Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 12:19:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Spreading the joy of winning, one jackpot prize at a time! What is MITOSHI  (Read 5095 times)
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 04:47:41 PM

Set out to build the future of online lottery - Mitoshi!

Purchase your MTSH tokens right here:
https://exmarkets.com/page/mtsh-ieo

#cryptocurrency #IEO #blockchain #lottery #tokens

Looks like ICO days are over as almost all new tokens sale happening through IEO. Exmarket seems to be more popular choice.

I guess Exmarkets has a low fee and are they promise to list new projects few weeks after IEO. Investors  are limited to just two cryptocurrencies options ; BTC and ETH. isn’t that limiting?

I guess that's the only currencies that they are accepting on buying or participating to the event. Well these two currencies are really our like big and common choice in any sales events.

At your service

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 06:38:43 PM

Well i wanna know .how we can purchase mitoshi cryptolotto token?can i get it via using only eth or is there any other crypto currencies that is accepted? Huh

In my opinion, the two major cryptocurrency which is bitcoin and ethereum would be the accepted. The project would also accept other tokens when an agreement or partnership is sealed. This would ensure that the project tokens would have a real use case.

BTC, ETH, USDT should be there as all these are more popular and most of the public prefer to buy tokens using these options.
okay great !but i have more questions just now was going through the website there i found mitoshi token can purshed by fiat and Cryptocurrencies.so my question is what is fiat? How it’s different from Cryptocurrencies ?
correct me if am wrong! Fiat currency is a legal tender backed by a centeral government were as crypto currency is decentralised and not a legal tender.

You're correct fiat currency is a legal tender in virtually all countries of the world. A legal tender is anything that serves as money and supported by the government.
A national government may choose to make cryptocurrency a legal tender in the country, though this is rare but its possible.
Lizcrypto

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 07:03:31 PM

Well i wanna know .how we can purchase mitoshi cryptolotto token?can i get it via using only eth or is there any other crypto currencies that is accepted? Huh

In my opinion, the two major cryptocurrency which is bitcoin and ethereum would be the accepted. The project would also accept other tokens when an agreement or partnership is sealed. This would ensure that the project tokens would have a real use case.

BTC, ETH, USDT should be there as all these are more popular and most of the public prefer to buy tokens using these options.
okay great !but i have more questions just now was going through the website there i found mitoshi token can purshed by fiat and Cryptocurrencies.so my question is what is fiat? How it’s different from Cryptocurrencies ?
correct me if am wrong! Fiat currency is a legal tender backed by a centeral government were as crypto currency is decentralised and not a legal tender.

You're correct fiat currency is a legal tender in virtually all countries of the world. A legal tender is anything that serves as money and supported by the government.
A national government may choose to make cryptocurrency a legal tender in the country, though this is rare but its possible.
oh that.it explain! Thanks i was not very much familiar with the word fiat though am using it . Cheesy
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 07:10:09 PM

Congratulations on the lunch of you tokensales, I will be expecting exciting news and updates from this project. How do I purchase MTSH tokens? What other token is acceptable to make purchase aside Eth?

To purchase the mitoshi tokens in the platform one needs to pay with ethereum or bitcoin. This would be convenient to ensure that every body can participate irrespective of the locations or nationnalite
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2019, 07:36:55 PM

I understand Mitoshi has a token which would be used on the platform. What other cryptocurrencies can be used to participate in lottery games on mitoshi?

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2019, 07:47:12 PM

Guys. Whats with project carrying out IEO this days. I have seen more IEO sales going on. Was ICO changed to IEO?
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 08:43:02 PM

OK enough about all this posts about how interesting and how much we can win. Let us have some hard statistics,,, are you available to share any of these OP?

So how many jackpot prizes already have been awarded? How much has been won already versus how much has been put in. What is the daily volume? How many active players are there?

I think you got it all wrong. It’s a lottery, and not everyone wins. But everyone gets a fair opportunity to win. It’s blockchain technology used to keep mitoshi lottery transparent and fair.
You can’t play, not until mitoshi token sales is successful and platform and Apps gets launched.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
Corleone100

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 09:09:53 PM

Congratulations on the lunch of you tokensales, I will be expecting exciting news and updates from this project. How do I purchase MTSH tokens? What other token is acceptable to make purchase aside Eth?

To purchase the mitoshi tokens in the platform one needs to pay with ethereum or bitcoin. This would be convenient to ensure that every body can participate irrespective of the locations or nationnalite
It’s really nice to know there’s no location barrier, thanks for the heads up. I really appreciate.

Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2019, 09:52:23 PM

Set out to build the future of online lottery - Mitoshi!

Purchase your MTSH tokens right here:
https://exmarkets.com/page/mtsh-ieo

#cryptocurrency #IEO #blockchain #lottery #tokens

Looks like ICO days are over as almost all new tokens sale happening through IEO. Exmarket seems to be more popular choice.

Funnily, this is fast becoming a popular opinion and rightly so. Projects realise more sale in record time with IEO than they've ever done with ICO, that without a doubt is one reason why people tilt towards IEO.
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 10:04:54 PM

Can I participate in lottery games on mitoshi from restricted countries or regions? That would be awesome.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 12:27:23 AM

In my opinion, the team could consider adding fiat gateways in the mitoshi app to help those who are not familiar with cryptocurrency have the opportunity to partake in the lottery platform.
charlop24
Copper Member

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 12:48:48 AM

Can I participate in lottery games on mitoshi from restricted countries or regions? That would be awesome.

In my opinion, no country is restricted from participating in the lottery games, you only need to have access to download the app and get some cryptocurrency to fund your account to get access to the lottery platform. I believe with an ample knowledge of a smart phone and Internet connection, one is good to go.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 01:06:47 AM

In my opinion, the team could consider adding fiat gateways in the mitoshi app to help those who are not familiar with cryptocurrency have the opportunity to partake in the lottery platform.

The team also needs to consider sealing partnerships and agreement with other projects and companies to further enhance the success of mitoshi. I have a firm conviction that partnerships are great initiative to make a project attain great heights.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 01:43:44 AM

Guys. Whats with project carrying out IEO this days. I have seen more IEO sales going on. Was ICO changed to IEO?

ICO and IEO are different methods of fund raising employed by projects in the cryptocurrency space. ICO stands for initial coin offer while IEO stands for Initial Exchange Offer. The most glaring discrepancy between IEO and ICO is the fact that IEO are utilising the effort of cryptocurrency exchange in raising funds while in ICO, the project raise funds themselves. Most projects utilise the assistance of the exchange in raising funds lately due to the increase in scam ICO which has left investors unwilling to participate in ICO's.
Zurcermozz

Merit: 16

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 01:59:09 AM

The team also needs to consider sealing partnerships and agreement with other projects and companies to further enhance the success of mitoshi. I have a firm conviction that partnerships are great initiative to make a project attain great heights.

Do they have any private investors right now ? or any supporting personnel to help the team consider right now ?
Anilbg

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2019, 02:23:46 AM

oh that.it explain! Thanks i was not very much familiar with the word fiat though am using it . Cheesy

Don't worry, I heard about that word first time when I started reading about Crypto currencies couple of years back. We know those by USD, INR, etc.
olohifie

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 04:10:17 AM

ICO and IEO are different methods of fund raising employed by projects in the cryptocurrency space. ICO stands for initial coin offer while IEO stands for Initial Exchange Offer. The most glaring discrepancy between IEO and ICO is the fact that IEO are utilising the effort of cryptocurrency exchange in raising funds while in ICO, the project raise funds themselves. Most projects utilise the assistance of the exchange in raising funds lately due to the increase in scam ICO which has left investors unwilling to participate in ICO's.

Well said. No wonder IEO seems to be more trending these days. If scammers have their way they will shut down crypto space completely but I doubt if that can ever be possible
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 05:28:49 AM

I think most of the countries are afraid doing it. I mean some of them are not really approve about using a virtual money than using their own country currency because it might stop the circulation of  it in their country. That's how I understand why most of them didn't like it.

At your service
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2019, 05:59:39 AM

To add to that, it easier to utilize the assistance of an exchange (IEO) because they already have a large customer database, only thing it takes in most cases is to make an announcement to the customers and like we've seen on many occasions, the sales is faster. It takes only a couple of minutes compared to ICO.
Lizcrypto

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 06:00:15 AM

In my opinion, no country is restricted from participating in the lottery games, you only need to have access to download the app and get some cryptocurrency to fund your account to get access to the lottery platform. I believe with an ample knowledge of a smart phone and Internet connection, one is good to go.
Absolutely ..with the power of blockchain anybody is allowed globally to participate mobile app will be designed to access and it can be accessed by both IOS and android.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: