Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:00:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Spreading the joy of winning, one jackpot prize at a time! What is MITOSHI  (Read 5094 times)
kriszz50983

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 04:48:37 AM

When would be the first jackpot prize announcement? Is it going to be after token sales?

Yeah,  I also curious to know the jackpot price. And do I need to buy tokens first if I want to play this lotto?

Yeah, I am also thinking on this one, Do i need to buy tokens so i can a ticket(or any award when you buy the token) to play lottery? or we can play lotto without buying something ?

If they want to keep tokens in to use then they will be asking to buy tokens to play lotto. But they should keep other fiat currency options as well so that people who don't use crypto can also play

BITWINGS-Guaranteed worth $0.20 (http://bitwings.org)Minephone-First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/months (http://minephone.bitwings.org)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 06:02:21 AM

Hello Team mitoshi,
Are you in partnership with Exmarkets? Would your tokens get listed on the exchange after the token sales?

Most likely the tokens would be listed after the tokensales is successfully completed and Exmarkets would be the first exchange for listing the tokens due to the fact that the IEO was carried out on the exchange. For Mitoshi to carry out the IEO on exmarket, it simply means that they're on partnerships.

I wouldn’t say a partnership. There’re no talks about a partnership with Exmarkets, maybe just a token sales partnership. It’s likely Exmarkets would list mitoshi project first. I’ll expect more listings to come next.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
champ005

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 06:07:10 AM

Set out to build the future of online lottery - Mitoshi!

Purchase your MTSH tokens right here:
https://exmarkets.com/page/mtsh-ieo

#cryptocurrency #IEO #blockchain #lottery #tokens

Looks like ICO days are over as almost all new tokens sale happening through IEO. Exmarket seems to be more popular choice.
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2019, 07:18:10 AM

When would be the first jackpot prize announcement? Is it going to be after token sales?

Yeah,  I also curious to know the jackpot price. And do I need to buy tokens first if I want to play this lotto?

Well, from what I understood about the project you will need to buy $MTSH token before you can participate or play any betting or lottery, and this can be done by depositing BTC or ETH in the e-wallet provided for your account and buying $MTSH with them.
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 07:47:36 AM

I wanted to buy some of your MTSH tokens on Exmarkets, and on restricted countries, you posted ‘not applicable ‘.  Do you mean there are no restricted countries?

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
leea-1334

Activity: 2226
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 08:18:49 AM

OK enough about all this posts about how interesting and how much we can win. Let us have some hard statistics,,, are you available to share any of these OP?

So how many jackpot prizes already have been awarded? How much has been won already versus how much has been put in. What is the daily volume? How many active players are there?

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 09:27:46 AM

I like the idea of a lottery project built on blockchain. It has the advantage of being transparent unlike non blockchain lottery projects. And you can play from anywhere in the world.

Aside from transparency, which is very important by the way, what other advantage does betting and lottery projects on the blockchain have over those not on the blockchain? I mean, people have been playing, winning and getting paid in betting and lottery before blockchain came around with no hassles.

With the tough competition in the market, transparency is really a must to attract potential bettors. The traditional lottery system doesn't show much of the transparency aspect. So this is one factor that blockchain lottery system is addressing about.

Am in full support of your opinion, transparency is a big issue for lottery participants. Most people who participate in lottery don't even know how many persons were enrolled for the lottery and how much was raised. They only get to know when they win or lose from the exercise.
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2019, 09:53:52 AM

Looks like ICO days are over as almost all new tokens sale happening through IEO. Exmarket seems to be more popular choice.

I guess Exmarkets has a low fee and are they promise to list new projects few weeks after IEO. Investors  are limited to just two cryptocurrencies options ; BTC and ETH. isn’t that limiting?

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 10:23:28 AM

OK enough about all this posts about how interesting and how much we can win. Let us have some hard statistics,,, are you available to share any of these OP?

So how many jackpot prizes already have been awarded? How much has been won already versus how much has been put in. What is the daily volume? How many active players are there?

You need to understand that the project is yet to commence operation as its still on tokensale which would be running for a while. There's so much which the project has in store and it can only be unfold when the platform is completed.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 10:50:18 AM

Well i wanna know .how we can purchase mitoshi cryptolotto token?can i get it via using only eth or is there any other crypto currencies that is accepted? Huh

In my opinion, the two major cryptocurrency which is bitcoin and ethereum would be the accepted. The project would also accept other tokens when an agreement or partnership is sealed. This would ensure that the project tokens would have a real use case.
Anilbg

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2019, 11:13:51 AM

Well i wanna know .how we can purchase mitoshi cryptolotto token?can i get it via using only eth or is there any other crypto currencies that is accepted? Huh

In my opinion, the two major cryptocurrency which is bitcoin and ethereum would be the accepted. The project would also accept other tokens when an agreement or partnership is sealed. This would ensure that the project tokens would have a real use case.

BTC, ETH, USDT should be there as all these are more popular and most of the public prefer to buy tokens using these options.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 11:29:39 AM

Well, from what I understood about the project you will need to buy $MTSH token before you can participate or play any betting or lottery, and this can be done by depositing BTC or ETH in the e-wallet provided for your account and buying $MTSH with them.

I agree with your explanation, it was stated that the acceptable cryptocurrency for buying the MTSH tokens are btc and ethereum. I only hope that the project can accept other cryptocurrencies to give the participants greater flexibility.
Corleone100

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 12:21:03 PM

Congratulations on the lunch of you tokensales, I will be expecting exciting news and updates from this project. How do I purchase MTSH tokens? What other token is acceptable to make purchase aside Eth?
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2019, 12:41:25 PM

I like the idea of a lottery project built on blockchain. It has the advantage of being transparent unlike non blockchain lottery projects. And you can play from anywhere in the world.

Aside from transparency, which is very important by the way, what other advantage does betting and lottery projects on the blockchain have over those not on the blockchain? I mean, people have been playing, winning and getting paid in betting and lottery before blockchain came around with no hassles.

With the tough competition in the market, transparency is really a must to attract potential bettors. The traditional lottery system doesn't show much of the transparency aspect. So this is one factor that blockchain lottery system is addressing about.

Yeah, transparency is a very crucial feature of any lottery system alongside accountability and as it stands blockchain provides those qualities. It makes more sense for mitoshi to employ blockchain technology

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Lizcrypto

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 01:18:44 PM
Last edit: June 25, 2019, 02:21:03 PM by Lizcrypto

BTC, ETH, USDT should be there as all these are more popular and most of the public prefer to buy tokens using these options.
okay great !but i have one more questions just now was going through the website there i found mitoshi token can purshed by fiat and Cryptocurrencies. How it’s different from Cryptocurrencies ? And any specific fiat currencies did they have mention ?
Nimicrypto

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 01:26:03 PM

okay great !but i have more questions just now was going through the website there i found mitoshi token can purshed by fiat and Cryptocurrencies.so my question is what is fiat? How it’s different from Cryptocurrencies ?
correct me if am wrong! Fiat currency is a legal tender backed by a centeral government were as crypto currency is decentralised and not a legal tender.
Sharkzz1

Activity: 880
Merit: 251

Think differently

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 01:59:08 PM

okay great !but i have more questions just now was going through the website there i found mitoshi token can purshed by fiat and Cryptocurrencies.so my question is what is fiat? How it’s different from Cryptocurrencies ?

You know what cryptocurrency is, but you don't know what Fiat is? lol Dude, you know, this is ordinary paper money, or credit money, which is legalized by the state
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 03:36:10 PM

How is exmarkets especially for the IEO? I am hearing lots of complaints about some exchanges like DCoin. Hope this one is good one.
champ005

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 03:52:21 PM

How is exmarkets especially for the IEO? I am hearing lots of complaints about some exchanges like DCoin. Hope this one is good one.

Exmarket seems to be good one. Not in top exchanges,  but there was one IEO I was tracking at exmarket.  Not sure how much money that IEO raised. But exmarket was transparent and was providing all information
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2019, 04:01:06 PM

This project is unique and would be opening a new horizon for utilising blockchain technology in betting. Betting is a fast growing industry and combining it with Blockchain technology open a large stream of opportunities

I guess this is going to be a very good opportunity for me to grab the concept if blockchain based betting system. First of all, I understand how betting system works but I would like to know how blockchain comes into play and what makes mitoshi different from other betting platform out there.

Yeah. I have seen how betting companies have worked in the normal settings. What new feature is blockchain adding to the betting system.

With the little knowledge I have about the platform, I can say that blockchain technology would bring in more transparency and security to the lottery industry. It would also help in keeping the project out of the reach of regulation and therefore increase the users of the platform who can sign up to utilize the platform.

Okay. So mitoshi won't be used by users who countries or government have not fully implemented or accepted cryptocurrency.

Cryptocurrency hasn't been accepted by many countries neither has been implemented, but it's been Striving. This simply means that Crytocurrency does not need the acceptance of government to strive because its pair to pair. Mitoshi can be accessed by downloading the app which makes only a smart phone and Internet access the most important necessity to use the platform. Payment will be made for the ticket using Mitoshi tokens which can be sourced with btc, eth and other cryptocurrencies.

That is a nice one. I guess this will make it easier for users around the globe to download and start executing their betting orders. I like how they eliminated the possibility external regulations through the app creation.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: