Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:09:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Campaign that gives incentives that post on their ANN thread  (Read 554 times)
Findingnemo

Activity: 2324
Merit: 758

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 05:58:26 AM

The red tagging was for settling old scores. If everyone who bumps ANN thread is given a red trust, then half the members here will be having them. Red trust should be limited to those who indulge in fraud and cheating. What happened with me was abuse of the trust system.

If anyone should have been given red trust for that campaign, it should be the campaign manager. It is ridiculous to red tag someone just because he has participated in some bounty campaign. The bounty thread was there for many weeks. Why wasn't it closed down? And as far as I know, I am the only participant who was red-tagged. And this is despite the fact that I had admitted my mistake and deleted my posts.
You are not the only one tagged for participating in this campaign,totally three people were negged and you cans see the above posts to know who are the remaining posts.The trust system was forund for the scammers but it also is a sign of untrustworthiness so if you did something related to this they you also maybe tagged.Do you know some people were even tagged for replying in the thread which looking for the escrows for high amount just because he never been an escrow before.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 06:39:09 AM

The red tagging was for settling old scores. If everyone who bumps ANN thread is given a red trust, then half the members here will be having them. Red trust should be limited to those who indulge in fraud and cheating. What happened with me was abuse of the trust system.
Quoted for reference. You are now a confirmed liar; deleting posts doesn't remedy anything.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:28:45 AM

Quoted for reference. You are now a confirmed liar; deleting posts doesn't remedy anything.

Yeah. Have fun. I never lied anything. I admitted my mistake. If anyone is lying, then it is not me.

I never tried to gain green trust or merit. For the past 6 years, I made regular and constructive posts here and never tried anything unethical. Luckily for you, you got green trust and merits despite joining later than me. If I had tried gaining green trust earlier (it was easy in 2012/13), then you could have been the one with red trust right now.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: