Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:53:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Spreading the joy of winning, one jackpot prize at a time! What is MITOSHI  (Read 5095 times)
Lizcrypto

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 04:53:31 PM

Is there any introductive video about this project.. If any kindly share.
hey i guess this is the one ..https://youtu.be/nxCJ80f2_sU
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 06:21:10 PM

This project is unique and would be opening a new horizon for utilising blockchain technology in betting. Betting is a fast growing industry and combining it with Blockchain technology open a large stream of opportunities

I guess this is going to be a very good opportunity for me to grab the concept if blockchain based betting system. First of all, I understand how betting system works but I would like to know how blockchain comes into play and what makes mitoshi different from other betting platform out there.

Yeah. I have seen how betting companies have worked in the normal settings. What new feature is blockchain adding to the betting system.

With the little knowledge I have about the platform, I can say that blockchain technology would bring in more transparency and security to the lottery industry. It would also help in keeping the project out of the reach of regulation and therefore increase the users of the platform who can sign up to utilize the platform.
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 06:27:22 PM

This project is unique and would be opening a new horizon for utilising blockchain technology in betting. Betting is a fast growing industry and combining it with Blockchain technology open a large stream of opportunities

I guess this is going to be a very good opportunity for me to grab the concept if blockchain based betting system. First of all, I understand how betting system works but I would like to know how blockchain comes into play and what makes mitoshi different from other betting platform out there.

Yeah. I have seen how betting companies have worked in the normal settings. What new feature is blockchain adding to the betting system.

With the little knowledge I have about the platform, I can say that blockchain technology would bring in more transparency and security to the lottery industry. It would also help in keeping the project out of the reach of regulation and therefore increase the users of the platform who can sign up to utilize the platform.

That’s right. Regulations coming from governments ban and all other restrictions wouldn’t have an influence on lottery with mitoshi project. How about your tokens sales?

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2019, 06:38:13 PM

Tron blockchain and that of EOS seems to be know for lottery/bet Projects. Mitoshi would be launched on Ethereum blockchain. Although I like the options mitoshi offers, I’ll like to know What makes mitoshi unique?

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 06:41:32 PM

I like the idea of a lottery project built on blockchain. It has the advantage of being transparent unlike non blockchain lottery projects. And you can play from anywhere in the world.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2019, 07:03:55 PM

This concept is great tbh but I don't think it has been pulled off before (correct me if I'm wrong). What do you plan to do differently? What makes you think this project will succeed.

There's actually no perfect indicator for a successful project. Every project in the crypto sphere strives to be successful. In my opinion, the team needs to be innovative and committed to the success of the project by checking the loopholes in other projects which are connected to online gambling and lotteries and trying to fix the weekness in mitoshi.

Well, you do have a solid point though, but questions such as this are meant to test the level of preparedness of the team. It is meant to detect their level of experience in the industry they ventured in, but regardless, a team's dedication is very vital.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 07:06:55 PM

When would be the first jackpot prize announcement? Is it going to be after token sales?
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2019, 08:48:35 PM

Okay. So mitoshi won't be used by users who countries or government have not fully implemented or accepted cryptocurrency.
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 10:01:00 PM

I like the idea of a lottery project built on blockchain. It has the advantage of being transparent unlike non blockchain lottery projects. And you can play from anywhere in the world.

Aside from transparency, which is very important by the way, what other advantage does betting and lottery projects on the blockchain have over those not on the blockchain? I mean, people have been playing, winning and getting paid in betting and lottery before blockchain came around with no hassles.

Transparency with blockchain hits the peak. There are more advantages. Blockchain offers the option of a cryptocurrency. Players can purchase these mitoshi tokens on exchanges anywhere in the world and play on mitoshi platform using one currency which isn’t restricted by any government or centralized institutions.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2019, 10:05:03 PM

I think mitoshi is an awesome project with good prospects. I’ll like to know your what country you’re registered and what countries are restricted and can’t participate in your tokens sales on Exmarkets ?

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 10:06:55 PM

Hello Team mitoshi,
Are you in partnership with Exmarkets? Would your tokens get listed on the exchange after the token sales?

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 11:57:20 PM

Aside from transparency, which is very important by the way, what other advantage does betting and lottery projects on the blockchain have over those not on the blockchain? I mean, people have been playing, winning and getting paid in betting and lottery before blockchain came around with no hassles.

It's an obvious fact that blockchain technology tends to add so more to a project. Firstly, blockchain technology would ensure that anybody around the world can participate, it breaks the boarders and give everyone with a smartphone and Internet access the freedom to participate. Blockchain technology also ensures efficiency and makes the lottery free from time lags.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 12:31:13 AM

Okay. So mitoshi won't be used by users who countries or government have not fully implemented or accepted cryptocurrency.

Cryptocurrency hasn't been accepted by many countries neither has been implemented, but it's been Striving. This simply means that Crytocurrency does not need the acceptance of government to strive because its pair to pair. Mitoshi can be accessed by downloading the app which makes only a smart phone and Internet access the most important necessity to use the platform. Payment will be made for the ticket using Mitoshi tokens which can be sourced with btc, eth and other cryptocurrencies.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 12:56:31 AM

Hello Team mitoshi,
Are you in partnership with Exmarkets? Would your tokens get listed on the exchange after the token sales?

Most likely the tokens would be listed after the tokensales is successfully completed and Exmarkets would be the first exchange for listing the tokens due to the fact that the IEO was carried out on the exchange. For Mitoshi to carry out the IEO on exmarket, it simply means that they're on partnerships.
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 01:06:00 AM

With the tough competition in the market, transparency is really a must to attract potential bettors. The traditional lottery system doesn't show much of the transparency aspect. So this is one factor that blockchain lottery system is addressing about.
Anilbg

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2019, 02:52:58 AM

When would be the first jackpot prize announcement? Is it going to be after token sales?

Yeah,  I also curious to know the jackpot price. And do I need to buy tokens first if I want to play this lotto?
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 03:14:25 AM

Yeah,  I also curious to know the jackpot price. And do I need to buy tokens first if I want to play this lotto?

It's a good question, Some of the lottery or gambling site they are just need either Btc or some big altcoins like Eth, LTC etc and some of them are need to buy the project token to use as their bet. It would be nice if the user will just use either btc or eth to play.

At your service
Lizcrypto

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 03:40:52 AM

Well i wanna know .how we can purchase mitoshi cryptolotto token?can i get it via using only eth or is there any other crypto currencies that is accepted? Huh
Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 04:15:49 AM

Yeah, I am also thinking on this one, Do i need to buy tokens so i can a ticket(or any award when you buy the token) to play lottery? or we can play lotto without buying something ?
Nimicrypto

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 04:47:46 AM

Is there any introductive video about this project.. If any kindly share.
hey i guess this is the one ..https://youtu.be/nxCJ80f2_sU
thank you so for sharing this. The introductive video giving a clear picture of this project. I will  go through the other sources to know more about this. Found interesting.  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: