Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 08:29:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Spreading the joy of winning, one jackpot prize at a time! What is MITOSHI  (Read 5095 times)
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 11:28:31 AM

I know gambling is not allowed in Muslim countries and I guess lottery falls in the same bracket. But for mitoshi, the government won't be aware since its done via an application and I'm certain that people still gamble in those Muslim countries despite the restrictions placed on it.

There could be risks. I’ll say they do play knowing they could get in trouble when caught. Cryptocurrencies privacy has some disadvantages. I guess that’s why the government find it hard to accept it. It’s good but has to be regulated.

There's a wide opinion that cryptocurrency in general is a dangerous and risky venture, I believe that explains why the government is Striving to restrict citizens from participating in the cryptocurrency space. Mitoshi happens to be a cryptocurrency project, coupled with the lottery business it promotes, it would certainly find it difficult to operate on several countries.
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Merit: 5

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 11:49:32 AM

At the site I can see they mentioned that Mitoshi tokens are utility tokens and the sale of its tokens are for the future participation of Mitoshi's lottery draws in a smart contract platform. Does this mean only these tokens will be used for lottery and no other currencies allowed?

Thats my understanding too. However people might also have chance to trade the tokens in the exchanges.

I'll suggest that the project utilise the MTSH tokens solely in the mitoshi lottery platform. This would help to boost the value of the tokens as the lottery is the major or only real use of the tokens. As stipulated in the project whitepaper, ethereum and Bitcoin could be exchanged for the MTSH which would be used for the lottery. Hopefully, they can include other cryptocurrencies like litecoin and Bitcoin cash to increase flexibility.
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2019, 12:06:08 PM

At the site I can see they mentioned that Mitoshi tokens are utility tokens and the sale of its tokens are for the future participation of Mitoshi's lottery draws in a smart contract platform. Does this mean only these tokens will be used for lottery and no other currencies allowed?

Thats my understanding too. However people might also have chance to trade the tokens in the exchanges.

I'll suggest that the project utilise the MTSH tokens solely in the mitoshi lottery platform. This would help to boost the value of the tokens as the lottery is the major or only real use of the tokens. As stipulated in the project whitepaper, ethereum and Bitcoin could be exchanged for the MTSH which would be used for the lottery. Hopefully, they can include other cryptocurrencies like litecoin and Bitcoin cash to increase flexibility.

This is good way of keeping tokens into circulation. People need to buy token so that they can buy lottery tickets. BTW, are these tokens eligible for dividend as well (if any announced by Mitoshi project)?
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 12:57:13 PM

Good luck to the team of this project. You seem to have a lot of interest in your lottery project on bitcointalk , telegram and twitter. Do you have a good rating on any ICO/IEO rating website or platform?

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
champ005

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 01:24:09 PM

Good luck to the team of this project. You seem to have a lot of interest in your lottery project on bitcointalk , telegram and twitter. Do you have a good rating on any ICO/IEO rating website or platform?

They do have mentioned about the ratings at their site. There are multiple sites who given good rating to this project. Rating might improve further depending on the project work.
kriszz50983

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 02:18:46 PM

I think they should allow playing lottery using fiat currencies as well so that people who don't use crypto can participate. This will help to get more revenue?

BITWINGS-Guaranteed worth $0.20 (http://bitwings.org)Minephone-First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/months (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2019, 02:30:13 PM

I think they should allow playing lottery using fiat currencies as well so that people who don't use crypto can participate. This will help to get more revenue?

Funding of your wallet via fiat will definitely be allowed even if the team don't like the idea. Fiat will help them get access to a lot of people even those who are not on the cryptospace. They should also allow multiple currencies too.
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2019, 02:54:47 PM

They do have mentioned about the ratings at their site. There are multiple sites who given good rating to this project. Rating might improve further depending on the project work.

mitoshi seems like a great project but i really don't judge a project by the rating it gets from rating platforms most of the time you can't be sure if they are really legit or even trust-worthy

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2019, 03:02:17 PM

Yeah. It Think that’s a good idea. I know some friend in a country, restricted in participating in your IEO, fiat option would be awesome. Not everyone would want to use a cryptocurrency.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 03:31:43 PM

mitoshi seems like a great project but i really don't judge a project by the rating it gets from rating platforms most of the time you can't be sure if they are really legit or even trust-worthy

That’s right. I think every project would need to use every promotion they could get. ICO review platform has always been one of em, and a low rating isn’t good business for these projects.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 03:33:15 PM

http://
I know gambling is not allowed in Muslim countries and I guess lottery falls in the same bracket. But for mitoshi, the government won't be aware since its done via an application and I'm certain that people still gamble in those Muslim countries despite the restrictions placed on it.

There could be risks. I’ll say they do play knowing they could get in trouble when caught. Cryptocurrencies privacy has some disadvantages. I guess that’s why the government find it hard to accept it. It’s good but has to be regulated.

That's really a big trouble it might also cause a problem on the project. I mean it's possible that they will think that the project didn't know how to respect their rules on that religion because they are allowing them even the project owner didn't know about it.

Religion is in itself personal decision even countries place ban on gambling and lottery some of their citizens still engage in such activities, mitoshi don't have to worry about those countries because they would not make it official in those countries

That's good if they will not going to take a bad feedback from it. Anyway I guess it will be good if they will going to check too which country are allowing gambling like on mitoshi so it will going to prevent some future problems too to those country who don't allowed it.

At your service
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 06:38:47 PM

Using fiat currency would have been a very good concept, but the conditions attached would make the project restricted to few locations or countries. The thing with fiat currency is that their acceptance is within a boundary and outside that boundary its no different from trash or plain paper.
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 06:49:39 PM

This is good way of keeping tokens into circulation. People need to buy token so that they can buy lottery tickets. BTW, are these tokens eligible for dividend as well (if any announced by Mitoshi project)?

I didn't read anywhere that MSTH holders are entitled to periodic dividend, but it's possible that the team would decide to give dividend to holders of the tokens. This has a proven potential to lead to a stable or increase in the value of the tokens.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Merit: 5

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 07:10:00 PM

It's an obvious fact that the ratings of major platforms are not dependable. It's best never to depend on the ratings of one platform. You can check several platforms to see their opinion, before making personal findings about the project to make your investment decision.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 08:47:40 PM

Rating from famous rating site would be advantageous for the project token sales. I will also search in those sites.
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 08:57:07 PM

Maybe am getting old, but I’m used to reading about ICO rating platforms reviews on new projects IEO or ICO. It’s been worth the time. I agree with you, they aren’t very good as the used to be, but they do give a good review on every one of these projects.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2019, 09:12:19 PM

Maybe am getting old, but I’m used to reading about ICO rating platforms reviews on new projects IEO or ICO. It’s been worth the time. I agree with you, they aren’t very good as the used to be, but they do give a good review on every one of these projects.

I can't even remember the last time I read a project review on any review site. Most people just go on telegram, twitter and all the social media and vet the project well
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 09:26:31 PM

How was your first and second round of tokensales on Exmarkets Launchpad? And lucky with hitting your hardcap or softcap? Is it over and can I participate?

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2019, 09:33:40 PM

I’ll like to win cryptocurrencies on your platform. It’s like a free cryptocurrencies give away, but just to lucky people. I’m lucky, so I will win. Do I need to sign up?

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 01:05:44 AM

I’ll like to win cryptocurrencies on your platform. It’s like a free cryptocurrencies give away, but just to lucky people. I’m lucky, so I will win. Do I need to sign up?

I don't think you can call it like a free crypto give away because in order to play on their system you need to funds your account and buy their token that you can use on playing. If you're that lucky I guess you must not miss playing to their system.

At your service
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: