Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:06:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Spreading the joy of winning, one jackpot prize at a time! What is MITOSHI  (Read 5095 times)
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 08:39:08 PM

Will there be any mobile app as well if someone wants to buy Mitoshi lottery? Mobiles are more. Convenient than laptop or system now a days.

I remember the Admin talking about the use of a mobile application for carrying out the lottery activities. I guess the application would be available for both android and iOS users and that would be the major way to communicate with the project.

Yeah, they need to make sure they design both android and iOS most project design just for IOS and take a lot time to design the android version

Team might have done their home work well. So we should not worry about these things. Obviously they will go for both Android and iOS. May be they take sometime for one or the other due to regulations.

They have to come up with Android as well as iOS app. Not much use of launching only one OS based app. Both OS have huge user base.

I'm certain they would lunch the application both in android and iOS, but one uncertainty is the fact that the team may choose to launch the android application before going for the iOS which could be more tasking and complicated than the android application.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 08:43:28 PM

Will there be any mobile app as well if someone wants to buy Mitoshi lottery? Mobiles are more. Convenient than laptop or system now a days.

I remember the Admin talking about the use of a mobile application for carrying out the lottery activities. I guess the application would be available for both android and iOS users and that would be the major way to communicate with the project.

Yeah, they need to make sure they design both android and iOS most project design just for IOS and take a lot time to design the android version

I think they should think about this also. Having mobile apps can ease the trading process for betting which can lead to more users.

The team has decided to launch an application, which I don't think is negotiable, considering the focus of the project to go worldwide. The team only needs to make arrangements for the diverse language of the world. Ensuring that the application has different languages to serve different people.
Bitkocha

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 09:09:49 PM

I think they should think about this also. Having mobile apps can ease the trading process for betting which can lead to more users.

The team has decided to launch an application, which I don't think is negotiable, considering the focus of the project to go worldwide. The team only needs to make arrangements for the diverse language of the world. Ensuring that the application has different languages to serve different people.
For such a project, a mobile application is necessary. I think the project team is interested in ensuring that as many people as possible around the world can use it.
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 10:15:21 PM

That’s right. Someone from mitoshi team talked about a mitoshi app for lottery on blockchain. It would be available on App Store and play store. I think Apps are a better way to promote blockchain projects.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2019, 10:17:41 PM

Enjoy 20% BONUS on the 3rd Round!
https://exmarkets.com/launchpad/mtsh-btc

Oh great. There’s a third round and another opportunity for people to get mitoshi tokens at a good discount. I guess the crowdsale price for mitoshi tokens would be the same and not higher, right?

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 10:21:52 PM

Team might have done their home work well. So we should not worry about these things. Obviously they will go for both Android and iOS. May be they take sometime for one or the other due to regulations.

They have to come up with Android as well as iOS app. Not much use of launching only one OS based app. Both OS have huge user base.

It’s a good job from mitoshi team. There are just a few blockchain projects with an app on play store and App Store. I think lottery projects are an awesome application of blockchain tech. Having an app makes it more interesting.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
Pricebrianer

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 10:22:34 PM

It’s a good job from mitoshi team. There are just a few blockchain projects with an app on play store and App Store. I think lottery projects are an awesome application of blockchain tech. Having an app makes it more interesting.

olohifie

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 11:32:11 PM

What's going on now with Mitoshi? When tokens sale will be starting? And when we can expect Mitoshi team to respond questions here as well?

Yeah, that is the problem with the mitoshi, they are not are not really active here, but they are active in their telegram, but i also they update here in ann thread.

This is what we have been lamenting since about this project. No matter what happens the place of this forum cannot be taken over by any other platform hence the need for constant updates here too. The team should carry everybody along in all the platforms because sometimes you can't tell exactly where investors get attracted from.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 01:45:35 AM

Enjoy 20% BONUS on the 3rd Round!
https://exmarkets.com/launchpad/mtsh-btc

Oh great. There’s a third round and another opportunity for people to get mitoshi tokens at a good discount. I guess the crowdsale price for mitoshi tokens would be the same and not higher, right?

Yes there's still two days to participate on the current sales to get those bonuses. Can't wait on what will going to be the result of this event and I hope they will really going to be good.

At your service
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 03:12:14 AM

What's going on now with Mitoshi? When tokens sale will be starting? And when we can expect Mitoshi team to respond questions here as well?

Yeah, that is the problem with the mitoshi, they are not are not really active here, but they are active in their telegram, but i also they update here in ann thread.

This is what we have been lamenting since about this project. No matter what happens the place of this forum cannot be taken over by any other platform hence the need for constant updates here too. The team should carry everybody along in all the platforms because sometimes you can't tell exactly where investors get attracted from.

Let's assume that the team are very busy and that's why they can't reach out to us for consistent updates. The Admin ones told us on this forum that they busy with other aspects of the project, setting up the application, carrying out the tokensales etc.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 03:24:36 AM

Let's assume that the team are very busy and that's why they can't reach out to us for consistent updates. The Admin ones told us on this forum that they busy with other aspects of the project, setting up the application, carrying out the tokensales etc.

Am in agreement with you, it's good we start looking at what the team is doing right. Most of the people on this forum have a telegram account and can follow up the updates from the project telegram group. I suggest we allow the team focus on the project development and the tokensales which seems to be the most pressing issues for them.
Lizcrypto

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 03:42:26 AM

Hey guys..i have participated in 1st round of bounty campaign ..is someone has recieve the token? Or they have not started for distribution of token yet Huh
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 05:05:19 AM

Hey guys..i have participated in 1st round of bounty campaign ..is someone has recieve the token? Or they have not started for distribution of token yet Huh

The distribution of tokens should commence after the tokensale, it would be unwise for the team to distribute tokens to bounty hunters while investors are yet to receive the tokens purchased and the secondly to prevent the price of the tokens getting dumped.
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 05:11:16 AM

The distribution of tokens should commence after the tokensale, it would be unwise for the team to distribute tokens to bounty hunters while investors are yet to receive the tokens purchased and the secondly to prevent the price of the tokens getting dumped.

I agree with your opinion, it's virtually unreasonable for the team to distribute the tokens to the bounty hunters, we could wake up one morning to see that the tokens are already trading on fork delta at a ridiculously give away price while the team are struggling to conduct a token sale on Exmarket.
olohifie

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 10:58:18 AM

I agree with your opinion, it's virtually unreasonable for the team to distribute the tokens to the bounty hunters, we could wake up one morning to see that the tokens are already trading on fork delta at a ridiculously give away price while the team are struggling to conduct a token sale on Exmarket.

I agree with your view because sharing tokens at this stage is not a wise decision to make. Those guys that will get at virtually no cost wouldn't mind giving them away for peanuts and thus frustrating the project. We all know that bounty hunters for example are not patient at all and most times have contributed to the downfall of some projects in the past
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 11:18:12 AM

Mitoshi lottery could be the first blockchain lottery project with a million users. I think with the right team they could pull this off. Do you have a minimum viable product? I’ll like to see what it looks like.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2019, 11:47:30 AM

That’s right. Most times, bounty Tokens are distributed after tokensales. Probably, when investors have received their tokens. Is mitoshi bounty still on? I’ll like to participate

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2019, 12:49:39 PM

Mitoshi lottery could be the first blockchain lottery project with a million users. I think with the right team they could pull this off. Do you have a minimum viable product? I’ll like to see what it looks like.

that would be a very fascinating development to the cryptocurrency spectrum and it will be among the most successful crypto project for that to be a reality the team need to put enough effort

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Pricebrianer

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 01:14:03 PM

that would be a very fascinating development to the cryptocurrency spectrum and it will be among the most successful crypto project for that to be a reality the team need to put enough effort

A project with a huge use case like mitoshi could easily have its tokens worth much more at project launch. It’s a buy buy buy mitoshi tokens for now and hold it still full project launch.

AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 01:32:23 PM

Am in agreement with you, it's good we start looking at what the team is doing right. Most of the people on this forum have a telegram account and can follow up the updates from the project telegram group. I suggest we allow the team focus on the project development and the tokensales which seems to be the most pressing issues for them.

Yeah it's the only way to get some update for now, We will wait until they show us what they achieved after those silently working days / weeks. Can't really wait if what they really have there now.

At your service
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: