Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:45:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Spreading the joy of winning, one jackpot prize at a time! What is MITOSHI  (Read 5095 times)
Lizcrypto

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 05:36:28 PM

I read somewhere that users on your platform don’t need KYC/AML to play. That would be awesome. It’s solves restrictions issues. Users can participate with no restrictions.

No KYC for playing but then to play we need Mitoshi utility tokens and for buying same we need to do KYC. So in short we need to go through KYC or I am missing something here?
Well people are still confused about this but i have confirmed  from one of the telegram admin  he said that kyc is not needed for playing and as well as for buying token .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 06:40:33 PM

IEO Projects do have a good start and a better option at been successful than ICO projects. It’s not just the project team, but the Exchange team gets involved. Users on Exmarkets could participate in mitoshi project too.

I guess people just like following the trend. IEOs are what is in vogue now and it is making waves with its momentum. Also, their customer database is an added advantage to an ICO where you need to build a customer database.

Yup , agree on you, most of the projects are doing IEOs because its very popular right now unlike ICO because of fraud and scammer people. Hope this project continue more.

ICOs went wrong, but we’ve got IEO to fix that. IEO projects has got the support and partnership of exchanges. I think it’s pretty easy trying to raise funds on exchanges. There are traders and investors willing to support listed projects.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2019, 06:43:53 PM

I read somewhere that users on your platform don’t need KYC/AML to play. That would be awesome. It’s solves restrictions issues. Users can participate with no restrictions.

No KYC for playing but then to play we need Mitoshi utility tokens and for buying same we need to do KYC. So in short we need to go through KYC or I am missing something here?
Well people are still confused about this but i have confirmed  from one of the telegram admin  he said that kyc is not needed for playing and as well as for buying token .

Thank you. That would cut off the bulk of the work and make it easier for MTSH token buyers. It’s my first time using Exmarkets launchpad,  What are the steps?

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
mig6r

Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 06:48:42 PM

If the service is fully decentralized how would you even KYC network participants?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 07:04:44 PM

If the service is fully decentralized how would you even KYC network participants?

Regulations, that’s why new project have to keep KYC informations. I think projects would need KYC/AML from investors just until cryptocurrencies are wildly acceptable and proper regulated.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
olohifie

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 09:58:08 PM

One good advantage to this is the ease of transaction because KYC  onstitute a whole lot of delay most especially when it extend into days before  confirmation of application. Now transactions can be done with the speed of light and thats cool
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2019, 10:44:43 PM

One good advantage to this is the ease of transaction because KYC  onstitute a whole lot of delay most especially when it extend into days before  confirmation of application. Now transactions can be done with the speed of light and thats cool

I think most projects request for kyc as a result of regulations and stuffs. Its a hectic process yes. But it also helps in providing a form of security.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 03:43:00 AM

I think most projects request for kyc as a result of regulations and stuffs. Its a hectic process yes. But it also helps in providing a form of security.

Yes that's the good thing on having on kyc, The people will going to feel more secured while using the system because they know that the people they are playing with are legitimate. It's just really going to take a lot of time  before they processed it all.

At your service
Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 06:30:45 AM

Yes that's the good thing on having on kyc, The people will going to feel more secured while using the system because they know that the people they are playing with are legitimate. It's just really going to take a lot of time  before they processed it all.

Oh KYC is needed? can i ask something , how can we know that all of our information will be secured? will they gonna used program or any third party services ?
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2019, 06:42:40 AM

I really do buy the idea of KYC because of the legitimacy and security factor but I think it will be good if we can get some level of guarantee that our information will not be abused. Because many projects come up just to steal people's personal information and all.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 07:16:48 AM

This is exactly what the project needs. Kyc tend to bring restrictions on the users and investors. As we know most USA residents are not allowed to participate in tokensale, but since there's no restrictions on kyc, everyone can purchase tokens irrespective of nationality.
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 07:24:27 AM

At the site I can see they mentioned that Mitoshi tokens are utility tokens and the sale of its tokens are for the future participation of Mitoshi's lottery draws in a smart contract platform. Does this mean only these tokens will be used for lottery and no other currencies allowed?

It would be an aberration to use several currencies for the lottery. The major use case for the mitoshi tokens is for the lottery. Every participant only needs to convert their btc and eth to mitoshi tokens to be able to participate in the lottery draws. Taking a closer look at exchange platform with tokens, you would find out that payment of trading fees with the exchange tokens are encouraged because that's the major use case for the tokens.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 07:46:46 AM

What’s the limit on investment in Exmarkets launchpad? Do I need to pass a KYC/AML for your tokens? Is MTSH Tokens a utility token or securities?
bounty participants doesn’t need kyc as fas as limit in Exmarkets launchpad is concern am not sure .but kyc is not needed and mitoshi token is not a security token it is a UTILITY token.

I think he/she is not referring to bounty tokens but asking if KYC is needed for buying tokens. KYC is mandatory for all buying.

It's a known fact that KYC is not required for the purchase of utility tokens and as it stands, Mitoshi is a utility token and team has given a clarification that KYC is not necessary, both for the purchase of tokens as well as the participation in the lottery games.
Lizcrypto

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 08:51:49 AM

Well people are still confused about this but i have confirmed  from one of the telegram admin  he said that kyc is not needed for playing and as well as for buying token .

One good advantage to this is the ease of transaction because KYC  onstitute a whole lot of delay most especially when it extend into days before  confirmation of application. Now transactions can be done with the speed of light and thats cool

well kyc  seems to be a norms and good way to protect themselves from coming legal issues though People loves to keep these personal details private kyc process usually make people rethink but as the kyc is not mandatory I think its going to be very easy for token buyers as well as for the team members .people and the team doesnt have to suffer with the long process of kyc.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 08:52:49 AM

People from around the world will be participating in this Mitoshi online lottery. I am expecting that the price money will create record at Mitoshi platform.

Is it always the same prize or users all have to decide what to bet and what to get in rewards. I think that would be a better option. Not everyone would have so much to play around with.

When it comes lottery, I have seen different different style of rewards and calculations. For example there was one lottery where people need to buy ticket for fixed amount and suppose 10k user participated. Then this whole money (of 10k users) was going to the winner.

Will this be the same case here?

This concept of lottery is quite strange. If the whole amount of the 10k users goes to one user, does that mean that no expense was incurred in the lottery?, the organisers of the lottery also need to make profit, because that's the purpose of running a business. There are also taxes to be pai. In a nutshell, I don't see such a lottery feasible, unless the organisers are trying to out smart the participants.
ning_aric

Merit: 102

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 09:13:05 AM

It’s a new week and Bitcoin is doing not so good but altcoins seem to be having a good time. You’re in your 2nd round of tokens sales, what do we expect after this round?

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 09:18:59 AM

This is exactly what the project needs. Kyc tend to bring restrictions on the users and investors. As we know most USA residents are not allowed to participate in tokensale, but since there's no restrictions on kyc, everyone can purchase tokens irrespective of nationality.

Crypto curare about privacy. Privacy tokens would do so well, at being used and the product(platform) it self. I think that’s my favorite part of Mitoshi project. It’s awesome. Anyone could play.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2019, 10:45:40 AM

At the site I can see they mentioned that Mitoshi tokens are utility tokens and the sale of its tokens are for the future participation of Mitoshi's lottery draws in a smart contract platform. Does this mean only these tokens will be used for lottery and no other currencies allowed?

It would be an aberration to use several currencies for the lottery. The major use case for the mitoshi tokens is for the lottery. Every participant only needs to convert their btc and eth to mitoshi tokens to be able to participate in the lottery draws. Taking a closer look at exchange platform with tokens, you would find out that payment of trading fees with the exchange tokens are encouraged because that's the major use case for the tokens.

That makes it a lot easier for mitoshi users. Exmarkets (or a new exchange) providers liquidity for your wins whenever you want to sell your lottery rewards or when you need to buy more tokens to play.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2019, 11:09:11 AM

It’s a new week and Bitcoin is doing not so good but altcoins seem to be having a good time. You’re in your 2nd round of tokens sales, what do we expect after this round?

Altcoin rally haven't started fully trust me. It's going to be really huge when it gets started
I think a member of the community should be here to answer questions from the users

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
olohifie

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 01:21:56 PM

Altcoin rally haven't started fully trust me. It's going to be really huge when it gets started
I think a member of the community should be here to answer questions from the users

The market has not been so good  for bitcoin and even the rise in alts if any is not that significant. I think the situation is across board meanwhile I'm still hopeful that there will be good time before this quarter fades away
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: