Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:15:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Spreading the joy of winning, one jackpot prize at a time! What is MITOSHI  (Read 5095 times)
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2019, 07:19:24 AM

Congratulations on the lunch of you tokensales, I will be expecting exciting news and updates from this project. How do I purchase MTSH tokens? What other token is acceptable to make purchase aside Eth?

To purchase the mitoshi tokens in the platform one needs to pay with ethereum or bitcoin. This would be convenient to ensure that every body can participate irrespective of the locations or nationnalite

In my opinion, the team could consider adding fiat gateways in the mitoshi app to help those who are not familiar with cryptocurrency have the opportunity to partake in the lottery platform.

I might be wrong, but I believe I read somewhere that payment can be made with fiat as well as cryptocurrency, which like you said is a good idea and is more convenient and presents a better opportunity for participation.

Variable payment method is really good for lottery business most people are still not aware of cryptocurrency so the decision to add fiat is a very good one for business 

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2019, 07:53:41 AM

Will there be any demo available about Mitoshi Lotto platform? I just want to see how exciting it will be play at Mitoshi platform.
Corleone100

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 08:06:18 AM

Congratulations on the lunch of you tokensales, I will be expecting exciting news and updates from this project. How do I purchase MTSH tokens? What other token is acceptable to make purchase aside Eth?

To purchase the mitoshi tokens in the platform one needs to pay with ethereum or bitcoin. This would be convenient to ensure that every body can participate irrespective of the locations or nationnalite

In my opinion, the team could consider adding fiat gateways in the mitoshi app to help those who are not familiar with cryptocurrency have the opportunity to partake in the lottery platform.

The team also needs to consider sealing partnerships and agreement with other projects and companies to further enhance the success of mitoshi. I have a firm conviction that partnerships are great initiative to make a project attain great heights.
I’m certain the team are working tirelessly to bring in big guns(partners) to help push this project to success. We should hope for the best to come.
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 08:34:43 AM

Can I participate in lottery games on mitoshi from restricted countries or regions? That would be awesome.

In my opinion, no country is restricted from participating in the lottery games, you only need to have access to download the app and get some cryptocurrency to fund your account to get access to the lottery platform. I believe with an ample knowledge of a smart phone and Internet connection, one is good to go.

Oh that’s great. Cryptocurrencies and playing poker is restricted in some countries. It’s awesome to know players could use mitoshi with no restrictions. I think that would make mitoshi very popular with poker players.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2019, 09:52:07 AM

Can I participate in lottery games on mitoshi from restricted countries or regions? That would be awesome.

In my opinion, no country is restricted from participating in the lottery games, you only need to have access to download the app and get some cryptocurrency to fund your account to get access to the lottery platform. I believe with an ample knowledge of a smart phone and Internet connection, one is good to go.

Oh that’s great. Cryptocurrencies and playing poker is restricted in some countries. It’s awesome to know players could use mitoshi with no restrictions. I think that would make mitoshi very popular with poker players.

That’s right. Poker players don’t like losing. It all about winning, and mitoshi gives every player a fair chance at winning. I could bet they’ll love the idea. And then with no restrictions, it’s awesome.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
kriszz50983

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 10:10:19 AM

That’s right. Poker players don’t like losing. It all about winning, and mitoshi gives every player a fair chance at winning. I could bet they’ll love the idea. And then with no restrictions, it’s awesome.

What if my country not allowing me to do any transaction in crypto,  how I can play lottery games at Mitoshi platform?

BITWINGS-Guaranteed worth $0.20 (http://bitwings.org)Minephone-First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/months (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
champ005

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 11:32:45 AM

Apart ftom lottery,  what other options will be there at Mitoshi platform for playing?  Can we bet on live sports game? Play poker?

Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 12:24:23 PM

Apart ftom lottery,  what other options will be there at Mitoshi platform for playing?  Can we bet on live sports game? Play poker?

I think it’s just lottery now. With mitoshi app, there’ll be more games and options to play. I’ll like to see mitoshi app available on App Store with no country restrictions.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2019, 12:57:58 PM

I think it’s just lottery now. With mitoshi app, there’ll be more games and options to play. I’ll like to see mitoshi app available on App Store with no country restrictions.

Yeah, its lottery right now mitoshi needs to start with basic plans before advancing towards other sector. Once they incorporate blockchain with lottery they can bring in more games

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Lizcrypto

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 01:07:38 PM

well sometimes lottery games they do have some rules to be follow while playing so is It the same for this ,i mean do we need to know any rules for playing  mitoshi  crypto lollto as well??
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2019, 02:12:07 PM

Will there be any demo available about Mitoshi Lotto platform? I just want to see how exciting it will be play at Mitoshi platform.

This is another marketing strategy which the team can take advantage of to better explain their concept to people who don't and can't easily understand a written content as good as they do a visual one.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 03:05:40 PM

well sometimes lottery games they do have some rules to be follow while playing so is It the same for this ,i mean do we need to know any rules for playing  mitoshi  crypto lollto as well??

Well, naturally, every game in live has got rules and regulations even though most times, we ignore to read them. I don't think this will be any different, there should be rules and regulations to follow.

It's strange if they don't have a rules or regulations to their games that's why it's sure that before they let their users or players to start or join in the game they should read it so they will not going to blame the project if ever there's something happened.

At your service
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 03:13:17 PM

Guys. Whats with project carrying out IEO this days. I have seen more IEO sales going on. Was ICO changed to IEO?

ICO and IEO are different methods of fund raising employed by projects in the cryptocurrency space. ICO stands for initial coin offer while IEO stands for Initial Exchange Offer. The most glaring discrepancy between IEO and ICO is the fact that IEO are utilising the effort of cryptocurrency exchange in raising funds while in ICO, the project raise funds themselves. Most projects utilise the assistance of the exchange in raising funds lately due to the increase in scam ICO which has left investors unwilling to participate in ICO's.

Well said. No wonder IEO seems to be more trending these days. If scammers have their way they will shut down crypto space completely but I doubt if that can ever be possible

The issue now is that scammers would be changing their tactics to get back what have been taken away from them. Scammers could start launching exchange platforms as has been recorded lately, there have been several exchanges launched in recent times, these exchanges may even offer free listing of tokens for gullible projects and part away with funds raised and traders funds.
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 03:19:46 PM
Last edit: June 27, 2019, 04:50:03 AM by charlop24

The team also needs to consider sealing partnerships and agreement with other projects and companies to further enhance the success of mitoshi. I have a firm conviction that partnerships are great initiative to make a project attain great heights.

Do they have any private investors right now ? or any supporting personnel to help the team consider right now ?

I personally don't know about their private investors, but I know that the project had a private sale before now which was sold to private investors, if I'm correct, I don't think there's still room for private sales as the stage for private sale is over.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 03:42:57 PM

Guys. Whats with project carrying out IEO this days. I have seen more IEO sales going on. Was ICO changed to IEO?

ICO and IEO are different methods of fund raising employed by projects in the cryptocurrency space. ICO stands for initial coin offer while IEO stands for Initial Exchange Offer. The most glaring discrepancy between IEO and ICO is the fact that IEO are utilising the effort of cryptocurrency exchange in raising funds while in ICO, the project raise funds themselves. Most projects utilise the assistance of the exchange in raising funds lately due to the increase in scam ICO which has left investors unwilling to participate in ICO's.

To add to that, it easier to utilize the assistance of an exchange (IEO) because they already have a large customer database, only thing it takes in most cases is to make an announcement to the customers and like we've seen on many occasions, the sales is faster. It takes only a couple of minutes compared to ICO.

You made a very good point. Exchange platform like binance had an IEO completed in less than 20 minutes, bittrex had her last IEO completed in less than 30 seconds. This was purely because they are global exchange and have users in several countries. I remember bittrex news had it that  about 145 countries participated in the IEO.
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2019, 04:15:01 PM

To add to that, it easier to utilize the assistance of an exchange (IEO) because they already have a large customer database, only thing it takes in most cases is to make an announcement to the customers and like we've seen on many occasions, the sales is faster. It takes only a couple of minutes compared to ICO.

Wow. Thanks for the reply guys. Learnt something new today. Now i see why majority of these projects engage in IEO. It is easier for the users to trust the projects since the exchange has already accepted to carry out the IEO.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 06:07:40 PM

You made a very good point. Exchange platform like binance had an IEO completed in less than 20 minutes, bittrex had her last IEO completed in less than 30 seconds. This was purely because they are global exchange and have users in several countries. I remember bittrex news had it that  about 145 countries participated in the IEO.

I think still some countries are exempted from participating in the IEO due to their country regulations. Please correct me if I am wrong.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 06:14:49 PM

I might be wrong, but I believe I read somewhere that payment can be made with fiat as well as cryptocurrency, which like you said is a good idea and is more convenient and presents a better opportunity for participation.

For fiat to be included, the team needs to secure partnerships with local authorities and organisations to manage the national currency of various countries and locations , that may be be very difficult to achieve at the beginning.
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 06:36:28 PM

Exmarkets is becoming popular with IEO. They had quite a good number of  IEO projects and mitoshi IEO would be awesome too. Check out; https://exmarkets.com/launchpad/mtsh-btc

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2019, 06:42:25 PM

Happy about the bull run? It’s just getting started. Read all about bitcoin going past $9000 and $13000 in a week on mitoshi medium blog ; https://medium.com/@mitoshicrypto/ieo-launch-with-exmarkets-9c4c634a9cb7?postPublishedType=initial

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: