Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:16:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Lend me $10 via Bitcoin  (Read 638 times)
1Ethiopian (OP)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:54:28 AM

Ah - Ya. Take the domain you want as a collateral and lend me $10. Plz.

I will give it back as $25 within 10 days. #Insah'Allah!

CreditCardia.com
SkillSalon.com
Noobsta.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TheCryptoMafia
Copper Member

Activity: 51
Merit: 2

Common aim is stronger than blood

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:45:15 AM

CreditCardia.com
SkillSalon.com
Noobsta.com
What is your wallet address

I’m not impressed by money, social status or job title. I’m impressed by the way someone treats other human beings.
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 01:40:57 PM

CreditCardia.com
SkillSalon.com
Noobsta.com
I know you're trying to be generous for these loan seekers but giving them free monies regardless of the amount isn't professional. They're not worth the kindness. You have no idea what kind of heights these scums can go for a few pennies. Please stop it, instead give tips to members of the forum who are actively hunting scams and saving people of their hard earned money.
TheCryptoMafia
Copper Member

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 01:44:42 PM

instead give tips to members of the forum who are actively hunting scams and saving people of their hard earned money.
I will take your advice into consideration.

I’m not impressed by money, social status or job title. I’m impressed by the way someone treats other human beings.
ThatRandom8543

Activity: 1330
Merit: 307

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 05:04:56 AM

CreditCardia.com
SkillSalon.com
Noobsta.com

Domains aren't valid collateral. In fact you're trying to use the loan request as a way to sell the domains because you have post up attempting to sell both domains.
1Ethiopian (OP)

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:59:21 AM

Thanks broh

1NX5if3S9gvmzKrVTN4Zb4zzyGmKqztNde

I know you're trying to be generous for these loan seekers but giving them free monies regardless of the amount isn't professional. They're not worth the kindness. You have no idea what kind of heights these scums can go for a few pennies. Please stop it, instead give tips to members of the forum who are actively hunting scams and saving people of their hard earned money.

Hey #Trump. I know you guys doesn't care about us. But - Please stop poisoning our partnership with the Great Chinese. They are the one who introduced us to the technologies - they make it cheap and sometimes give it for us for free. There's no American Engineers in my country, But someone from USAID. No man - I'm not hungry. I just wanna start a domain reselling biz so I'm trying my best to get $10 - Since Online transaction is not available in my country.

Please don't be blind minded! I know you guys doesn't care - but - please don't show us.

NOTE: I'm just giving an example - you two might be from the west! I can understand there's a trump - where Malcom X lived.
TheCryptoMafia
Copper Member

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 12:17:43 PM

CreditCardia.com
SkillSalon.com
Noobsta.com
Your domains are non transferable. Be frank with your answer, do you intend to repay by any chance ? Also, how are you willing to give 25$ for 10$ ?

ferall

Activity: 672
Merit: 265

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 12:34:00 PM

Thanks broh

1NX5if3S9gvmzKrVTN4Zb4zzyGmKqztNde

Hey #Trump. I know you guys doesn't care about us. But - Please stop poisoning our partnership with the Great Chinese. They are the one who introduced us to the technologies - they make it cheap and sometimes give it for us for free. There's no American Engineers in my country, But someone from USAID. No man - I'm not hungry. I just wanna start a domain reselling biz so I'm trying my best to get $10 - Since Online transaction is not available in my country.

Please don't be blind minded! I know you guys doesn't care - but - please don't show us.

NOTE: I'm just giving an example - you two might be from the west! I can understand there's a trump - where Malcom X lived.

Get a job asshole, or stop begging / scamming
1Ethiopian (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 12:50:09 PM
Last edit: October 08, 2018, 01:01:57 PM by 1Ethiopian

[/quote]
Hey Mr. Obama - why you gave a false hope?

Your domains are non transferable. Be frank with your answer, do you intend to repay by any chance ? Also, how are you willing to give 25$ for 10$ ?

Nope. They are. I bought them $10.13 each from name cheap. (I can show screenshots)

I think u misunderstood it with the $1.06 offer. That's what I'm looking for $ via Bitcoin.

& Yes. I can pay. Cuz I'm buying domains with it. So, I will resell and pay my debt and start my biz with the rest. #BelieveTour.

Get a job asshole, or stop begging / scamming

You the one who's begging to create chaos/mistrust between users.
TheCryptoMafia
Copper Member

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 01:25:06 PM

Enlighten me the process of domain transfer.

1Ethiopian (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 01:26:41 PM

Enlighten me the process of domain transfer.

Just create a namecheap account and lemme know your user name. I will free push these three names. It's  very fast!
TheCryptoMafia
Copper Member

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 01:54:53 PM

Just create a namecheap account and lemme know your user name. I will free push these three names. It's  very fast!

The namecheap username is thecryptomafia

The terms will be as follows:

You will transfer all 3 domain names.

You will recieve BTC 0.0015.

You will repay BTC 0.0017 on or before 18/10/2018.

In case you don't repay, i will have full rights to do whatever i want with your domains, and to leave you with negative trust and feedback.

If you agree to the above, transfer the domains and post your BTC wallet address.

1Ethiopian (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 02:13:58 PM

Just create a namecheap account and lemme know your user name. I will free push these three names. It's  very fast!

In case you don't repay, i will have full rights to do whatever i want with your domains, and to leave you with negative trust and feedback.

If you agree to the above, transfer the domains and post your BTC wallet address.

All terms are #Accepted! & Ownership change pending your approval. Here's my address: 1NX5if3S9gvmzKrVTN4Zb4zzyGmKqztNde

Thanks broh! We the best!
TheCryptoMafia
Copper Member

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 02:28:51 PM

All terms are #Accepted! & Ownership change pending your approval. Here's my address: 1NX5if3S9gvmzKrVTN4Zb4zzyGmKqztNde

Thanks broh! We the best!

All 3 domains transfer successful.

BTC sent: https://www.blockchain.com/btc/address/1NX5if3S9gvmzKrVTN4Zb4zzyGmKqztNde

Repayment Address : 1MafiaQtijoriFi6wHHMv5XMqwnf5zMWsv

1Ethiopian (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 02:39:02 PM

All 3 domains transfer successful.

BTC sent: https://www.blockchain.com/btc/address/1NX5if3S9gvmzKrVTN4Zb4zzyGmKqztNde

Repayment Address : 1MafiaQtijoriFi6wHHMv5XMqwnf5zMWsv

Initial Phase: Very Successful! See you in the coming - Final phase. #HappyEnding!
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3057

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 08:29:32 PM

Please stop poisoning our partnership with the Great Chinese. They are the one who introduced us to the technologies - they make it cheap and sometimes give it for us for free.

A bit OT - but we actually introduced technology to the Chinese.  They just have an emerging economy and have masses of cheap labour so they produce it for us.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
r1s2g3

Activity: 742
Merit: 395

I am alive but in hibernation.

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:47:17 AM

Is I am noob or really something fishy here?

https://undeveloped.com/domain-seller/br8-geek

If these Domain are used in Loan and are part of collateral how they are available for buy /sell?

I am alive
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 11:40:35 AM

Is I am noob or really something fishy here?

https://undeveloped.com/domain-seller/br8-geek

If these Domain are used in Loan and are part of collateral how they are available for buy /sell?

lol Glad you took efforts to find that out. Either OP is trying to pull out a collateral scam or he forget to remove those from the marketplace. Either way, there is a high chance the lender will get scammed despite of the warnings given to him.
ferall

Activity: 672
Merit: 265

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:56:34 AM

All this for $10.  Cheesy
TheCryptoMafia
Copper Member

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 04:09:02 PM

Greetings, tomorrow is your repayment date. I would like to know the whereabouts and what would you like to do.

Do you want some extension period, or do you want me to wave off your loan ?

r1s2g3

Activity: 742
Merit: 395

I am alive but in hibernation.

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 04:47:55 PM

Greetings, tomorrow is your repayment date. I would like to know the whereabouts and what would you like to do.

What do you mean by "waive off loan"? Did not you received the collateral?
If you are distributing $10 for free (as I found in some previous thread) then you are just giving encouragement to the scammers in this forum.

I am alive
TheCryptoMafia
Copper Member

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:02:12 PM

What do you mean by "waive off loan"? Did not you received the collateral?
If you are distributing $10 for free (as I found in some previous thread) then you are just giving encouragement to the scammers in this forum.

I have no interest in his collateral and don't mind returning it back to him. Its my money, my friend. When someone tells they are in need, i would like to help if i can. Its onto them if they lied or where they utilized the funds. Everyone needs money for some or the other reason.

1Ethiopian (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:03:23 AM

Extension period is preferable. 7 more days and 15 more dollars.

$40 on 25/09/18!

What do you think?

Thanks anyways.
TheCryptoMafia
Copper Member

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 10:12:51 AM

Extension period is preferable. 7 more days and 15 more dollars.

$40 on 25/09/18!

What do you think?

Thanks anyways.
Ok. I don't need anything extra, but please don't plan on extending it forward.

1Ethiopian (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 01:17:03 PM

Ok. I don't need anything extra, but please don't plan on extending it forward.

#Deal. #Brotherhood
TheCryptoMafia
Copper Member

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:27:55 AM

Hi,  your repayment date has come again.

Initscri

Activity: 1540
Merit: 759

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 07:23:02 AM

Hi,  your repayment date has come again.

Have you received repayment from this user?

----------------------------------
Web Developer. PM for details.
TheCryptoMafia
Copper Member

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 09:01:54 AM

No.

HiDevin

Activity: 226
Merit: 30

so.. hru?

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 05:26:49 PM

No.
Probably never again then, the money you give to people makes me sad, because they either just use it for gambling and lose it or just scam you upright. :/
Initscri

Activity: 1540
Merit: 759

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 12:15:40 AM

No.

Have you changed the WHOIS information after receiving the domains?

Web Developer. PM for details.
TheCryptoMafia
Copper Member

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:42:53 AM

Have you changed the WHOIS information after receiving the domains?
Will be transferring the domains and rights to someone in a couple of days. They are of no use to me.

TheCryptoMafia
Copper Member

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:44:57 AM

Probably never again then, the money you give to people makes me sad, because they either just use it for gambling and lose it or just scam you upright. :/
I feel like helping people, and yea, they scam me upfront. Don't know what to do  Huh

jonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1397
Merit: 1019

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 12:54:01 PM

I feel like helping people, and yea, they scam me upfront. Don't know what to do  Huh

Truth be told, you really don't help anybody...

Maybe you think you are, but you aren't. The people that you are donating money to, don't have any emergencies (we have heard it all, from sick children to saving the world projects). If someone would indeed need money for a serious problem, they would borrow from friends, relative, bank loans, etc... and not from a forum. In fact, 99.99% of new users that don't provide valid collateral are scammers. And even if they are not from the start and their intention is to pay back the loan, the idea that they can get away with defaulting the loan without any repercussions is really compelling to them.

Another thing, most of the newly created accounts that are asking for loans without collateral are the same old scammers that are plaguing this forum for years so, by encouraging them you sure don't do any good to the forum either.

In the end, it's your money, so your are free to do as you please with them, but please just think for a second that you may find some value in the advice of a long time forum user.

Good luck.
zhephoi

Activity: 108

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 07:31:34 AM

I'm totally new here and I personally think my opinion does not matter, but reading this whole thread simply made me sad. My mom always used to say, "as long as it's out of generosity and that you have a clean heart, it's okay", but then again, people like them won't stop from fooling around other people. I honestly don't know what to feel for you my man. And to think that you even offered him another loan. Oh well, this is just my two cents though.
Coinifyx

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

Personal Text

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:03:21 PM

I feel like helping people, and yea, they scam me upfront. Don't know what to do  Huh

You're a good man don't let scammers discourage you

Nothing to say
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: