Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:06:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: SEC decided to amend the Bitcoin ETF proposal, which was postponed by October 26  (Read 283 times)
phipham123 (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 12:14:35 PM

The Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) has recently issued amendments to the listing and trading proposals of GraniteShares Bitcoin ETF and GraniteShares Short Bitcoin ETF. Bitcoin ETF recommendations have been revised by the SEC, and stakeholders may submit their comments to the SEC, which will postponed after October 26.

Do you think the SEC accepts Bitcoin ETF?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptopreneurBrainboss
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 4130

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 08:32:54 PM
Merited by suchmoon (4), LoyceV (1)

Who cares if they accept or not. I'm so glad the market is getting mature nowadays and not responding to fake/bad news causing FUD by dipping.
Bitcoin has survived almost 9years without ETF and can survive even more years to come without the so called ETF so don't think the whole hype put on ETF is even worth it.

So disappointing;
acmakc12

Activity: 504
Merit: 19

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 12:00:10 PM

I think it’s a matter of time before  the SEC approve an ETF. It’s just a matter of which organisation will be able to come out with comprehensive tools in terms of monitoring, surveillance, and ability to liquidity, there is a range of tools that need to be equipped, but it’s also readiness of the market. It just takes some time until ETF is adapted.

This is basically inevitable, the more people who are interested in it, the faster this moment will come.
yla1974

Activity: 700
Merit: 380

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:37:25 PM

The Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) has recently issued amendments to the listing and trading proposals of GraniteShares Bitcoin ETF and GraniteShares Short Bitcoin ETF. Bitcoin ETF recommendations have been revised by the SEC, and stakeholders may submit their comments to the SEC, which will postponed after October 26.
Do you think the SEC accepts Bitcoin ETF?
It looks like the hysteria with the ETF continues. Do you understand what the matter is? Bitcoin is a P2P financial system, independent of the states, SEC, and banks. Yes, the price is manipulative, and the market is filled with speculators, but the pump is over. The pump is stoping.
Tszunami98

Activity: 812
Merit: 124

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:45:02 PM

Who cares if they accept or not. I'm so glad the market is getting mature nowadays and not responding to fake/bad news causing FUD by dipping.
Bitcoin has survived almost 9years without ETF and can survive even more years to come without the so called ETF so don't think the whole hype put on ETF is even worth it.

So disappointing;

2009 Bitcoiners were 11-12 year old children, in 2018 they are adults and understand how the real world works.

Btw, did any of your anti ETF guys ever heard about ''keep your enemies closer''?
CryptopreneurBrainboss
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 11:53:13 AM
Last edit: November 01, 2018, 12:40:04 PM by CryptopreneurBrainboss

<...>

2009 Bitcoiners were 11-12 year old children, in 2018 they are adults and understand how the real world works.
 if turely this statements is correct then I would have to say the children are the ones who actually understands the visions of bitcoin then the adults are just here for the gain due to the huge ROI they have seen over the years. "How the real world works" you say and how far has that worked  so far? Bitcoin was created to make a difference not tag along with the roadmap of the world (fiat currency) if bitcoin can't out perform other currencies by staying decentralized and not adopting every centralized features then why was it created in the first place?

Btw, did any of your anti ETF guys ever heard about ''keep your enemies closer''?
Grin  yes although some other quotes say make alcohol your enemies so how do I stop my addiction if I'm to keep it closer? Not every enemies are to be kept closer Tszunami98.
Buttermellow

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:05:00 PM

Not again, news like this will let cryptocurrency market down because of the negativeness of the ETF brought to the investors or contributors. We all know that even without that ETF for bitcoin things gone well. But, with the ETF proposal all investors has quiet getting worried and fear from the government's reaction on cryptocurrency that reflect to the investors. I hope that ETF will gone for good or if not then hoping for the best results from ETF for bitcoin.
CryptopreneurBrainboss
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2018, 09:53:33 AM

Not again, news like this will let cryptocurrency market down
sorry mate this isn't happening any time soon. Even the positive news isn't moving the market that much. So far bitcoin has experience Its most stable form for this year even the anniversary of its whitepaper couldn't affect the Price. It will take more than just ETF (which isn't that important) for the market to be affected negatively.
coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1102

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 06:42:46 PM
Merited by paxmao (1)

According to this man https://twitter.com/gaborgurbacs responsible for solidx Bitcoin ETF, they're going to get approved. There may be delays but they have met all the conditions and requirements, so it should be fine.

https://video.foxbusiness.com/v/5856002680001/?#sp=show-clips

Whether this is a positive thing is another matter to discuss, but we are going to get it, just like we got futures. I think that futures did more bad than good. We'll see what this ETF achieves. Whatever you say about it, I like how positive Gabor is and that he called it digital gold. More people should have his attitude.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: