Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 12:27:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Spreading the joy of winning, one jackpot prize at a time! What is MITOSHI  (Read 5091 times)
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2019, 02:39:38 AM

Good luck to the team of this project. You seem to have a lot of interest in your lottery project on bitcointalk , telegram and twitter. Do you have a good rating on any ICO/IEO rating website or platform?

They do have mentioned about the ratings at their site. There are multiple sites who given good rating to this project. Rating might improve further depending on the project work.

mitoshi seems like a great project but i really don't judge a project by the rating it gets from rating platforms most of the time you can't be sure if they are really legit or even trust-worthy

I don't know what parameters they use for rating. I mean most of these project are startup project.  I mean suppose Team might not have good experience but are they giving rating based on their knowledge on the field?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2019, 07:00:09 AM

At the site I can see they mentioned that Mitoshi tokens are utility tokens and the sale of its tokens are for the future participation of Mitoshi's lottery draws in a smart contract platform. Does this mean only these tokens will be used for lottery and no other currencies allowed?

Thats my understanding too. However people might also have chance to trade the tokens in the exchanges.

I'll suggest that the project utilise the MTSH tokens solely in the mitoshi lottery platform. This would help to boost the value of the tokens as the lottery is the major or only real use of the tokens. As stipulated in the project whitepaper, ethereum and Bitcoin could be exchanged for the MTSH which would be used for the lottery. Hopefully, they can include other cryptocurrencies like litecoin and Bitcoin cash to increase flexibility.

I think they should allow playing lottery using fiat currencies as well so that people who don't use crypto can participate. This will help to get more revenue?

Funding of your wallet via fiat will definitely be allowed even if the team don't like the idea. Fiat will help them get access to a lot of people even those who are not on the cryptospace. They should also allow multiple currencies too.

Exactly, funding of wallet by FIAT is a fantastic idea just as you put it. I think the team should really integrate this if they want maximum adoption as it will draw the attention of lottery lovers not on the blockchain yet.
Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 08:13:47 AM

Good luck to the team of this project. You seem to have a lot of interest in your lottery project on bitcointalk , telegram and twitter. Do you have a good rating on any ICO/IEO rating website or platform?

They do have mentioned about the ratings at their site. There are multiple sites who given good rating to this project. Rating might improve further depending on the project work.

mitoshi seems like a great project but i really don't judge a project by the rating it gets from rating platforms most of the time you can't be sure if they are really legit or even trust-worthy

It is a well known fact that most ratings are manipulated and can't be trusted. Many highly rated projects in the past have exit scam so, it is always advisable to DYOR on any project you want to participate in.

Yes agree on you, I think it is a job for an investor to look and research if a certain project if its legit or not and its their fault if they had been scam.
Lizcrypto

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 09:18:12 AM

Well its good that bounty participants didn’t have to pass kyc ..but registration is  needed here  https://investor.mitoshi.io/     So from when it is starting??or did i missed Huh
mig6r

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 09:25:03 AM

If the service is fully decentralized how would you even KYC network participants?

Regulations, that’s why new project have to keep KYC informations. I think projects would need KYC/AML from investors just until cryptocurrencies are wildly acceptable and proper regulated.

No, governments will push KYC and AML regulations as much as they can in order to gather data about every single person in the world.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
ning_aric

Merit: 102

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 09:32:16 AM

I’ll like to win cryptocurrencies on your platform. It’s like a free cryptocurrencies give away, but just to lucky people. I’m lucky, so I will win. Do I need to sign up?

I don't think you can call it like a free crypto give away because in order to play on their system you need to funds your account and buy their token that you can use on playing. If you're that lucky I guess you must not miss playing to their system.

It’s certainly not a give away. Nobody, ever, would give you free cryptocurrencies. It’s always worth a thing. Same works for lottery projects. It’s just like a game. You win or lose, but with Mitoshi, it’s a transparent game and that’s very important.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2019, 09:50:51 AM

Well its good that bounty participants didn’t have to pass kyc ..but registration is  needed here  https://investor.mitoshi.io/     So from when it is starting??or did i missed Huh

I don’t know about that’s link. Where did you get that? Got to be careful. You have to sign up on Exmarkets launchpad. You’ll get a discount of about 25% when you use Exmarkets launchpad.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
kriszz50983

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 10:11:45 AM

Well its good that bounty participants didn’t have to pass kyc ..but registration is  needed here  https://investor.mitoshi.io/     So from when it is starting??or did i missed Huh

I don’t know about that’s link. Where did you get that? Got to be careful. You have to sign up on Exmarkets launchpad. You’ll get a discount of about 25% when you use Exmarkets launchpad.

I also don't find any bounty related information. Anyway let's verify that link with Mitoshi team at their telegram channelchannel before doing any kind of registration.

BITWINGS-Guaranteed worth $0.20 (http://bitwings.org)Minephone-First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/months (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 10:25:28 AM

It’s just 24 hours left to the end of Mitoshi 2nd round of tokensales on Exmarkets Launchpad, and the end of a 25% discount on your purchase of mitoshi tokens.
I found a link to a YouTube video on how mitoshi works; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Kdxva1xFSQ

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
Zurcermozz

Merit: 16

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 11:00:03 AM

I also don't find any bounty related information. Anyway let's verify that link with Mitoshi team at their telegram channelchannel before doing any kind of registration.

i think i. saw their bounty related in the bounty section, it seems legit and the stake is good enough to do it. here is the link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5150894.0
olohifie

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 12:13:47 PM

It’s just 24 hours left to the end of Mitoshi 2nd round of tokensales on Exmarkets Launchpad, and the end of a 25% discount on your purchase of mitoshi tokens.
I found a link to a YouTube video on how mitoshi works; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Kdxva1xFSQ

Thanks much. It really educating and I think YouTube this days has become a better market strategy for emerging projects due to the fact that it utilizes both audio and visual aids in a better fashion than the others. That's not to say that the others are of any less importance anyway
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 02:12:15 PM

I don't know what parameters they use for rating. I mean most of these project are startup project.  I mean suppose Team might not have good experience but are they giving rating based on their knowledge on the field?

Honestly I have the same thought like him because we can't really trust those ratings now. I mean there's a tone of calling their selves review and rating site but most of them are really getting paid for giving false ratings.

At your service
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2019, 03:16:55 PM

If the service is fully decentralized how would you even KYC network participants?

Regulations, that’s why new project have to keep KYC informations. I think projects would need KYC/AML from investors just until cryptocurrencies are wildly acceptable and proper regulated.

No, governments will push KYC and AML regulations as much as they can in order to gather data about every single person in the world.

Well its not gathering data as you said it. It is more of a verification process to ensure that legal means are followed before any transactions are taken. That's why we have kyc in banks and other institutions.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 05:50:09 PM

I’ll like to win cryptocurrencies on your platform. It’s like a free cryptocurrencies give away, but just to lucky people. I’m lucky, so I will win. Do I need to sign up?

If the platform was only concerned about people who are eager to win cryptocurrency without any financial commitment, then most likely they'll be out of business. I personally don't know the clear cut division between lottery and betting, but I believe there's a difference and that's why issues of trial of luck may be housed in betting.
charlop24
Copper Member

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 06:13:56 PM

Rating from famous rating site would be advantageous for the project token sales. I will also search in those sites.

No doubt some persons do still prefer the use of rating sites reviews on a project to make an investment decision. The effort of rating sites in creating awareness about the existence of a project requires some extent of commendation and compensation, that's why its possible to see the ratings of some reviews sites to be biased.
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2019, 06:36:43 PM

If the platform was only concerned about people who are eager to win cryptocurrency without any financial commitment, then most likely they'll be out of business. I personally don't know the clear cut division between lottery and betting, but I believe there's a difference and that's why issues of trial of luck may be housed in betting.

Sounds similar to me. Users have to put in a required amount of money, this time mitoshi tokens. And users have to pick a side. Hopefully, we get to see more fun games on mitoshi platform and not just the lottery. Is there a limit to the number of time anyone can play (to limit individual losses or wins)?

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 07:00:05 PM

I don't think you can call it like a free crypto give away because in order to play on their system you need to funds your account and buy their token that you can use on playing. If you're that lucky I guess you must not miss playing to their system.

There could be an avenue when loyal customers are given the opportunity to participate in lotteries without full payment or other incentives. This may be an avenue for participating without making payments, but not signing up to participate without making payment, that's quite ridiculous.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 07:23:26 PM

Maybe am getting old, but I’m used to reading about ICO rating platforms reviews on new projects IEO or ICO. It’s been worth the time. I agree with you, they aren’t very good as the used to be, but they do give a good review on every one of these projects.

I agree with your position, review websites are perfect for getting a general overview of the project and the content of the project. They ensure that the readers are enlightened and give an opinion based on the information contained in the review. Readers are not compelled to take the opinion of the review website, so there's no issue for being biased.
ning_aric

Merit: 102

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 07:30:30 PM

I’m very much interested in amazing blockchain projects with an already existing usecase. Mitoshi is going to revolutionize lottery games. It’s got transparency features. Online lottery is interesting and fun, but doesn’t beat an Ethereum based lottery project like Mitoshi.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 07:36:47 PM

Here’s a blog post to know more about mitoshi https://steemit.com/gaming/@aaacherry/mitoshi-implementing-blockchain-into-the-lottery-platform.
Mitoshi has a app too. Is it ready?

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: