Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:51:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [Pre-Sale] Sedus Coin - Invest for the future - X11 - POW - Masternodes  (Read 8954 times)
ochena

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:56:03 PM

I am very impressed by the good way to have income Smiley and I hope we can all make it go as far as possible.
like to see Sedus on crypto-bridge to get better exposure. and also hope is it listening very soon. good luck!
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kamranhasanhemel

Activity: 59

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:01:25 PM

Mining week is empty. They did it once, and they will do the second one. If the valued and respected community would have made compensation.I wish them the best and I hope they have all the possible success, happy day for all
sabbir371

Activity: 49

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:02:20 PM

I think it will be very satisfied and benifitable coin in nearer future... So i think everybody should perticipants in this project to get a good&great benifit.... Good luck...
Mari100%

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:57:11 PM

in the first instance when I observed it, it was strange, but nevertheless after I investigated its technology and other factors that seem really interesting to me, it is a project in which you see a really firm future, and I am very pleased that you have this important to the community, I really have faith in this project, it keeps me to the expectation. Grin Grin Smiley
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:47:22 PM

Let me get this straight... the coin offers almost instant transfers at a very low cost and its irreversible. Plus it offers PoW and masternodes!!

WOW... this coin is so unique it will be no.1 on CMC in a matter of weeks!!!

Cheesy Cheesy Wink

N#1 on MC? share what you are smoking bro , presale, MN, no whitepaper, explains one thing....

i feel you.. Grin my impression is that, this is just another mn coin trying to get money as much as they can. and maybe matter of weeks, this is gone. that feature that they are boasting can be found in a lot of altcoins already, more popular with stronger foundation than this.
CucakRowo

Activity: 994
Merit: 593

aka JAGEND.

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 02:19:13 AM

Let me get this straight... the coin offers almost instant transfers at a very low cost and its irreversible. Plus it offers PoW and masternodes!!

WOW... this coin is so unique it will be no.1 on CMC in a matter of weeks!!!

Cheesy Cheesy Wink

N#1 on MC? share what you are smoking bro , presale, MN, no whitepaper, explains one thing....

i feel you.. Grin my impression is that, this is just another mn coin trying to get money as much as they can. and maybe matter of weeks, this is gone. that feature that they are boasting can be found in a lot of altcoins already, more popular with stronger foundation than this.

As i say in my previous comments,
You will need some coffee to read all this bla bla bla comments.

apple96

Activity: 44
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:20:11 AM

Sedus goes straight to the moon. The project has progressed much more every day, new buyers and interested people appear every day. As the community grows stronger. I invite you all to participate in the discord community and invest in some sedus, take advantage of the prevente, it will definitely be worth it.
Crypto777s

Activity: 24

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:47:28 AM

Is there any news about the upcoming exchanges? And when will the coin be at coinmarketcap? Wait a good news!
az4ureal

Activity: 214
Merit: 10

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 01:32:31 PM

Has the bounty started already or which date will it commence?

Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:21:38 AM

The Sedus coin server community is really impressive, because the staff that works there are very cooperative. I am very grateful to belong to them. I would like you to complete your goal very soon.

Usually, they are active because the project is still fresh. They will slow down once they got their btc targets. You will see the real attitude of dev team maybe after couple of months or 6 months.
narutoet

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:46:56 AM

Romanian translation reserved
vitalichkin

Activity: 30

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:52:49 AM

How soon will it be possible to place a node in the service "mn.gtmcoin"? I believe in your project and I hope everyone will get rich.
CryptoTwigs

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:03:18 PM

Check our latest promo - mining with 0% fee: https://pool.cryptotwigs.com/site/coininfo?coin=SEDUS
vnmalireddy

Activity: 174

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:49:49 PM

Is there any news about the upcoming exchanges? And when will the coin be at coinmarketcap? Wait a good news!

Sedus is still in pre-sale, once its finished they are planning to be listed on Crypto-Bridge, hope it may happen in next 2-3 weeks, and for CMC listing we should start trading and have some decent daily trades to be listed, so i think we will be listed by jan 2019
godie251

Activity: 20

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 11:23:40 PM

I firmly believe that we are being protagonists of a new era the conventional system is being replaced little by little this is becoming obsolete and personally I like it because I believe that this technology is much more just and has no comparison Sedus has a large community in discord, an excellent team and a super efficient rewards system.
thegael

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 11:25:34 PM

Hello friends, good evening, what a good project is presented in Seduscoin, this has a lot of future and you have to always support it to receive rewards, the truth is that I am very interested in this project for my future and those of my family that will go up and beyond, greetings Goodnight
Nemocrypto

Activity: 34

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 03:57:19 AM

Sedus coin is something special concept...it is really big community and respectful team..sedus to the moon ...thanks to rain..rain rain come again..
kabit9

Activity: 853
Merit: 114

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 05:21:46 AM

Well Vaultmex trading still on hold, and no news about other exchanges yet...  It would be nice to get a listing on a decent exchange.

Sedus is still in pre-sale, once its finished they are planning to be listed on Crypto-Bridge, hope it may happen in next 2-3 weeks, and for CMC listing we should start trading and have some decent daily trades to be listed, so i think we will be listed by jan 2019

Cryptobridge would be nice.

Mariarivas

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 05:35:00 AM

I love this technology for its simplicity. We are more and more the merchants that we want to get involved with and adopt these new systems to manage our business. Sedus offers a great profit margin with its master service. great future ahead has had great acceptance now is a good time to invest, support and obtain benefits the future is now banks are next to be part of history.
twthmoses

Activity: 301
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 09:53:55 AM

An active and friendly community, a promising coins for the future no doubt. Pre-sale is still going on, so grab a few while you can. Starters coins available (bounties) on their discord, for doing quick tasks. All looking good.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: