Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:58:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Spreading the joy of winning, one jackpot prize at a time! What is MITOSHI  (Read 5095 times)
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2019, 08:44:35 PM

guys be careful while communicating over telegram channel... many claim to be an admin of the projects but do crossverify username at project channel.I found so many scammers these days acting as a admin and asking for investment payment personally by specific address .

It's really normal now specially on telegram, Some people taking the advantage of the trend then they will find some good project where they can disguise as part of the main team. Some of those people are asking for some amount for the project that's why everyone must always keep on alert engaging to unknown messages.

I am surprised that this scam still goes on. On a telegram channel that the real admin and teams are we should not be experiencing scams like this.

Scammers are everywhere. Especially in this crypto world, it is very very common. We should be always careful.

One thing about them is that they always device a new trick and once the new trick is found out they move to the old trick.

Yeah, they will always device new way to scam people and cryptocurrency sector Is packed load of them every cryptocurrency investors should be careful how they trade

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
olohifie

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 09:26:29 PM
Last edit: June 28, 2019, 10:04:53 AM by olohifie

guys be careful while communicating over telegram channel... many claim to be an admin of the projects but do crossverify username at project channel.I found so many scammers these days acting as a admin and asking for investment payment personally by specific address .

It's really normal now specially on telegram, Some people taking the advantage of the trend then they will find some good project where they can disguise as part of the main team. Some of those people are asking for some amount for the project that's why everyone must always keep on alert engaging to unknown messages.

I am surprised that this scam still goes on. On a telegram channel that the real admin and teams are we should not be experiencing scams like this.

Scammers are everywhere. Especially in this crypto world, it is very very common. We should be always careful.

If you know how much those guys squeeze out of their victims you will marvel. I can not loose my hard earned currency on any scammer and that's why one has to be careful. For those who do not know, there is no free bitcoin anywhere. That's part of their tricks. Infact avoid such sites that claim to give free btc and co.....
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 03:33:58 AM

I have encounter such kind of fraudsters a lot on telegram channels, its really not good most especially for a newbie who is completely unaware of their presence. I would suggest the team make a timely broadcast of the scammers in their channel

What we really just need to do is keep on our mind that once there's a project that are promising expect they are just around to do something upredictable like asking money  to each members.

At your service
Lizcrypto

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 05:29:40 AM

Hey guys mitoshi ico token sale’s 2nd round is starting from today with the bonus 25% this secondary round will be for one week from 28th june to 4th of july https://t.me/Mitoshi_Crypto/65694
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2019, 06:22:32 AM

Hey guys mitoshi ico token sale’s 2nd round is starting from today with the bonus 25% this secondary round will be for one week from 28th june to 4th of july https://t.me/Mitoshi_Crypto/65694

Thanks for this updates. 25% bonus is amazing offer and I am really interested in this project. For investment do we need to go through KYC?
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2019, 06:57:04 AM

LOL, it's probably because you have the experience and awareness from being active in cryptocurrency for a very long time. Newbies won't know of this trick and will be easily scammed off their hard earned money.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2019, 07:05:21 AM

LOL, it's probably because you have the experience and awareness from being active in cryptocurrency for a very long time. Newbies won't know of this trick and will be easily scammed off their hard earned money.

It is so sad that this still happens at this time. There has to be a solution to these situations and scam events happening. I know the teams do a lot in trying to prevent scams like this. What more can be done to cleanse the space?
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2019, 07:25:02 AM

It is so sad that this still happens at this time. There has to be a solution to these situations and scam events happening. I know the teams do a lot in trying to prevent scams like this. What more can be done to cleanse the space?

Like I said before the team should ensure they regularly inform members of their telegram group of the presence if scammer and their schemes

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
mitoshicrypto (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 08:37:49 AM

ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 09:51:23 AM

Thanks for this updates. 25% bonus is amazing offer and I am really interested in this project. For investment do we need to go through KYC?

Thanks for the reminder. Got to go get ready and read up the whitepaper to buy mitoshi tokens. What’s the minimum tokens anyone can buy?

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 10:31:48 AM

What’s new with mitoshi lottery project? Can I get an update from your team and community on mitoshi tokensales?

Mitoshi 2nd round of tokensales starts today. Yeah, it’s awesome. You get 25% discount on every tokens you buy. It’s a bit lower than the discount last round.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
konstant111

Activity: 924
Merit: 250

my only address Eth: 0xa3beBBea49563A6D6D....

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 10:35:25 AM

How long will advance the sale of the project, the project has existed for so long that it has already been collected at this stage

STOP ERC20 SCAMS
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2019, 10:58:24 AM

Awesome. I’m happy to have found this. Would 25% discount be distributed at once with tokens purchased or much later in the project? It’s about a week, your 2nd round is going to last for a week, is this the last round?

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 11:59:17 AM

How long will advance the sale of the project, the project has existed for so long that it has already been collected at this stage

Yes, the project seems long in the crypto world, i think they are taking too much time, right now they are IEO round and have a bonus of 25% and i think their token end sale will be on November.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 12:03:59 PM

I just noticed the discount is on the decrease, I remember seeing about 30% discount before. Its best for one to rush and secure some tokens before the discount reduces for a much lesser option. I find the concept of the project very promising and see the tokensales going perfectly well.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 12:37:43 PM

Scam incidence on telegram groups is on the rise, we need to be very careful with our conversations and exposition on the telegram group, you may be giving signals to the Scammers when you keep asking baseless information which would portray one as a newbie and an easy target for the scammers. Let's be careful.
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2019, 12:45:25 PM

What’s new with mitoshi lottery project? Can I get an update from your team and community on mitoshi tokensales?

Mitoshi 2nd round of tokensales starts today. Yeah, it’s awesome. You get 25% discount on every tokens you buy. It’s a bit lower than the discount last round.

Do they provide weekly updates about project status? If yes then where I can check that? If there's no such update then I would like to suggest project team do start one.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 12:52:51 PM

Reported 6scammers Angry ..I found so many scammers these days acting as a admin and asking for investment payment personally by specific address it’s always good to ask on official telegram.

I don't quite understand what you are trying to say, are you saying you were contacted by scammers? If yes, was it on this platform and were they trying to scam you with the concept of the project?

Maybe she believed with those people who invested on telegram lol, and dm them for investing on the project, i think  you need to be aware.

Right. She might be referring to telegram channel. Once we join any project channel, there will be few people contacting you and claiming to be admin of the project and will try to hack your account

That's quite unfortunate, I haven't experience such before, but I still believe that most of this scam issues can be avoided when one is enlightened about the industry. There are so many scam related stories that we read daily and this has given most people a wide range of information which comes handy when we encounter scammers.
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 01:11:44 PM

To get an update from the team, I'll advise you join the telegram group to receive consistent updates on the project and relate with the team in any capacity. Do know that you can also reach out to the creator of the thread, I can see he's also an admin of the project.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 03:44:58 PM

Great they are on the second round now, 25% bonus is really looks a good deal for every investors who wanted to have more of the  project tokens. Well let's see if what will happen to the second round of the sale.

At your service
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: