Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:34:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Spreading the joy of winning, one jackpot prize at a time! What is MITOSHI  (Read 5094 times)
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 01:32:40 PM

It’s a new week and Bitcoin is doing not so good but altcoins seem to be having a good time. You’re in your 2nd round of tokens sales, what do we expect after this round?

Altcoin rally haven't started fully trust me. It's going to be really huge when it gets started
I think a member of the community should be here to answer questions from the users

The market has not been so good  for bitcoin and even the rise in alts if any is not that significant. I think the situation is across board meanwhile I'm still hopeful that there will be good time before this quarter fades away

I see this as a corrective mechanism which is a necessity for a higher flight in the market. Btc needs to drop more significantly in my opinion, to take an easy flight above 20k. Hopefully we would be seeing a massive increase in the coin market cap before the end of this year.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 01:45:17 PM

It’s a new week and Bitcoin is doing not so good but altcoins seem to be having a good time. You’re in your 2nd round of tokens sales, what do we expect after this round?

Altcoin rally haven't started fully trust me. It's going to be really huge when it gets started
I think a member of the community should be here to answer questions from the users

I can't wait to see what the market would be like in few months time, there's high anticipation for altcoin to make a significant move in the forthcoming months. Bitcoin has given us a good run, let's hope that altcoin is better.
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2019, 02:28:03 PM

I read somewhere that users on your platform don’t need KYC/AML to play. That would be awesome. It’s solves restrictions issues. Users can participate with no restrictions.

No KYC for playing but then to play we need Mitoshi utility tokens and for buying same we need to do KYC. So in short we need to go through KYC or I am missing something here?
Well people are still confused about this but i have confirmed  from one of the telegram admin  he said that kyc is not needed for playing and as well as for buying token .

This is exactly what the project needs. Kyc tend to bring restrictions on the users and investors. As we know most USA residents are not allowed to participate in tokensale, but since there's no restrictions on kyc, everyone can purchase tokens irrespective of nationality.

Mitoshi is a utility token from what I have gathered and therefore KYC shouldn't really be much of an issue. But I like the fact that there will be no restriction. Everyone loves and should be allowed to participate in lotteries right? Grin
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 03:04:45 PM

I read somewhere that users on your platform don’t need KYC/AML to play. That would be awesome. It’s solves restrictions issues. Users can participate with no restrictions.

No KYC for playing but then to play we need Mitoshi utility tokens and for buying same we need to do KYC. So in short we need to go through KYC or I am missing something here?
Well people are still confused about this but i have confirmed  from one of the telegram admin  he said that kyc is not needed for playing and as well as for buying token .

One good advantage to this is the ease of transaction because KYC  onstitute a whole lot of delay most especially when it extend into days before  confirmation of application. Now transactions can be done with the speed of light and thats cool

I think most projects request for kyc as a result of regulations and stuffs. Its a hectic process yes. But it also helps in providing a form of security.

Yes that's the good thing on having on kyc, The people will going to feel more secured while using the system because they know that the people they are playing with are legitimate. It's just really going to take a lot of time  before they processed it all.

Oh KYC is needed? can i ask something , how can we know that all of our information will be secured? will they gonna used program or any third party services ?

If I'm not mistaken they are not requiring a kyc to play on their website another is even there will be a kyc we don't know who are really behind the project  because we're aware that we can't trust even the owner of some projects here in crypto.

At your service
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 03:07:56 PM

This is exactly what the project needs. Kyc tend to bring restrictions on the users and investors. As we know most USA residents are not allowed to participate in tokensale, but since there's no restrictions on kyc, everyone can purchase tokens irrespective of nationality.

Mitoshi is a utility token from what I have gathered and therefore KYC shouldn't really be much of an issue. But I like the fact that there will be no restriction. Everyone loves and should be allowed to participate in lotteries right? Grin

Hope you're mindful of the fact that some countries don't allow lotteries and citizens participating in lotteries is a criminal offence with sanctions. Most Islamic countries fall into this bracket and such wouldn't want to be associated with projects like this.
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 03:36:00 PM

Hope you're mindful of the fact that some countries don't allow lotteries and citizens participating in lotteries is a criminal offence with sanctions. Most Islamic countries fall into this bracket and such wouldn't want to be associated with projects like this.

I know gambling is not allowed in Muslim countries and I guess lottery falls in the same bracket. But for mitoshi, the government won't be aware since its done via an application and I'm certain that people still gamble in those Muslim countries despite the restrictions placed on it.
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 06:00:26 PM

I know gambling is not allowed in Muslim countries and I guess lottery falls in the same bracket. But for mitoshi, the government won't be aware since its done via an application and I'm certain that people still gamble in those Muslim countries despite the restrictions placed on it.

There could be risks. I’ll say they do play knowing they could get in trouble when caught. Cryptocurrencies privacy has some disadvantages. I guess that’s why the government find it hard to accept it. It’s good but has to be regulated.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2019, 06:10:55 PM

There could be risks. I’ll say they do play knowing they could get in trouble when caught. Cryptocurrencies privacy has some disadvantages. I guess that’s why the government find it hard to accept it. It’s good but has to be regulated.

I think this is more like a law. Mitoshi won't necessarily be restricted in those countries but accessing it will be also easy so it depends on the individual accessing Mitoshi platform.
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 06:25:42 PM

I can't wait to see what the market would be like in few months time, there's high anticipation for altcoin to make a significant move in the forthcoming months. Bitcoin has given us a good run, let's hope that altcoin is better.

Yeah I see that. People on the street and twitter talking about altcoins bull run coming soon. There are more but orders for altcoins, ETH taking the lead along side IEO projects. It’s a great time.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 06:27:00 PM

At the site I can see they mentioned that Mitoshi tokens are utility tokens and the sale of its tokens are for the future participation of Mitoshi's lottery draws in a smart contract platform. Does this mean only these tokens will be used for lottery and no other currencies allowed?

Thats my understanding too. However people might also have chance to trade the tokens in the exchanges.
olohifie

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 10:55:33 PM

Yeah I see that. People on the street and twitter talking about altcoins bull run coming soon. There are more but orders for altcoins, ETH taking the lead along side IEO projects. It’s a great time.

The way people are rushing to buy alts now is overwhelming. Everybody believes there will be bull run for alts in no distant time. I have similar anticipation though but then this is a volatile system. Everybody should expect either side of the coin. It may turnout the exact opposite you never can tell
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 02:22:52 AM

That's really a big trouble it might also cause a problem on the project. I mean it's possible that they will think that the project didn't know how to respect their rules on that religion because they are allowing them even the project owner didn't know about it.

At your service
Zurcermozz

Merit: 16

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 05:47:43 AM

That's really a big trouble it might also cause a problem on the project. I mean it's possible that they will think that the project didn't know how to respect their rules on that religion because they are allowing them even the project owner didn't know about it.

Yup agree, it may turns into a contradict situation, and in worst case when the project became popular and the investor/user player didn't realize it is forbidden in their belief, there might be a troubles.
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2019, 06:27:43 AM

http://

Religion is in itself personal decision even countries place ban on gambling and lottery some of their citizens still engage in such activities, mitoshi don't have to worry about those countries because they would not make it official in those countries

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Lizcrypto

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 06:41:48 AM

Well people are still confused about this but i have confirmed  from one of the telegram admin  he said that kyc is not needed for playing and as well as for buying token .

One good advantage to this is the ease of transaction because KYC  onstitute a whole lot of delay most especially when it extend into days before  confirmation of application. Now transactions can be done with the speed of light and thats cool

I think most projects request for kyc as a result of regulations and stuffs. Its a hectic process yes. But it also helps in providing a form of security.
well kyc  seems to be a norms and good way to protect themselves from coming legal issues though People loves to keep these personal details private kyc process usually make people rethink but as the kyc is not mandatory I think its going to be very easy for token buyers as well as for the team members .people and the team doesnt have to suffer with the long process of kyc.

KYC is mostly mandatory when it concerns STO projects, due to lots of regulation and legal compliance. But this isn't the case with a utility token such as the MTSH token.
yes you’re right ..the mitoshi token is utility token I think that is the reason behind why kyc is not compulsory
So that without any restrictions people  purchase easily and participate
Lizcrypto

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 06:58:01 AM

http://

yes many muslim country ..doesn’t consider gambling as a simple game but a social addictive disease..i think to avoid illegal issues and strict rule regulations i think mitoshi should not be available to those countries .

Religion is in itself personal decision even countries place ban on gambling and lottery some of their citizens still engage in such activities, mitoshi don't have to worry about those countries because they would not make it official in those countries
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2019, 09:58:41 AM

Let's be honest here. The government can frown all they want at these things but it doesn't change the fact that they happen anyway, not to sound nasty or anything but even Islamic countries participate and not just watch p*rns too. My point is anybody can circumvent around these rules, unlike the SEC's rule.
olohifie

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 10:42:10 AM

Virtually everything in this life involves risk. It all boils down to that point where you just have to decide to take risks. As for Mitoshi, using the blockchain is an added advantage for them to be able to protect their user's identity.

Lite itself is risk we cannot run away from. Agreed! But at thesame time certain risks are not worth taking especially when the expected advantages far outweighs the disadvantages. It's better to avoid taking such risks otherwise one may never recover from it.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 11:00:17 AM

I think this is more like a law. Mitoshi won't necessarily be restricted in those countries but accessing it will be also easy so it depends on the individual accessing Mitoshi platform.

Your point is valid, but in those countries there's a general restriction placed on lottery and gambling businesses, so it affects mitoshi indirectly. Since mitoshi doesn't intend getting a physical office in those countries they can still operate and individuals in those countries can access the platform with their cryptocurrency as a means of payment.
charlop24
Copper Member

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 11:04:58 AM

Virtually everything in this life involves risk. It all boils down to that point where you just have to decide to take risks. As for Mitoshi, using the blockchain is an added advantage for them to be able to protect their user's identity.

Am in full agreement with your opinion, life in itself is a risk and choosing not to take risk is very risky. Infact, I've come to realise that most of the activities that has a higher level of returns are actually not allowed by the government, because they always want their citizens to live in lack.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: