Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 09:01:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Spreading the joy of winning, one jackpot prize at a time! What is MITOSHI  (Read 5091 times)
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2019, 10:48:42 AM

I found a YouTube vlog for mitoshi users in Vietnam. It’s a cool video and it’s talk about Mitoshi Project, IEO and team. https://youtu.be/tRjC2FBh8QI

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
olohifie

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 12:33:42 PM
Last edit: July 06, 2019, 09:50:33 PM by olohifie

Lack of fairness and transparency are some of the back draws of Non-Blockchain projects. I would t use a non blockchain lottery app, if there was no transparency and it wasn’t fair. Lottery is one use of blockchain that’s speedily gaining attention.

The obvious fac is that people are being more innovative and adopting blockchain technology into every ramifications of our lives. The issue of lottery industry adopting blockchain technology as the case of mitoshi is a great previledge.

That’s right. For anyone willing to learn about Mitoshi Project and how you could get mitoshi platform tokens, here is a video on YouTube about everything you need to know about mitoshi; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Kdxva1xFSQ
Blockchain technology adopt in lottery.

The video seems to be the best approach for better understanding of the platform. I love the fact that the video is concise and straight to the point, giving a general overview of the workability of the project. It's a good decision to put up this video for the community to see.

I can’t think of a better social media channel then twitter and Bitcointalk here, where comments and post are regulated, has to be original and no spams.
Crypto currency patriot sometimes forget the fact that we’ve got a unique platform to share posts about crypto, and that’s here. We should make much more use of bitcointalk.

This forum is said to be the fulcrum to the existence of cryptocurrency as it was established by the great Satoshi, but to give a better understanding of a project several media Could be employed. We're blessed with a diverse population and some persons prefer to read more to gain understanding, while others don't have the patience to study, rather prefer viewing.

Different people have different preferences based on perculiar characteristics. Everybody cannot utilise thesame medium to gain knowledge but what is more important is to stock every platform with sifficient information so everybody can have access to it rather than preferring or ignoring ceratin platforms
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2019, 12:46:17 PM

I found a YouTube vlog for mitoshi users in Vietnam. It’s a cool video and it’s talk about Mitoshi Project, IEO and team. https://youtu.be/tRjC2FBh8QI

Nice. Why is it in Vietnam though. Is that where the headquarters will be or is that the place they will launch first?
Lizcrypto

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 12:56:00 PM

thank you for sharing i saw it too..its good to see that team has particularly made for Vietnam users..well do they have same video in English??if there can you share ..because  it will be more useful for us also to understand better   as  its a most used  dominant language .
Lizcrypto

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 01:15:51 PM

Lack of fairness and transparency are some of the back draws of Non-Blockchain projects. I would t use a non blockchain lottery app, if there was no transparency and it wasn’t fair. Lottery is one use of blockchain that’s speedily gaining attention.

The obvious fac is that people are being more innovative and adopting blockchain technology into every ramifications of our lives. The issue of lottery industry adopting blockchain technology as the case of mitoshi is a great previledge.

That’s right. For anyone willing to learn about Mitoshi Project and how you could get mitoshi platform tokens, here is a video on YouTube about everything you need to know about mitoshi; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Kdxva1xFSQ

The video seems to be the best approach for better understanding of the platform. I love the fact that the video is concise and straight to the point, giving a general overview of the workability of the project. It's a good decision to put up this video for the community to see.
well i agree what you have said i too believe video information is always a good way to grab people attention, because our eyes are attracted to movement which video produce naturally and draws people attention and video information make it easy to interpret in a short time and always being effective .

I can’t think of a better social media channel then twitter and Bitcointalk here, where comments and post are regulated, has to be original and no spams.
Crypto currency patriot sometimes forget the fact that we’ve got a unique platform to share posts about crypto, and that’s here. We should make much more use of bitcointalk.

This forum is said to be the fulcrum to the existence of cryptocurrency as it was established by the great Satoshi, but to give a better understanding of a project several media Could be employed. We're blessed with a diverse population and some persons prefer to read more to gain understanding, while others don't have the patience to study, rather prefer viewing.

Different people have different preferemces based on perculiar characteristics. Everybody cannot utilise thesame medium to gain knowledge but what is more important is to stock every platform with sifficient information so everybody can have access to it rather than preferring or ignoring ceratin platforms
mitoshicrypto (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 02:29:51 PM

It's okay to take a bad review. But one thing we absolutely disagree with is to call us a scam. Check our latest article about the review of one the ICOBench expert after we turn down his offer.

Link: https://medium.com/@mitoshicrypto/who-is-scamming-who-bacde6e8d139

mitoshicrypto (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 02:36:06 PM

Another website review for Mitoshi. Please don't forget to  LIKE and click the SUBSCRIBE button.

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_tXlBxLc4U

mitoshicrypto (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 02:40:00 PM

Check out this Russian website review. Please don't forget to  LIKE and click the SUBSCRIBE button.

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhGhdZpFE_k

Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2019, 02:48:43 PM

Playing lottery on a platform not on the blockchain is nice, still you get restricted by your country. That’s not the going to happen with blockchain projects like mitoshi. You could use mitoshi anywhere in the world with not restrictions because it’s built on the blockchain. It’s awesome what you could do with blockchain tech.

I don't see any country is having restrictions for lottery, but yes if I want to participate in lotteries in USA it was difficult. Now using Blockchain I can play global lotteries.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 02:52:58 PM

This is really one of the most influencial forum on crypto industry that's why a lot of serious  investors on crypto are just watching over the forum and I agree that most of the people now are really don't have patience when it comes on reading but sometimes some of them preferred different way to learn if it's really too hard to understand.

At your service
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 04:11:44 PM

Mitoshi wallet is an excellent idea. We can suggest this if there is any AMA session soon or at their telegram channel and then admin can share this with project team.

Would mitoshi have any interest in hosting an AMA? It’s a brilliant idea if they do. There are a good number of crypto currency investors who would learn about mitoshi that way.

Am in agreement with the idea, hosting of AMA would go a long way in giving the community an opportunity to air their views and vision about the project. The ceo should consider this option as it has a proven record of enhancing trust and confidence on the team.
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 04:20:49 PM

If Mitoshi team is flexible in giving the rewards in multiple crypto currencies and or in fiat currencies as well then this will be interesting lottery.

That would be a good idea and help increase the participation in the lottery platform. So many persons are not comfortable with the use of cryptocurrency due to the volatility and risky nature of the currency. Hopefully, mitoshi would grow to be more flexible in the currency acceptance for the lottery platform.

I guess so. Mitoshi could have a wallet, where users can exchange fiat, other cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin for Mitoshi tokens, or the other way round. I think that would make it easy for users on mitoshi platform.

That's a good idea, but I think it's difficult to have a wallet with that function, it's an exchange function. Rather mitoshi should partner with an exchange which would have a direct link from the app for conversion of cryptocurrency just like shape-shift which is performs that conversion function effortlessly.

Its very easy to be in touch with exchanges these days. Most projects start their relationship with the exchanges already from token sales time. IEO is very popular these days.

I agree with you, securing a partnership with an exchange is not a big deal, but I believe that the project needs to be certain of what is expected from the partnership arrangement. I'll personally prefer that mitoshi concentrate her effort on the line of business chosen.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 05:21:48 PM

Playing lottery on a platform not on the blockchain is nice, still you get restricted by your country. That’s not the going to happen with blockchain projects like mitoshi. You could use mitoshi anywhere in the world with not restrictions because it’s built on the blockchain. It’s awesome what you could do with blockchain tech.

I don't see any country is having restrictions for lottery, but yes if I want to participate in lotteries in USA it was difficult. Now using Blockchain I can play global lotteries.

Some countries have restrictions on lotteries, that am sure. But, its possible they're not aware of all the lottery projects and as such may not have any impact on mitoshi. I know some countries prevent their citizens from viewing some websites and place strict penalties for those who disobey.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 05:59:27 PM

Mitoshi wallet is an excellent idea. We can suggest this if there is any AMA session soon or at their telegram channel and then admin can share this with project team.

AMA is always the best way to understand the team. On the other hand, this will also give confidence to the investors as they can directly discuss with the team and can understand the knowledge of the team in the project.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 06:18:38 PM

That's a good idea, but I still believe that the wallet is a deviation from the lottery business which mitoshi is meant to undertake. Its best for the team to consider the opportunity and benefit which the wallet will avail the project and increasing the user base of the platform.
mig6r

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 07:50:46 PM

If the service is fully decentralized how would you even KYC network participants?

Regulations, that’s why new project have to keep KYC informations. I think projects would need KYC/AML from investors just until cryptocurrencies are wildly acceptable and proper regulated.

No, governments will push KYC and AML regulations as much as they can in order to gather data about every single person in the world.

Well its not gathering data as you said it. It is more of a verification process to ensure that legal means are followed before any transactions are taken. That's why we have kyc in banks and other institutions.

You lack quite behind as it seems. Are you saying that the only purpose of KYC and AML is to protect us from evil? Cheesy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 08:51:10 PM

Nice. Why is it in Vietnam though. Is that where the headquarters will be or is that the place they will launch first?

Mitoshi isn’t a Vietnam project. I guess it’s a coincidence. I guess the video was made for Vietnam users on mitoshi and mitoshi token holders from Vietnam.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2019, 09:00:48 PM

Check out this Russian website review. Please don't forget to  LIKE and click the SUBSCRIBE button.

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhGhdZpFE_k

Thank you for the video. I think most people would find this a great way to learn about mitoshi in native languages and I think that’s what mitoshi is trying to do here. Btw, where is mitoshi located?

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
olohifie

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 10:02:07 PM

It's okay to take a bad review. But one thing we absolutely disagree with is to call us a scam. Check our latest article about the review of one the ICOBench expert after we turn down his offer.

Well, thank you atleast for assuring us of the legitimacy of the project. Everyone is indeed entitled to his/her opinion but at thesame time don't give somebody the opportunity to take a bad view of your project. Always update your followers to create the consciousness of the project.
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 10:55:33 PM

Well, thank you atleast for assuring us of the legitimacy of the project. Everyone is indeed entitled to his/her opinion but at thesame time don't give somebody the opportunity to take a bad view of your project. Always update your followers to create the consciousness of the project.

That doesn’t  look good for ICOholder platform. Some projects don’t have so much funding for promotions, and have to make just the important promotions. I’ll expect ICO review platforms to be neutral and take no side. I’ll always stick to DYOR. Works for me.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: