14:41 AM

What is Ripple's plans for XRP if the banks have do not use for XRP?
Cash out everything Ripple has...

lol why?
you seem to have forgotten that XRP had never been a coin really. it has always been 2 things: a company that works with banks to have some contracts and make money that way. and also a pump and dump token that is 100% premined which they pump and dump to make money from.
neither one of these 2 are going to change. and banks will never use XRP but they are very interested in Ripple the technology.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
Clavulanic

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 09:13:40 AM

I keep seeing the hype that banks are beginning to use Ripple based payment applications built on xCurrent and Ripplenet. But upon doing my research, no bank was using XRP and they might also have no interest to hold it because it might be illegal for them to.

What will happen to XRP?

The launch of the Ripple-powered app MoneyTap was announced on Twitter on Wednesday. It uses the Ripple’s product xCurrent to allow three major banks in Japan to conduct money transfers in real-time mode. SNB Sumishin Net Bank is among them along with two others.

Money can be transferred through the aforementioned mobile app, available both on iOS and Android.

To perform a transfer of their funds, customers will just need a smartphone and a QR-code. Money can be transferred either in the local or foreign fiat currencies. No commission is charged. The system is secured with a special system of biometric authentication by scanning fingerprints. Earlier, U.Today reported that a similar system is used on the Opera crypto wallet.

Unfortunately for crypto enthusiasts, XRP tokens are not engaged in this app. It is solely for fiat transactions.

Read in full https://u.today/ripple-japanese-financial-monster-sbi-fire-away-payment-app-xrp-not-utilized
As we know that Ripple is a centralized platform in which can be controlled by a group of people and the banks because of their technology had a great help in the banking system. They manage to be in the top 10 of CMC because they manipulate the pump and dump to maintain the stability of the coin, yet I think there is no chance to have a great value in the future because the partnership between ripple and banks is only for the technology.

██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
Appreciate Coin
Send and receive tokens
in blogs and social
media communities
▄▄█████████▄▄