Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 06:48:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Spreading the joy of winning, one jackpot prize at a time! What is MITOSHI  (Read 5094 times)
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 03:18:18 AM

IEO Projects do have a good start and a better option at been successful than ICO projects. It’s not just the project team, but the Exchange team gets involved. Users on Exmarkets could participate in mitoshi project too.

I guess people just like following the trend. IEOs are what is in vogue now and it is making waves with its momentum. Also, their customer database is an added advantage to an ICO where you need to build a customer database.

I read it somewhere too that being in IEO is really a great advantage to start the project and the token sales. I noticed it too since the announcement of IEO events of different projects who are participated on it got a lot of attention.

At your service

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kriszz50983

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 05:32:03 AM

What’s the limit on investment in Exmarkets launchpad? Do I need to pass a KYC/AML for your tokens? Is MTSH Tokens a utility token or securities?
bounty participants doesn’t need kyc as fas as limit in Exmarkets launchpad is concern am not sure .but kyc is not needed and mitoshi token is not a security token it is a UTILITY token.

I think he/she is not referring to bounty tokens but asking if KYC is needed for buying tokens. KYC is mandatory for all buying.

BITWINGS-Guaranteed worth $0.20 (http://bitwings.org)Minephone-First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/months (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 07:07:27 AM

IEO Projects do have a good start and a better option at been successful than ICO projects. It’s not just the project team, but the Exchange team gets involved. Users on Exmarkets could participate in mitoshi project too.

That's good point. However, country regulations are different which also should have to be implemented by the exchanges for IEO participation.
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2019, 07:21:26 AM

People from around the world will be participating in this Mitoshi online lottery. I am expecting that the price money will create record at Mitoshi platform.

Is it always the same prize or users all have to decide what to bet and what to get in rewards. I think that would be a better option. Not everyone would have so much to play around with.

When it comes lottery, I have seen different different style of rewards and calculations. For example there was one lottery where people need to buy ticket for fixed amount and suppose 10k user participated. Then this whole money (of 10k users) was going to the winner.

Will this be the same case here?
champ005

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 08:46:56 AM

At the site I can see they mentioned that Mitoshi tokens are utility tokens and the sale of its tokens are for the future participation of Mitoshi's lottery draws in a smart contract platform. Does this mean only these tokens will be used for lottery and no other currencies allowed?
Mariia_BT

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2019, 09:17:59 AM

What’s the limit on investment in Exmarkets launchpad? Do I need to pass a KYC/AML for your tokens? Is MTSH Tokens a utility token or securities?
bounty participants doesn’t need kyc as fas as limit in Exmarkets launchpad is concern am not sure .but kyc is not needed and mitoshi token is not a security token it is a UTILITY token.

I think he/she is not referring to bounty tokens but asking if KYC is needed for buying tokens. KYC is mandatory for all buying.

most projects implement this procedure as obligatory in their system. however, it would be worthwhile allowing investors to invest their money in a project without disclosing their identity. or make some adjustments to the procedure.

Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2019, 09:27:56 AM

People from around the world will be participating in this Mitoshi online lottery. I am expecting that the price money will create record at Mitoshi platform.

Is it always the same prize or users all have to decide what to bet and what to get in rewards. I think that would be a better option. Not everyone would have so much to play around with.

In my opinion, there would be variations of lotteries for participants to choose from, everyone may not be able to afford the financial obligation to subscribe to a particular category, so it's best when there are different options with different financial benefits and obligations.

This should definitely be the case. Not everyone has the same financial capabilities, so creating different categories, in this case, is the best option. I believe everyone should be given an opportunity to participate.
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 09:30:32 AM

I read somewhere that users on your platform don’t need KYC/AML to play. That would be awesome. It’s solves restrictions issues. Users can participate with no restrictions.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2019, 09:33:42 AM

Lottery platforms are more like an exchange, you’ll be a wallet for lottery funds and lottery rewards. How secure is your platform? Do you have a cold or hot wallet? How secure is users funds and accounts?

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
champ005

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 11:34:39 AM

I read somewhere that users on your platform don’t need KYC/AML to play. That would be awesome. It’s solves restrictions issues. Users can participate with no restrictions.

No KYC for playing but then to play we need Mitoshi utility tokens and for buying same we need to do KYC. So in short we need to go through KYC or I am missing something here?
Anilbg

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2019, 11:46:28 AM

Lottery platforms are more like an exchange, you’ll be a wallet for lottery funds and lottery rewards. How secure is your platform? Do you have a cold or hot wallet? How secure is users funds and accounts?

Good question but I think we need to ask this at telegram channel as Mitoshi team not much active here. They should be active here as well but I don't see any regular response from them.
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 11:48:21 AM

Generally speaking, Investors have lost trust in ICO due to the inherent risk of getting scammed, coupled with the fact that the project may not get listed. In the case of IEO, there's an exchange which is serving as the eye of the investors to review the project and know their legitimacy. There's also the assurance of getting listed in the exchange after a successful tokensales.

That’s right. IEO is more secured investment. An amazing team and a good chance of  getting liquidity after the tokens sales are great. IEO projects unlike ICO are transparent.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 11:49:03 AM

Am hearing a different information as regards kyc. Some persons are saying kyc is not mandatory and I believe its true. If there's anyone that has made a purchase without the kyc, let him signify others so we know what is happening. Kyc is important for a security token which is not the case for Mitoshi.
kriszz50983

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 11:54:47 AM

Am hearing a different information as regards kyc. Some persons are saying kyc is not mandatory and I believe its true. If there's anyone that has made a purchase without the kyc, let him signify others so we know what is happening. Kyc is important for a security token which is not the case for Mitoshi.

Better to check with the team directly at their telegram channel. Here we might have to wait for long periods to get an answer. BTW,  I will prefer project which ask for KYC for dealing with tokens.

BITWINGS-Guaranteed worth $0.20 (http://bitwings.org)Minephone-First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/months (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 01:48:34 PM

I guess people just like following the trend. IEOs are what is in vogue now and it is making waves with its momentum. Also, their customer database is an added advantage to an ICO where you need to build a customer database.

Yup , agree on you, most of the projects are doing IEOs because its very popular right now unlike ICO because of fraud and scammer people. Hope this project continue more.
olohifie

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 02:52:30 PM

As good as kyc is, it shouldn't be compulsory for a utility token as seen in secirity tokens but then they seem to be some conteadictions This is one of the reasons while we need admin to be functional here so as to give fiirst-hand info about the project. I hope they get to respond soon
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 03:09:24 PM

most projects implement this procedure as obligatory in their system. however, it would be worthwhile allowing investors to invest their money in a project without disclosing their identity. or make some adjustments to the procedure.

Agree, I can say that I'm one of those people that if it's possible to invest on the token sales of the projects without doing the kyc because I'm afraid to send my documents to some exchanges asking for it. Well prevention is better than cure.

At your service
mitoshicrypto (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 50

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 03:27:24 PM

As good as kyc is, it shouldn't be compulsory for a utility token as seen in secirity tokens but then they seem to be some conteadictions This is one of the reasons while we need admin to be functional here so as to give fiirst-hand info about the project. I hope they get to respond soon

Hello there, you may reach us quickly on our Telegram Group: https://t.me/Mitoshi_Crypto
kriszz50983

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 04:38:30 PM

Yup , agree on you, most of the projects are doing IEOs because its very popular right now unlike ICO because of fraud and scammer people. Hope this project continue more.

One of the Benefits of IEO is we don't have to wait long for listing in case tokens get sold out or softcap is reached. In case of ICO we have seen many projects are not listed even after getting more than softcap.

gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2019, 05:03:25 PM

One of the Benefits of IEO is we don't have to wait long for listing in case tokens get sold out or softcap is reached. In case of ICO we have seen many projects are not listed even after getting more than softcap.

IEO also brings a level of trust and credibility to the project. Users can invest in a project and have that peace of mind that the project will be listed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: