Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 02:58:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcointalk Merit Winning Methods & Proposals -3-  (Read 257 times)
BitcoinTurk (OP)

Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:28:03 AM

Hello dear friends, as is known, I am continuing to publish informative articles with the data I have obtained on foreign sources recently and with my own experiences without losing speed. Especially in the forum (including the local forum) has been a serious problem I have seen many articles about the merit system. I would like to pass on the third article of this series by including the links to the information I shared about various points such as how to earn merit and how we can earn merit winning rate.

1. Article: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4585515.msg41364057#msg41364057

2. Article: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5044840.msg46563141#msg46563141

On January 25, 2018, a new concept was entered into the forum and this concept changed the fate of the whole forum. First of all, this concept, which caused great confusion to everyone, prevented the membership of multiple memberships and spam comments in the forum and prevented many members from dreaming of reaching a higher rank. With the Merit system, achieving top ranks is more demanding and harder than ever! So, what can we do to the upper ranks? How can we earn merit? In the third chapter of the article series, we will look at the new details together.

Quality Comments: The easiest way to earn merit is to make quality comments. This method, which you will use to get merit with minimum effort and minimum effort, will certainly be useful for getting good returns. The fine detail that should be considered here is that quality messages are not created only from long messages. All details that contain information, produce answers to the questions and satisfy the users' curiosity can be shown as a one-to-one example for quality messages. For example, a few hundred words may have poor quality content, while a few words can have much higher quality content. Short, clear and self-explanations make it easy to merit.

Translation and Original Content: You can produce beautiful content and merit with the contents by making translations of the information obtained from foreign sources or by blending the comments of high quality members in the local forum. Although this process is laborious, I can easily guarantee that good returns will be received. Only a few good quality comments can be interpreted, you can reinterpret these comments yourself and you can produce quality content without working as copy / paste.

Poor Reviews and Poor Quality Comments: Poor comments and poor quality comments can have a very negative impact on your profile status. For this reason, you need to avoid making a few words for the signature campaign or message message. Such comments will reduce the quality of your member profile and will not benefit you.

Merit Begging: When you write a quality message, a useful message, or a good article, you should definitely not be able to say what you want in your last sentence. It is a kind of begging and creates a repulsive situation for many people. Personally speaking, I do not send merit messages to people who are merit in posts with high content or comment quality. You can request merit by Merit Donation Area which is created for merit requests and you can leave your quality content on your own. This is a situation I often see in the local forum, in such cases there are members like me who don't think merit distribution.

Quality Supremacy: As I have mentioned in the quality comment title, quality is always superior to the number of words. Every long comment merit doesn't deserve merit and every short comment is bad. For that reason, we should take care of creating quality content and not just write a sentence. A British word on this topic says Quality over Quantity.

It is important to remember that members who produce quality content always win, and spam members always lose.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Looking-upto-vod

Activity: 42
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:48:43 AM

This write up would have been better in the beginners and help section and also the images attached this post are  quite off point.
Hitted123

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:33:25 PM

This write up would have been better in the beginners and help section and also the images attached this post are  quite off point.

Of course it is already on Beginners and help section. Please can you read the post well and make your post clear?

BitcoinTurk (OP)

Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 10:14:04 AM

If you review carefully, you will see that the article is in the category you specify. In the article, I want to talk about visuals, I want to be clear that I did not find much visual related to this subject, I had to choose off-topic visuals. For this reason, I would like to point out that I am open to new visual suggestions and share your advice images here or send me a private message.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: