Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 04:59:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Lutpin and Bitvest  (Read 466 times)
Astargath (OP)

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:44:14 AM

So as you may or may not know, Lightlord received a negative rating not long ago for not paying people on Bitvest and 777coin. He eventually did refill the escrow address and Lutpin, the ''manager'' if you can really call him that paid people on 777coin. The Bitvest escrow wallet was also filled https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1545749.2880

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1545749.msg45905886#msg45905886  He also said he was busy and had problems and couldn't count the posts, that was on September 19. It's october 6th and he still hasn't counted anything, I don't know if this is really worth a negative rating but he does have 1 btc hostage and he is not paying, he has been online these days, even posted on the forum. One of the worst managers out there and he has 120+ trust. It's not even about money at this point, I don't give a shit, I barely even made 300 posts, I could have done 1k+ but this guy is so lazy it's unreal.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 10:58:52 AM
Merited by Patatas (2)

One of the worst managers out there and he has 120+ trust.
This has to be a joke of some sort? Self-entitled sig. spammers are at it again. Roll Eyes

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Astargath (OP)

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 11:03:50 AM

This has to be a joke of some sort? Self-entitled sig. spammers are at it again. Roll Eyes

The guy has been afk for 12 weeks on both threads. Is that a joke to you? I know he always paid but having 2 weeks delays for like a year now is not very good, wouldn't you say?

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 11:06:03 AM

The guy has been afk for 12 weeks on both threads. Is that a joke to you? I know he always paid but having 2 weeks delays for like a year now is not very good, wouldn't you say?
If his employer, lightlord, is fine with this then this isn't a question of "good or bad". If he agrees with it, then it is perfectly acceptable.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Astargath (OP)

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 11:10:23 AM

If his employer, lightlord, is fine with this then this isn't a question of "good or bad". If he agrees with it, then it is perfectly acceptable.

He doesn't agree with it:

''There was 0.24 BTC in the address, easily several payments could have been made after that date enough to catch up to being only a few weeks late, so it wouldn't have resulted in a 10-week unpaid duration, and generally, I fill up the address when it reaches close to 0 after Luptin sends a reminder that the address has run out of coins. However, I should of checked on the campaign and Make sure Luptin was running the campaigns smoothly, and the payments every so often. It went smoothly for a long duration, so I didn't check on it as much lately. However I should of checked on it at least once in a while the signature campaigns, so I do agree it's partially my fault here. But I was expecting Luptin to resolve this as soon as possible and hasn't as of yet''

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1545750.msg46048345#msg46048345

The thread and lutpin said he would do bi-weekly payments or monthly payments, can't even remember, it has been around 12 weeks or so. Are you telling me that if I open a thread, bounty/sig and tell people I will pay them weekly, I can hold the payment for 3 months without any issues?

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 11:14:38 AM

''There was 0.24 BTC in the address, easily several payments could have been made after that date enough to catch up to being only a few weeks late, so it wouldn't have resulted in a 10-week unpaid duration, and generally, I fill up the address when it reaches close to 0 after Luptin sends a reminder that the address has run out of coins. However, I should of checked on the campaign and Make sure Luptin was running the campaigns smoothly, and the payments every so often. It went smoothly for a long duration, so I didn't check on it as much lately. However I should of checked on it at least once in a while the signature campaigns, so I do agree it's partially my fault here. But I was expecting Luptin to resolve this as soon as possible and hasn't as of yet''
-snip-
Then you should tell him to replace the manager with someone who will run the campaign smoothly. This was unnecessary.

/thread

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Astargath (OP)

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 11:17:36 AM

-snip-
Then you should tell him to replace the manager with someone who will run the campaign smoothly. This was unnecessary.

/thread

Considering people gave lightlord negative trust, I don't see how this was unnecessary, your posts on the other hand are pretty useless.

edit: Also he is holding 1 BTC.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 11:21:06 AM

Considering people gave lightlord negative trust, I don't see how this was unnecessary, your posts on the other hand are pretty useless.
Maybe you need to quit with your self-entitled bullshit? This thread is a bad joke at best. I wonder why he even kept you on board; maybe he indeed wasn't doing his job properly. Roll Eyes

He can justifiably take his time, and your envy won't change any of that.

Then you should tell him to replace the manager with someone who will run the campaign smoothly.
Read before sig. spamming.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Astargath (OP)

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 11:26:31 AM

Maybe you need to quit with your self-entitled bullshit? This thread is a bad joke at best. I wonder why he even kept you on board; maybe he indeed wasn't doing his job properly. Roll Eyes

He can justifiably take his time, and your envy won't change any of that.

''Maybe you need to quit with your self-entitled bullshit? '' Great argument, I wonder how you got your 6 negative ratings fgrom 6 different people. Lightlord got negative ratings not long ago for not paying both campaigns, he refilled the escrow wallets, now lutpin is the one not paying, logic follows that he should get a negative rating as well until he pays.

''He can justifiably take his time, and your envy won't change any of that.'' Define Justifiably, specific number of days. Keep in mind this is 12+ weeks. And he could have paid since September 17th.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 11:31:35 AM

Lightlord got negative ratings not long ago for not paying both campaigns, he refilled the escrow wallets, now lutpin is the one not paying, logic follows that he should get a negative rating as well until he pays.
There is no logic that can follow out of subjective tags from disgruntled semi-spammers. Those that tagged him can tag Lutpin if they want to. They don't have to, and doing so won't help them either.

''He can justifiably take his time, and your envy won't change any of that.'' Define Justifiably, specific number of days. Keep in mind this is 12+ weeks. And he could have paid since September 17th.
Are you blaming Lutpin, i.e. adding to his time, the time during which the funds were not deposited in escrow? "Logic follows" indeed. Cheesy

The solution seems simple, and is up solely to the employer. Find someone else, transfer funds to him and let them handle it. Although reading into the thread, there seem to have been issues with the other campaign as well.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 12:00:13 PM
Merited by Lauda (1)

So as you may or may not know, Lightlord received a negative rating not long ago for not paying people on Bitvest and 777coin. He eventually did refill the escrow address and Lutpin, the ''manager'' if you can really call him that paid people on 777coin. The Bitvest escrow wallet was also filled https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1545749.2880
What's your point? Signature campaigns are on-demand services now? If you don't like the campaign and the manager how hard is it to just remove the signature and leave the campaign? But you won't lol

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1545749.msg45905886#msg45905886  He also said he was busy and had problems and couldn't count the posts, that was on September 19. It's october 6th and he still hasn't counted anything, I don't know if this is really worth a negative rating but he does have 1 btc hostage and he is not paying, he has been online these days, even posted on the forum. One of the worst managers out there and he has 120+ trust. It's not even about money at this point, I don't give a shit, I barely even made 300 posts, I could have done 1k+ but this guy is so lazy it's unreal.
People have lives outside of the forum and it's totally understandable to delay payments for a week or two if they have a history of paying people on time since ages. You must be fuckin retarded to call him the worst manager. Your attitude towards the reputable members on the forum and doubting their campaign management skills disgusts me.
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 12:03:12 PM
Merited by Patatas (2)

You must be fuckin retarded to call him the worst manager. Your attitude towards the reputable members on the forum and doubting their campaign management skills disgusts me.
Reminds me of this:
Any offshore tech support guy can manage a campaign..
You really need to stop showing your exaggerated bias and spreading absurdly false information like that.
Sometimes it seems that the super-majority consists of self-entitled Neanderthals.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Astargath (OP)

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:14:17 PM

Lightlord got negative ratings not long ago for not paying both campaigns, he refilled the escrow wallets, now lutpin is the one not paying, logic follows that he should get a negative rating as well until he pays.
There is no logic that can follow out of subjective tags from disgruntled semi-spammers. Those that tagged him can tag Lutpin if they want to. They don't have to, and doing so won't help them either.

Are you blaming Lutpin, i.e. adding to his time, the time during which the funds were not deposited in escrow? "Logic follows" indeed. Cheesy

The solution seems simple, and is up solely to the employer. Find someone else, transfer funds to him and let them handle it. Although reading into the thread, there seem to have been issues with the other campaign as well.

''There is no logic that can follow out of subjective tags from disgruntled semi-spammers.'' You talking about yourself or who? You are wearing a signature. ''Those that tagged him can tag Lutpin if they want to. They don't have to, and doing so won't help them either.'' So tagging people that don't pay will never help anyone? I don't understand why people keep tagging other people then. I guess you are experienced with that since you were tagged many times and nothing happened.

''Are you blaming Lutpin, i.e. adding to his time, the time during which the funds were not deposited in escrow? "Logic follows" indeed. Cheesy'' I don't know, are you blind? I clearly said. And he could have paid since September 17th.

That's 20 days in case you don't know how to count either because clearly you don't know how to read.

In fact on the other campaign he did have funds to pay for 10 weeks or so, lightlord himself said it and he didn't pay that either.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Astargath (OP)

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:18:18 PM

What's your point? Signature campaigns are on-demand services now? If you don't like the campaign and the manager how hard is it to just remove the signature and leave the campaign? But you won't lol

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1545749.msg45905886#msg45905886  He also said he was busy and had problems and couldn't count the posts, that was on September 19. It's october 6th and he still hasn't counted anything, I don't know if this is really worth a negative rating but he does have 1 btc hostage and he is not paying, he has been online these days, even posted on the forum. One of the worst managers out there and he has 120+ trust. It's not even about money at this point, I don't give a shit, I barely even made 300 posts, I could have done 1k+ but this guy is so lazy it's unreal.
People have lives outside of the forum and it's totally understandable to delay payments for a week or two if they have a history of paying people on time since ages. You must be fuckin retarded to call him the worst manager. Your attitude towards the reputable members on the forum and doubting their campaign management skills disgusts me.

What's your point? What on demand services. They are offering a service, they are offering to pay and when they don't they should be held accountable. ''People have lives outside of the forum and it's totally understandable to delay payments for a week or two if they have a history of paying people on time since ages.'' How about 3 and counting? My attitude towards bad managers shouldn't disgust you. The guy barely posts in the threads he supposedly manages, again he even admits this himself. He didn't count posts for 12 weeks, I'm guessing you think it's fine too because he has an outside life. I guess when someone has a big amount of positive trust people will defend them no matter what, goes to show how many ass lickers in here.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
The Sceptical Chymist
Legendary

Activity: 3304
Merit: 6787

Cashback 15%

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:26:06 PM

I tagged Lutpin just now, for whatever good it'll do.  Don't know what his situation is, but at this point he ought to at least be clear about what he's going to be doing.  Handing the books over to Lightlord might not be a bad idea, but IMO the minimum he should be doing is communicating with the campaign participants.

Lutpin did pay the 777Coin campaigners, and the one person I heard from after that told me he got seriously shorted.  That may or may not be true, but given that no one said a word after the payout, I can't help but believe they just wanted to get whatever they could and GTFO of there.  Again, that might not be the truth.  Lutpin doesn't have a history of cheating people.  However, he doesn't have a history of doing what he's currently doing, either.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 02:32:35 PM

I tagged Lutpin just now, for whatever good it'll do.
It won't do any good, that's the problem.

Lutpin did pay the 777Coin campaigners, and the one person I heard from after that told me he got seriously shorted.
What do you mean with 'seriously shorted'?

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:34:16 PM
Merited by Lauda (4)

-snip
So I just did some 'homework' and turns out the hate he has for you might be deeper than you think,
Let's break this,

He posts the details here,

Username : asuryan180

12GmP1Cuij6QB7bAnSuVeTfKcCyMKkaCap

Searching that username on bitcointalk gives us this user asuryan180

Who happens to make this post,
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=851750.msg9478551#msg9478551
Clcked 5 ads

1ARf3sEs6d4JQBUhHRi8ee4WjQQhUzF4Ku

The same address is used by this member rivoke, who is been tagged by you.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=856842.msg9538386#msg9538386
My btc address: 1ARf3sEs6d4JQBUhHRi8ee4WjQQhUzF4Ku
My twitter: www.twitter.com/lord__enzo
In conclusion, these accounts are connected until Astargah proves the username asuryan180 and the bitcointalk account are purely co-incidental. Looking at the post quality, they seem they belong to the same person.

Archived Links
https://web.archive.org/web/20181006143044/https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=851750.msg9478551
https://web.archive.org/web/20181006143117/https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=979238.msg10688361
https://web.archive.org/web/20181006143158/https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=856842.msg9538386

I tagged Lutpin just now, for whatever good it'll do.  Don't know what his situation is, but at this point he ought to at least be clear about what he's going to be doing.  Handing the books over to Lightlord might not be a bad idea, but IMO the minimum he should be doing is communicating with the campaign participants.
lol I don't know how this works but at this point, it seems completely illogical. Been in his campaign for more than a year and never missed a single payout.
Astargath (OP)

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:38:22 PM

Lutpin did pay the 777Coin campaigners, and the one person I heard from after that told me he got seriously shorted.  That may or may not be true, but given that no one said a word after the payout, I can't help but believe they just wanted to get whatever they could and GTFO of there.  Again, that might not be the truth.  Lutpin doesn't have a history of cheating people.  However, he doesn't have a history of doing what he's currently doing, either.

As I said, he doesn't deserve a neg rating forever or anything and I don't think he is planning to scam but you never know. He could have paid for 3 weeks but he should have had the other 10 weeks counted already, I mean its his job

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
The Sceptical Chymist
Legendary

Activity: 3304
Merit: 6787

Cashback 15%

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:40:24 PM
Merited by Steamtyme (1)

What do you mean with 'seriously shorted'?
He said he was paid for many fewer posts than he had made in the timeframe where Lutpin wasn't paying out.  Again, I'm not vouching for any accuracy--and I told the guy there was nothing I could or would do, because that was between him and Lutpin, and I'm also well aware how many times I've heard people complain about their posts not being paid for when they obviously shouldn't have been, either because they were of such poor quality or were in the wrong section or whatever.

I've always had the highest respect for Lutpin, and I'm not crazy about tagging him but what he's doing isn't trustworthy.  Even if campaigners are working "on demand" they should still be paid for "work" they did perform, for one, and for another they shouldn't have to wait so long without any idea as to whether they're getting scammed.

Even if you get fired IRL from an on-demand job, you still get paid for what you did--at least in my country.  Furthermore, if you can't keep your side of the bargain in crypto, you're screwed and you deserve a negative mark on your reputation.  Your word means even more because of the wild west nature of crypto where nobody goes to court or involves law enforcement over issues like a campaign manager running away with the money (or whatever). 

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
Astargath (OP)

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:51:51 PM

-snip
So I just did some 'homework' and turns out the hate he has for you might be deeper than you think,
Let's break this,

He posts the details here,

Username : asuryan180

12GmP1Cuij6QB7bAnSuVeTfKcCyMKkaCap

Searching that username on bitcointalk gives us this user asuryan180

Who happens to make this post,
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=851750.msg9478551#msg9478551
Clcked 5 ads

1ARf3sEs6d4JQBUhHRi8ee4WjQQhUzF4Ku

The same address is used by this member rivoke, who is been tagged by you.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=856842.msg9538386#msg9538386
My btc address: 1ARf3sEs6d4JQBUhHRi8ee4WjQQhUzF4Ku
My twitter: www.twitter.com/lord__enzo
In conclusion, these accounts are connected until Astargah proves the username asuryan180 and the bitcointalk account are purely co-incidental. Looking at the post quality, they seem they belong to the same person.

Archived Links
https://web.archive.org/web/20181006143044/https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=851750.msg9478551
https://web.archive.org/web/20181006143117/https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=979238.msg10688361
https://web.archive.org/web/20181006143158/https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=856842.msg9538386

lol I don't know how this works but at this point, it seems completely illogical. Been in his campaign for more than a year and never missed a single payout.

So you think I'm indonesian  Grin

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀