Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 04:05:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: i think its the time to bitcoin to raise ?  (Read 208 times)
sheenaedago

Activity: 262
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 12:10:04 PM

I think bitcoin's price will difinitely raise by the meantime, because the current market is not stable due of its fluctuations and the price was rapidly growing. But in the meantime, let's be hopeful for the arouse progression of the market and the flourish occurence will consistently appear.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
normanz
Copper Member

Activity: 327
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 01:42:15 PM

I think bitcoin will increase gradually, but for the same increase as in 2017, I think it will be difficult to achieve, current market conditions don't allow for the same increase.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:30:24 PM

I think bitcoin's price will difinitely raise by the meantime, because the current market is not stable due of its fluctuations and the price was rapidly growing. But in the meantime, let's be hopeful for the arouse progression of the market and the flourish occurence will consistently appear.

Well as you said, the market is not stable so we wouldn't know for sure if there'll be a rise anytime soon. A lot of expectations for this 4th quarter that's for sure. Just hope we all get what we hope for to catch up for a weak year over all.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Eleven86

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 05:43:21 PM

opinions seem to differ a lot when it comes to bitcoin price rise at this stage, most people are only hoping for a rise because they are simply tired of the wait and tired of the stable price instead of taking advantage of it buying more! but a lot of others are simply against it because they are taking advantage and even wish for more drop to buy even more bitcoin at lower prices before the next rising rallies begin!

I completely agree with you but it depends on the situation of the need. If investors are not really in the need of money then they will plan to invest rather than selling as it is good opportunity. If someone is desperately looking for money then the topic is different, time matters for everything.
Capt00

Activity: 938
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 07:03:34 PM

It's too early to declare that it is the time for raising all cryptocurrency since the market is an unstable price we couldn't predict the market movement. Let's wait until the end of this year because there is a rumor that it will be raising up the last month the year. It should be happening according to them but for me, it is hard to predict the market or this year we don't expect too much since this year was a bearish year of crypto.
ophyrim

Activity: 994
Merit: 391

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 07:16:24 PM

Technically bitcoin will decide the direction in few days. up or down? we are going to see the answer. But I don't think this trend will continue for a long time. Even the Fibonacci retracement is at the exact level that 2014 correction. This also shows us the trend is going to change soon.
geopolisch

Activity: 1022
Merit: 511

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 11:20:39 AM

i think the value of the coin will increase in few days bcoz the last year at the same time the value of the coin was about $18000  dollars
so i have a positive feeling of increase of the coin 
I agree, I think it is definitely time for bitcoin to raise as well however it is not raising at all and I do not
know why. I think we need another bull run very soon but for that to happen we need to get the big whales and the institutions behind our back so they could help us out as well.

There are very few people that can make a difference all by themselves but if we all try to push the price higher and get the billions of dollars whales and companies have towards buying as well than the price will increase a lot easier. However if they keep trying to cap us off and keep us from going up than we can't fight them as individuals.
Nila soru

Activity: 81
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 12:00:17 PM

It may not work like that cause every price increasment that we encounter in Bitcoin is being goverved by an action. The influence of Bitcoin skyrocking price last year by this exact time is because of the high demand as a result of FOMO and another factors. For another major price increase,  we need more than these two. And know that Bitcoin price will definitely see another increasment but not this year.

you may be right and price may not see any major rise this year but that still doesn't give it any legit reason for not rising. in fact i do believe that the only reason that bitcoin has not been rising for the past 2 or 3 months is manipulation and the fear of the manipulation that can come in case of a rise. otherwise price should have gone back up to at least $9k where bitcoin really belongs to not this underpriced level that it is currently stuck at while whales accumulate happily.
Yeah you are right, and the demand for bitcoin in this year is very low. Due to low demand the price will not jump again like the previous year. There were also some whales that manipulate the market and bumped the price temporarily and that’s the reason that in the second month of the current year the price went to its natural price level. So don’t be fool this year.

samuland5

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:34:07 PM

i think the value of the coin will increase in few days bcoz the last year at the same time the value of the coin was about $18000  dollars
so i have a positive feeling of increase of the coin 

I would like a couple of more months of a flat price to stack up on cheap coins before we go $100k. Ideally, at least one year of no action to keep all the noobs away and keep picking up cheap coins before we can never buy under 5 figures a coin ever again.

Always had a second thought when decided to buy coins, what if bitcoin or other coins' values reach a stage where I will not be able to buy? This really pondered now and then and this pushed me to buy more coins recently. Current opportunity may not be available when I seek for, hence i made use of current situation /opportunity. Everyone can do the same keeping in mind the critical situation might happen in future. Its better crap few best potential coins with current genuine rate as I will not able to buy these potential coins down the line when their values become 4 figured.
The current situation and the previous year situation are completely different. People are not interesting to put their money in bitcoin because they fear to lose their money. Bitcoin will grow gradually with the passage of time and there will be no bump in the price. Most of the investors convert their money to Altcoin because they think that bitcoin has more potential than bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: