Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:20:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BADecker might be state sponsored.  (Read 468 times)
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:08:39 AM
Merited by Flying Hellfish (2)

After debating with him for hundreds of pages I can guarantee you he is not trolling. He is truly mentally ill, it's really funny when you check all his beliefs because they are so random. He believes heavily in God, the christian god but doesn't believe the earth is flat and makes fun of people who think so, he doesn't believe in evolution, he thinks vaccines are harmful and he thinks cops are worse than ISIS because cops are supposed to be good people.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
guybrushthreepwood
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1195

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:31:19 PM
Merited by Foxpup (3)

After debating with him for hundreds of pages I can guarantee you he is not trolling. He is truly mentally ill, it's really funny when you check all his beliefs because they are so random.

But how would you truly know whether he's trolling or not. I've had a couple of run ins with him recently and I think it's hard to tell whether he actually believes what he even says but I did think he was being serious at first but now I'm not so sure. I don't think he's mentally ill but rather he either radically believes these things he's saying or does it just to irritate and provoke people as trolls do. I think people who are mentally ill probably don't articulate themselves as well as he does or would devote this much time to such a hobby but unless he confesses to such behavior then I guess we'll probably never know and is pointless even discussing it. He's probably even enjoying such speculation and attention.  

We should probably stop trying to play chess with pigeons, though.

As for him being paid to do this activity by some government or organization, I would find that very hard to believe, but we do know some governments have troll armies that try sway public opinion in their favor but they probably do so more subtly.  

There's an interesting article about troll armies on Forbes

https://www.forbes.com/sites/fruzsinaeordogh/2018/04/11/the-russian-troll-army-isnt-the-only-one-we-need-to-worry-about/#744212102334

The question is what country would he be an agent of and what is he trying to achieve on this board?
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:58:20 PM

After debating with him for hundreds of pages I can guarantee you he is not trolling. He is truly mentally ill, it's really funny when you check all his beliefs because they are so random.

But how would you truly know whether he's trolling or not. I've had a couple of run ins with him recently and I think it's hard to tell whether he actually believes what he even says but I did think he was being serious at first but now I'm not so sure. I don't think he's mentally ill but rather he either radically believes these things he's saying or does it just to irritate and provoke people as trolls do. I think people who are mentally ill probably don't articulate themselves as well as he does or would devote this much time to such a hobby but unless he confesses to such behavior then I guess we'll probably never know and is pointless even discussing it. He's probably even enjoying such speculation and attention.  

We should probably stop trying to play chess with pigeons, though.

As for him being paid to do this activity by some government or organization, I would find that very hard to believe, but we do know some governments have troll armies that try sway public opinion in their favor but they probably do so more subtly.  

There's an interesting article about troll armies on Forbes

https://www.forbes.com/sites/fruzsinaeordogh/2018/04/11/the-russian-troll-army-isnt-the-only-one-we-need-to-worry-about/#744212102334

The question is what country would he be an agent of and what is he trying to achieve on this board?

Well there has to be a point when a troll becomes mentally ill. You can't be trolling people your whole life, can you? At least I don't think you can do it without going insane.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀