Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:03:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]:PERU COIN , THE ICO THAT WILL CHANGE PERU  (Read 1729 times)
knuckey

Activity: 1260
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:25:51 AM

~Snip~

The Peru Government has a "NEUTRAL" policy towards our project and the Crypto industry as the Crypto Adaptation rate has been very low among the people of Peru but since PeruCoin is looking to change that, the government is already in talks with us and we have received positive responses from them and we are looking to get the best possible support required to implement our future plan and educate & spread the knowledge of Cryptocurrency & establish a hub which will not only benefit the people of Peru but also from the rest of the world.

We will continuously keep you guys updated about the latest major developments & you can keep checking our networks for more updates in the future & raise your queries accordingly so they all can be answered.

Also, thank you for taking the time to evaluate our project and raise you queries.

Project Manager
PeruCoin

Thank you for your explanation. Indeed, knowledge about crypto is still very minimal, not only in Peru but throughout the world and people are not too familiar with crypto or blockchain technology. You have a big responsibility, because it carries a name for the country and hopefully the support from your government can have a big impact on the development of this project.
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RAMONRA

Activity: 195
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:48:30 AM

What stage of token sale are you now and what's next after this?
precilamanalo

Activity: 66
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 04:48:58 PM

do you have already ant miner that is already working and how many are you planning to build?
arjaymanalo

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 04:53:02 PM

when do you plan to start to educate the peruvians?
etb0x

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:24:11 PM

hello guys, I found this twitter thread showing kind of a review about the project and some concerns about it

https://twitter.com/renzocs/status/1055284694852517893

It would be nice if the project owners reply to it (it's in spanish)
arbl0422

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 09:47:32 AM

I'm just surfing btt and came across your ANN thread. Seems this project is interesting.

Just curious to ask, are you planning to conduct conferences or events for your project?

Yes, we will be conducting lectures for Peruvians in the Universities about cryptocurrency. It will be an educational talk for total
newcomers, crypto-enthusiasts, businesses and individuals, who
have no or very little knowledge about cryptocurrency.

Also, We are pleased to inform you that PeruCoin held its conference by our CEO himself entitled "1st Conference on #BITCOIN AND #BLOCKCHAIN - Learn how to generate profits in the Digital Economy." You can watch it  with English subtitles on this youtube link: https:/[Suspicious link removed]/UhyiXe8NbQ

Is that your only way of educating Peruvians by conducting lectures on some universities or there's more than that? Do you have plans to build your own university and offer some professional courses too there in the near future?
In addition to that, we will hand out fliers containing all the necessary information and details about cryptocurrency to the Peruvians. We believe in the power of bills, posters, and fliers to convey our mission to
the investors, crypto-traders, and participating merchants. It will help communicate and promote awareness about cryptocurrency, thereby, increasing the value of PeruCoin.

Yes, we are considering that idea and will definitely offer Blockchain-related courses.
I'm looking forward to that.

Is that offer exclusive for Peruvians only or other nationalities can avail your offers?

With that statement, seems you are planning to build a University exclusively offering blockchain-related courses.

If there will be a physical university in Peru, I do hope you can consider to have an online university as well so that other nationalities can also benefit and learn virtually.
RAMONRA

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:07:27 AM

I heard that KYC is needed on PeruCoin, do you have list of valid ID's accepted in your KYC
lyn_hanney

Activity: 138

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:33:19 AM

I'm just surfing btt and came across your ANN thread. Seems this project is interesting.

Just curious to ask, are you planning to conduct conferences or events for your project?

Yes, we will be conducting lectures for Peruvians in the Universities about cryptocurrency. It will be an educational talk for total
newcomers, crypto-enthusiasts, businesses and individuals, who
have no or very little knowledge about cryptocurrency.

Also, We are pleased to inform you that PeruCoin held its conference by our CEO himself entitled "1st Conference on #BITCOIN AND #BLOCKCHAIN - Learn how to generate profits in the Digital Economy." You can watch it  with English subtitles on this youtube link: https:/[Suspicious link removed]/UhyiXe8NbQ

Is that your only way of educating Peruvians by conducting lectures on some universities or there's more than that? Do you have plans to build your own university and offer some professional courses too there in the near future?
In addition to that, we will hand out fliers containing all the necessary information and details about cryptocurrency to the Peruvians. We believe in the power of bills, posters, and fliers to convey our mission to
the investors, crypto-traders, and participating merchants. It will help communicate and promote awareness about cryptocurrency, thereby, increasing the value of PeruCoin.

Yes, we are considering that idea and will definitely offer Blockchain-related courses.

This sounds interesting! This is first time that I heard this in my first few months of dealing with cryptos. As a newbie myself, I am but amazed of this great opportunity to know more on how cryptocurrencies are going. Kudos to the team behind this project's great objectives!
Peru_Coin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 43

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:50:00 AM

what you going to do to the unsold token?
All unsold tokens of current phase will be carried away to the next phase.

Oh, I think burning unsold token will be better idea. I think the investors will buy if they heard a news of burning tokens.

We have came up to this idea as we have considered PeruCoin's total supply which is only 2,000,000. Nevertheless, if there will be unsold tokens until the last stage, maybe we can consider burning then. Yet, we are hopeful and positive that we will not be able to burn the unsold ones when token sales ends. 😊
hush

Activity: 1288
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 12:18:10 PM

I heard that KYC is needed on PeruCoin, do you have list of valid ID's accepted in your KYC

You should have to create account this website to find the details what kind of documents they require to pass this KYC. I think you didn't create any account there till now.
RAMONRA

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:38:19 AM

You should have to create account this website to find the details what kind of documents they require to pass this KYC. I think you didn't create any account there till now.

yup I didn't yet create an account since I bought my Perucoin from the exchange (instantbitex) however I heard about their affiliate bonus that's why I want also to purchase on their website and hence heard about the KYC. Anyway I am about to create an account but I just want to make sure that my ID is in the list for the KYC before making an account. Smiley
Peru_Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:28:49 AM

We are currently on the Early Adopter Sale in which investors are entitled to a 40% discount from the main ICO Price. The next phase will be Pre-ICO Sale with 20% discount from the main ICO price. Next, will be the main ICO with $10 price.
arbl0422

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 01:16:36 PM

yup I didn't yet create an account since I bought my Perucoin from the exchange (instantbitex) however I heard about their affiliate bonus that's why I want also to purchase on their website and hence heard about the KYC. Anyway I am about to create an account but I just want to make sure that my ID is in the list for the KYC before making an account. Smiley

I didn't know that I can buy PeruCoin on instantbitex. Thanks for bringing this up. Since purchasing on their website requires a minimum amount of 120$ to purchase, I believe I can buy from this exchange without a minimum.
kikai01

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:53:46 PM

We are currently on the Early Adopter Sale in which investors are entitled to a 40% discount from the main ICO Price. The next phase will be Pre-ICO Sale with 20% discount from the main ICO price. Next, will be the main ICO with $10 price.

When will be the end of you ICO and how long the token will be locked-up,
and what happen next after ICO?
momshie_anne

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:19:58 AM

You can use any of the following to register for KYC:
Passport.
Voter's Identity Card.
Driving Licence.
Aadhaar Letter/Card.
NREGA Card.
PAN Card.
This was given from their telegram channel
Peru_Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 11:00:36 AM

I didn't know that I can buy PeruCoin on instantbitex. Thanks for bringing this up. Since purchasing on their website requires a minimum amount of 120$ to purchase, I believe I can buy from this exchange without a minimum.

Yes, you can purchase PeruCoin through instantbitex. There will be no minimum required and the discounts of each phase will still be applicable. Also, buying from there would have an exchange fee. However, you will not be able to secure your referral link if you opt to purchase there unlike purchasing by the website.
Peru_Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:01:04 PM
Last edit: November 04, 2018, 06:20:08 PM by Peru_Coin

do you know have any buyback plan if the price of perucoin will fall just like other project

We have came up with some strategies to preserve our token's price. To guarantee improvement and stability in the price of the PeruCoin token, 30% of the generated tokens by the mining machines will be used annually to buy the PeruCoin that are in the market. This deflationary tactic will reduce supply and will allow existing holders to enjoy appreciation in their holdings.
RAMONRA

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:57:47 AM

After ICO can I already use my purchased PeruCoin to buy hashpower in Bits2U?
arbl0422

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 12:07:47 PM

Yes, you can purchase PeruCoin through instantbitex. There will be no minimum required and the discounts of each phase will still be applicable. Also, buying from there would have an exchange fee. However, you will not be able to secure your referral link if you opt to purchase there unlike purchasing by the website.

Thank you for confirming this. By the way, if I buy PeruCoin on instantbitex, will I be able to withdraw and transfer it immediately to my mew? Or will there be a lock time period?
medrick12

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 10:53:15 PM

Can we still enjoy the 40% discount if we buy PERU at instantbitex?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: