Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:43:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Locked coz password hashes were leaked, please unlock it now! Proved ownership!!  (Read 513 times)
kelkel112 (OP)

Activity: 39
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:47:45 PM
Last edit: December 03, 2018, 08:45:43 PM by kelkel112

Hi,

I was an old member of the forum. When I just logged in my account, I got this message:

Sorry Water_kel, you are banned from using this forum!
Your account is locked because it sat inactive for years after the password hashes were leaked in 2015, and was therefore at high risk of being hacked. Email react-vdnp8@theymos.e4ward.com to get it unlocked.

I have sent an email but no one replied. Can you please unlock my account? The username is Water_kel

Thanks a lot!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lafu
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 3037

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:53:16 PM

Take a look  here

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5043370.0

guess you got banned for Plagiarism maybe !

Update :

Dont know if inactive for years has an account lock with it !

kelkel112 (OP)

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:54:09 PM

Take a look  here

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5043370.0

Not plagiarism...
it was password hashes were leaked in 2015
AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:56:47 PM

I'm gonna post what i also posted in your other thread that you made;

Might be better to move this thread to Meta, as it's much more likely to be seen by moderators. > https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=24.0

Also, i'm not sure exactly how it works for accounts that have been locked due to the hack, but you might also need to provide ownership by a staked adress before you'll be able to get it back. Not 100% sure though.

See this thread for more information as to how to do it. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=497545.0

Do you still control this adress: 1JV7ZW5KqR55vJiVi7ujX5AJ3gw3Qoskaw https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=526513.msg6078933#msg6078933

You should try signing that adress if you want to have any chance of recovering your account.

Your account is locked because it sat inactive for years after the password hashes were leaked in 2015, and was therefore at high risk of being hacked. Email react-vdnp8@theymos.e4ward.com to get it unlocked.
Roll Eyes

Thirdspace

Activity: 1232
Merit: 738

Mixing reinvented for your privacy | chipmixer.com

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:58:25 PM

Do you still control this adress: 1JV7ZW5KqR55vJiVi7ujX5AJ3gw3Qoskaw https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=526513.msg6078933#msg6078933

You should try signing that adress if you want to have any chance of recovering your account.

first, lock your other thread
second, you should do what AdolfinWolf has suggested about signed message
third, you can try pm mods to request unlocking with that signed message as a proof of ownership
If I'm not mistaken hilariousandco can unlock an account that was locked due to password leak in 2015

kelkel112 (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:23:54 AM

I'm gonna post what i also posted in your other thread that you made;

Might be better to move this thread to Meta, as it's much more likely to be seen by moderators. > https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=24.0

Also, i'm not sure exactly how it works for accounts that have been locked due to the hack, but you might also need to provide ownership by a staked adress before you'll be able to get it back. Not 100% sure though.

See this thread for more information as to how to do it. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=497545.0

Roll Eyes
I don't own the bitcoin address anymore but I own the email address that listed on the locked account!
I hope it helps?
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 3409

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 01:49:27 PM
Last edit: October 15, 2018, 03:23:05 PM by SFR10

I don't own the bitcoin address anymore
Then you might as well forget the whole recovery process (unfortunately)...

but I own the email address that listed on the locked account!
I hope it helps?
It doesn't (the following highlighted part is meant for BTCitcoin addresses but it can be applied to your current situation as well):

If you have not posted that addy elsewhere, it probably won't be accepted.

We don't actually accept the profile field address unless there's some sort of proof that it's remained unchanged, for that very reason.

I'm working on a new address-staking system which will automatically handle signatures, etc. Might have it ready by the end of the month if nothing else comes up to consume my time.

This is the only archived page (taken on "February 06, 2016") regarding your account and it shows the email field used to be hidden.

Update:
The email address can also be found from some of the posts that I have posted in 2014. I guess its the proof that it's remained unchanged.
I stand corrected (sorry, I forgot to check your post history [SMH]) but still not sure if "hilariousandco" accepts such requests.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
kelkel112 (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:57:21 PM

I don't own the bitcoin address anymore
Then you might as well forget the whole recovery process (unfortunately)...

but I own the email address that listed on the locked account!
I hope it helps?
It doesn't (the following highlighted part is meant for BTCitcoin addresses but it can be applied to your current situation as well):

If you have not posted that addy elsewhere, it probably won't be accepted.

We don't actually accept the profile field address unless there's some sort of proof that it's remained unchanged, for that very reason.

I'm working on a new address-staking system which will automatically handle signatures, etc. Might have it ready by the end of the month if nothing else comes up to consume my time.

This is the only archived page (taken on "February 06, 2016") regarding your account and it shows the email field used to be hidden.
The email address can also be found from some of the posts that I have posted in 2014. I guess its the proof that it's remained unchanged.
Husna QA
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 2853

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 06:58:15 AM

I found this
http://archive.is/TbFFP#selection-1651.0-1651.25

http://archive.is/dtdd5#selection-641.0-641.25

I don't own the bitcoin address anymore but I own the email address that listed on the locked account!
I hope it helps?

Maybe you can use PGP Signed Message to prove that's your email

If you want us to recover a hacked/lost account, you need to prove that you own it. Typically, the only acceptable method of proving ownership is by signing a message (including current date and desired new email address) using a Bitcoin address or PGP key associated with the account. A Bitcoin address or PGP key is associated with the account only if the account posted the key/address, sent it in a PM, or if it is still listed in the account's profile.

[Eng: Tutorial] PGP Signature - Encrypt/Decrypt message - Fingerprint

kelkel112 (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:41:59 AM

I found this
http://archive.is/TbFFP#selection-1651.0-1651.25

http://archive.is/dtdd5#selection-641.0-641.25

I hope it helps?

Maybe you can use PGP Signed Message to prove that's your email

If you want us to recover a hacked/lost account, you need to prove that you own it. Typically, the only acceptable method of proving ownership is by signing a message (including current date and desired new email address) using a Bitcoin address or PGP key associated with the account. A Bitcoin address or PGP key is associated with the account only if the account posted the key/address, sent it in a PM, or if it is still listed in the account's profile.

[Eng: Tutorial] PGP Signature - Encrypt/Decrypt message - Fingerprint
Well I just sent an email by using that email address. Thanks. I hope it will be unlocked soon.
blackssmith2018

Activity: 139

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 01:55:48 PM

Hi,

I was an old member of the forum. When I just logged in my account, I got this message:

Sorry Water_kel, you are banned from using this forum!

I have sent an email but no one replied. Can you please unlock my account? The username is Water_kel

Thanks a lot!
Hi you can visit to this thread and I hope It Can help to your problem https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5043370.0
kelkel112 (OP)

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 07:11:52 PM

What the heck it still hasn't been unlocked?

Can any Moderator help to unlock it?
Xal0lex
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 2358

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2018, 08:17:59 PM
Merited by LoyceV (1)

Copy:
Up to 400 MH/s

In this run we've been able to upgrade the Batch Two "Mini" Titan to 200 MH/s, and the "standard" Titan to 400 MH/s, while still keeping power consumption and thermal disturbance as low as possible. We've also made great strides in noise reduction and packaging, aiming for a sturdier product altogether.

It seems that no one said batch one Titan is 400Mh/s too.

Original:
“In this run, we’ve been able to upgrade the Batch Two ‘Mini’ Titan to 200 MH/s, and the ‘standard’ Titan to 400 MH/s, while still keeping power consumption and thermal disturbance as low as possible. We’ve also made great strides in noise reduction and packaging, aiming for a sturdier product altogether.”

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
kelkel112 (OP)

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 08:32:12 PM

Copy:
Up to 400 MH/s

In this run we've been able to upgrade the Batch Two "Mini" Titan to 200 MH/s, and the "standard" Titan to 400 MH/s, while still keeping power consumption and thermal disturbance as low as possible. We've also made great strides in noise reduction and packaging, aiming for a sturdier product altogether.

It seems that no one said batch one Titan is 400Mh/s too.

Original:
“In this run, we’ve been able to upgrade the Batch Two ‘Mini’ Titan to 200 MH/s, and the ‘standard’ Titan to 400 MH/s, while still keeping power consumption and thermal disturbance as low as possible. We’ve also made great strides in noise reduction and packaging, aiming for a sturdier product altogether.”

What do you mean did you read my post at #1?
"Your account is locked because it sat inactive for years after the password hashes were leaked in 2015, and was therefore at high risk of being hacked."

Also what you mentioned its not copying, I was quoting it as a reference and I have made my own comment. Please look carefully.
Thirdspace

Activity: 1232
Merit: 738

Mixing reinvented for your privacy | chipmixer.com

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 09:46:48 PM

that's right, the notification is for a locked account due db hack in 2015
however Xal0lex pointed out that your post contains copied text from coindesk
I may be wrong... it seems genuinely copy-pasting as reference without quote tags, but let theymos be the judge
unless there are more of your posts found as copied contents Undecided then don't bother asking/waiting for unlock

Xal0lex
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 2358

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2018, 10:37:10 PM

"Your account is locked because it sat inactive for years after the password hashes were leaked in 2015, and was therefore at high risk of being hacked."

I perfectly understand about what we are talking about. I just want to say that your account will not be dealt with. Since you violated the rules of the forum (paragraph 33 - plagiarism).

Also what you mentioned its not copying, I was quoting it as a reference and I have made my own comment. Please look carefully.

Why didn't you highlight someone else's text and provide a link to the source? Is it possible to discern in your post that the content is not original? No.

33. Posting plagiarized content is not allowed.[e]

33. This includes both copying parts or the entirety of other users' posts or threads and copying content from external sources (e.g. other websites) and passing it as your own.

IMO as long as you can relatively easily discern the fact that the content in question is not original, it should be fine.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
kelkel112 (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 02:34:21 PM

I perfectly understand about what we are talking about. I just want to say that your account will not be dealt with. Since you violated the rules of the forum (paragraph 33 - plagiarism).

Why didn't you highlight someone else's text and provide a link to the source? Is it possible to discern in your post that the content is not original? No.

33. This includes both copying parts or the entirety of other users' posts or threads and copying content from external sources (e.g. other websites) and passing it as your own.

IMO as long as you can relatively easily discern the fact that the content in question is not original, it should be fine.

Have a look on the comment I have made again.

"Up to 400 MH/s

It seems that no one said batch one Titan is 400Mh/s too."

I answer someone's question, "Up to 400MH/s"
And then I provide a reference to support my point.
After that I made my own comments again "It seems that no one said batch one Titan is 400Mh/s too."

Anyone with a brain would understand the text "In this run we've been able to upgrade the Batch Two "Mini" Titan to 200 MH/s, and the "standard" Titan to 400 MH/s, while still keeping power consumption and thermal disturbance as low as possible. We've also made great strides in noise reduction and packaging, aiming for a sturdier product altogether." is a reference. Because you can see the wordings "we".
kelkel112 (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 02:35:45 PM

that's right, the notification is for a locked account due db hack in 2015
however Xal0lex pointed out that your post contains copied text from coindesk
I may be wrong... it seems genuinely copy-pasting as reference without quote tags, but let theymos be the judge
unless there are more of your posts found as copied contents Undecided then don't bother asking/waiting for unlock
I am sure theymos is smart enough to understand that is a reference  Wink
kelkel112 (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 02:37:46 PM
Merited by cryptohunter (1)

Also in the rules you mentioned.
Obviously I am not using the external sources and pass it as my own
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 01:17:35 AM
Last edit: December 05, 2018, 01:42:32 AM by cryptohunter

Have a look on the comment I have made again.

"Up to 400 MH/s

It seems that no one said batch one Titan is 400Mh/s too."

I answer someone's question, "Up to 400MH/s"
And then I provide a reference to support my point.
After that I made my own comments again "It seems that no one said batch one Titan is 400Mh/s too."

Anyone with a brain would understand the text "In this run we've been able to upgrade the Batch Two "Mini" Titan to 200 MH/s, and the "standard" Titan to 400 MH/s, while still keeping power consumption and thermal disturbance as low as possible. We've also made great strides in noise reduction and packaging, aiming for a sturdier product altogether." is a reference. Because you can see the wordings "we".

I agree with you. If reading this thread it is quite obvious to anyone this is not plagiarism. Anyone reading that thread in 2014 saying this is plagiarism needs help.

Come on guys be sensible about this. Plagiarists who are just bots or spammers copy and pasting to boost their sigs fair enough get rid. This example back in 2014 obviously not claiming he is releasing titans at 400MHs is certainly not the same thing. It seems insane to believe he was trying to pass this as his original work.

@Xal0lex

Yes I could easily discern that it was not his original work. I would expect 99.9 percent of those on that thread could too.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: