Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 07:47:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Spreading the joy of winning, one jackpot prize at a time! What is MITOSHI  (Read 5095 times)
mitoshicrypto (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 01:27:22 PM

Set out to build the future of online lottery - Mitoshi!

Purchase your MTSH tokens right here:
https://exmarkets.com/page/mtsh-ieo

#cryptocurrency #IEO #blockchain #lottery #tokens
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 07:13:26 PM

Great day Mitoshi Family! Our long-awaited IEO will start today on Exmarket. Please show your support as we also updated our Bitcointalk Announcement to spread the word.

Congrats on the launch of the tokensales today. On reading the information on the thread, I noticed that the price of the tokens were not mentioned. I'll like to know the sales value for the tokens, I'll also like to know if if kyc is mandatory on exmarket before one can purchase the tokens?
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Merit: 5

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 01:05:13 AM

Congrats on the launch of the tokensales today. On reading the information on the thread, I noticed that the price of the tokens were not mentioned. I'll like to know the sales value for the tokens, I'll also like to know if if kyc is mandatory on exmarket before one can purchase the tokens?

On the sales value of the tokens, the price varies depending on the date of the purchase. You can get the tokens currently for only 10 cents, with a whooping 30%bonus on purchase. To the best of my knowledge, you have to complete your kyc on exmarket before joining the tokensales.
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 01:29:54 AM

On the sales value of the tokens, the price varies depending on the date of the purchase. You can get the tokens currently for only 10 cents, with a whooping 30%bonus on purchase. To the best of my knowledge, you have to complete your kyc on exmarket before joining the tokensales.

Yes, that's true. Am certain that Exmarket requires the verification of users to participate in the tokensale.
Most times, I see projects using different exchanges for their IEO. In some cases they use two and other cases more than two different platforms for the tokensale, that gives users some extent of flexibility in deciding which exchange to patronise.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 01:42:12 AM

This project is unique and would be opening a new horizon for utilising blockchain technology in betting. Betting is a fast growing industry and combining it with Blockchain technology open a large stream of opportunities
Zurcermozz

Merit: 16

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 02:00:25 AM

Just gonna ask a question. There are lots and tons of project that is about online gambling, What is the main feature or unique aspects of this project to the other gambling project? btw, this project looks promising.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 03:59:01 AM

I'm a bit confused about the online gaming but based on what I've read on some of your details, The project will going to focus more on crypto lotteries? Anyway I like the feature of how easily to play with it. I guess I'll wait for more informations about what and how are you going to make it true.

At your service
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2019, 07:01:51 AM

This project is unique and would be opening a new horizon for utilising blockchain technology in betting. Betting is a fast growing industry and combining it with Blockchain technology open a large stream of opportunities

I guess this is going to be a very good opportunity for me to grab the concept if blockchain based betting system. First of all, I understand how betting system works but I would like to know how blockchain comes into play and what makes mitoshi different from other betting platform out there.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2019, 07:51:14 AM

This concept is great tbh but I don't think it has been pulled off before (correct me if I'm wrong). What do you plan to do differently? What makes you think this project will succeed.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 08:07:00 AM

This concept is great tbh but I don't think it has been pulled off before (correct me if I'm wrong). What do you plan to do differently? What makes you think this project will succeed.

There's actually no perfect indicator for a successful project. Every project in the crypto sphere strives to be successful. In my opinion, the team needs to be innovative and committed to the success of the project by checking the loopholes in other projects which are connected to online gambling and lotteries and trying to fix the weekness in mitoshi.
charlop24
Copper Member

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 08:47:32 AM

I'm a bit confused about the online gaming but based on what I've read on some of your details, The project will going to focus more on crypto lotteries? Anyway I like the feature of how easily to play with it. I guess I'll wait for more informations about what and how are you going to make it true.

Lottery and betting is a billion dollar industry as most people engage in football betting and other games betting. I vehemently believe there's a huge chunk of wealth to be derived from the industry. Mitoshi intends to utilize blockchain technology in the betting and lottery industry to increase efficiency.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Merit: 5

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 09:16:27 AM

There's actually no perfect indicator for a successful project. Every project in the crypto sphere strives to be successful. In my opinion, the team needs to be innovative and committed to the success of the project by checking the loopholes in other projects which are connected to online gambling and lotteries and trying to fix the weekness in mitoshi.

Your opinion is very reasonable, and I think the most important criteria for a successful project lies with the team. Funds raised are not as important as the teams efforts towards accomplishing task. The team needs to strategise and plan towards taking a large share of the lottery market.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Merit: 3

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 09:36:36 AM

Your opinion is very reasonable, and I think the most important criteria for a successful project lies with the team. Funds raised are not as important as the teams efforts towards accomplishing task. The team needs to strategise and plan towards taking a large share of the lottery market.

Am yet to carry out my findings about the reputation and expertise of the team members in the lottery business. I know that experience is quite very important in making a huge success in the project. The team also needs to consider getting into partnerships which would be beneficial to the project and increase the user base of their products.
Nimicrypto

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 10:02:11 AM

Is there any introductive video about this project.. If any kindly share.
mitoshicrypto (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 12:38:20 PM

Just gonna ask a question. There are lots and tons of project that is about online gambling, What is the main feature or unique aspects of this project to the other gambling project? btw, this project looks promising.

Hello, thank you for asking.

Mitoshi Mobile Application
The Mitoshi mobile application will be designed to access the mitoshi platform. This app will hold all capabilities to join each draw as well as navigate through other gaming opportunities provided by the Mitoshi platform. The application can be accessed through both IOS and android.

Payout Methods
Those who want to purchase these lotto tickets can either go to our website or download the app. They can register and an e-wallet will be assigned to them. They either deposit cash or transfer their bitcoin or ethereum assets into the e- wallets. And can purchase Mitoshi play tokens after these assets are credited. Mitoshi lottery can only be purchased through Mitoshi tokens and will be priced at 1 Mitoshi coin per ticket.

Airdrops, Rewards and Bounty
Mitoshi will allocate millions of free tokens for airdrops, rewards and bounty. Find out more on how you can qualify to own Mitoshi tokens absolutely free. So you can start winning.
mitoshicrypto (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 12:44:39 PM

Hello AngelJoshua, thank you for asking.

Our Solution
Integrating Smart Contracts On A Blockchain Platform

Blockchain technology presents several advantages to the lottery industry, making its integration not only immensely beneficial but poses it as a crucial step to further expand the industry. Integrating blockchain technology decentralizes the chances, making the lottery more transparent and more accessible. By making use of Ethereum contracts, Mitoshi will build a lottery that is fair, transparent and secure – and globally accessible to those with an internet and a smartphone.

Furthermore, decentralized technology is a way to work around regulatory policies that inhibit the growth of the lotto industry while making its market much more expandable and involved. Mitoshi CryptoLotto will then be accessible anytime, anywhere with the ease of transaction provided through cryptocurrency via blockchain technology.

for more information, kindly read our whitepaper: https://mitoshi.io/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/Mitoshi-Whitepaper-2019-ver-3.3.pdf
TimeTeller

Activity: 2702
Merit: 588

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 12:50:53 PM

I have seen this project last year and I thought this will go nowhere as it seems to me that very few people are interested on this platform.
But I might be wrong and now they held IEO in exmarkets.
Can the team disclose the performance of your IEO in this exchange? I'm not really a user of this exchange so I don't know the traffic they are receiving in terms of traders.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 02:58:27 PM

Our Solution

Blockchain technology presents several advantages to the lottery industry, making its integration not only immensely beneficial but poses it as a crucial step to further expand the industry. Integrating blockchain technology decentralizes the chances, making the lottery more transparent and more accessible. By making use of Ethereum contracts, Mitoshi will build a lottery that is fair, transparent and secure – and globally accessible to those with an internet and a smartphone.

Furthermore, decentralized technology is a way to work around regulatory policies that inhibit the growth of the lotto industry while making its market much more expandable and involved. Mitoshi CryptoLotto will then be accessible anytime, anywhere with the ease of transaction provided through cryptocurrency via blockchain technology.

for more information, kindly read our whitepaper: https://mitoshi.io/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/Mitoshi-Whitepaper-2019-ver-3.3.pdf

That's great, I used to bet on some lotteries and gambling site before but due to some reasons there I stopped but it looks like that I'll going to try again my luck in your project. Anyway thanks for the link and informations.

At your service
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2019, 03:13:53 PM

Our Solution

Wow, this is really impressive it really fascinating to see a very sound blockchain use-case I think you guys are creating a niche in the lottery market. Please can you provide a link to your whitepaper I would like to get more information

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2019, 03:39:15 PM

I guess this is going to be a very good opportunity for me to grab the concept if blockchain based betting system. First of all, I understand how betting system works but I would like to know how blockchain comes into play and what makes mitoshi different from other betting platform out there.

Yeah. I have seen how betting companies have worked in the normal settings. What new feature is blockchain adding to the betting system.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: