Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:21:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Spreading the joy of winning, one jackpot prize at a time! What is MITOSHI  (Read 5094 times)
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2019, 02:26:45 PM

Mitoshi lottery could be the first blockchain lottery project with a million users. I think with the right team they could pull this off. Do you have a minimum viable product? I’ll like to see what it looks like.

that would be a very fascinating development to the cryptocurrency spectrum and it will be among the most successful crypto project for that to be a reality the team need to put enough effort

A project with a huge use case like mitoshi could easily have its tokens worth much more at project launch. It’s a buy buy buy mitoshi tokens for now and hold it still full project launch.

Yeah, blockchain makes this lottery more attractive. Millions of users can play. BTW, Will there be any limit for users?  I mean how many users can play lottery at same time? 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kriszz50983

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 02:53:53 PM

Will there be any mobile app as well if someone wants to buy Mitoshi lottery? Mobiles are more. Convenient than laptop or system now a days.

I remember the Admin talking about the use of a mobile application for carrying out the lottery activities. I guess the application would be available for both android and iOS users and that would be the major way to communicate with the project.

Yeah, they need to make sure they design both android and iOS most project design just for IOS and take a lot time to design the android version

I think they should think about this also. Having mobile apps can ease the trading process for betting which can lead to more users.

The team has decided to launch an application, which I don't think is negotiable, considering the focus of the project to go worldwide. The team only needs to make arrangements for the diverse language of the world. Ensuring that the application has different languages to serve different people.
For such a project, a mobile application is necessary. I think the project team is interested in ensuring that as many people as possible around the world can use it.

That's what I was also thinking,  without mobile app there will be less participation from users. Mobiles app will make easy for everyone to play lotto from anywhere.

BITWINGS-Guaranteed worth $0.20 (http://bitwings.org)Minephone-First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/months (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 03:17:30 PM

Mitoshi lottery could be the first blockchain lottery project with a million users. I think with the right team they could pull this off. Do you have a minimum viable product? I’ll like to see what it looks like.

Am a bit confused with your post, are you trying to say that the project already has a running lottery platform with a million users or they are building a platform for a million users. You need to be specific about what you're saying so people can understand and avoid the decisions that come as a result of misunderstanding.
champ005

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 03:24:11 PM

Am a bit confused with your post, are you trying to say that the project already has a running lottery platform with a million users or they are building a platform for a million users. You need to be specific about what you're saying so people can understand and avoid the decisions that come as a result of misunderstanding.

I think what he or she wants to say that Mitoshi will be building a platform where millions of users can play lottery. It will be a fun to play lottery at Mitoshi
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 07:35:53 PM

I think what he or she wants to say that Mitoshi will be building a platform where millions of users can play lottery. It will be a fun to play lottery at Mitoshi

That’s right. That’s why projects use blockchain technology. It gives the advantage of an open transparent platform. Lottery players would like that. I’m pretty sure they’ll pick mitoshi over other platforms.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
olohifie

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 08:24:14 PM

What's going on now with Mitoshi? When tokens sale will be starting? And when we can expect Mitoshi team to respond questions here as well?

Yeah, that is the problem with the mitoshi, they are not are not really active here, but they are active in their telegram, but i also they update here in ann thread.

This is what we have been lamenting since about this project. No matter what happens the place of this forum cannot be taken over by any other platform hence the need for constant updates here too. The team should carry everybody along in all the platforms because sometimes you can't tell exactly where investors get attracted from.

Let's assume that the team are very busy and that's why they can't reach out to us for consistent updates. The Admin ones told us on this forum that they busy with other aspects of the project, setting up the application, carrying out the tokensales etc.

Am in agreement with you, it's good we start looking at what the team is doing right. Most of the people on this forum have a telegram account and can follow up the updates from the project telegram group. I suggest we allow the team focus on the project development and the tokensales which seems to be the most pressing issues for them.

Yeah it's the only way to get some update for now, We will wait until they show us what they achieved after those silently working days / weeks. Can't really wait if what they really have there now.

Okay that's fine then.  If there's constant updates on the telegram channel then it's fine but at same time it's not everybody that is in the telegram group meanwhile whoever that have the link to joining their telegram group should share it here
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2019, 08:41:25 PM

That’s right. That’s why projects use blockchain technology. It gives the advantage of an open transparent platform. Lottery players would like that. I’m pretty sure they’ll pick mitoshi over other platforms.

Yeah. Blockchain has a pretty good advantage over other platforms. The only issue they might have is getting users who have not heard or come in contact with blockchain platforms.
Nathan01

Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2019, 11:21:19 PM

What's going on now with Mitoshi? When tokens sale will be starting? And when we can expect Mitoshi team to respond questions here as well?

Yeah, that is the problem with the mitoshi, they are not are not really active here, but they are active in their telegram, but i also they update here in ann thread.

This is what we have been lamenting since about this project. No matter what happens the place of this forum cannot be taken over by any other platform hence the need for constant updates here too. The team should carry everybody along in all the platforms because sometimes you can't tell exactly where investors get attracted from.

Let's assume that the team are very busy and that's why they can't reach out to us for consistent updates. The Admin ones told us on this forum that they busy with other aspects of the project, setting up the application, carrying out the tokensales etc.

Am in agreement with you, it's good we start looking at what the team is doing right. Most of the people on this forum have a telegram account and can follow up the updates from the project telegram group. I suggest we allow the team focus on the project development and the tokensales which seems to be the most pressing issues for them.

Yeah it's the only way to get some update for now, We will wait until they show us what they achieved after those silently working days / weeks. Can't really wait if what they really have there now.

Okay that's fine then.  If there's constant updates on the telegram channel then it's fine but at same time it's not everybody that is in the telegram group meanwhile whoever that have the link to joining their telegram group should share it here

Here is the group link for the mitoshi project https://t.me/Mitoshi_Crypto

Contributions and support are provided swiftly

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Merit: 5

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 02:03:28 AM

Indeed it would be fun, playing lottery with mitoshi. Having millions of users on the platform would certainly translate to higher returns on games worn since the lottery would be making use of a pool of funds or contribution from participants.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 02:11:47 AM

Hey guys..i have participated in 1st round of bounty campaign ..is someone has recieve the token? Or they have not started for distribution of token yet Huh

The distribution of tokens should commence after the tokensale, it would be unwise for the team to distribute tokens to bounty hunters while investors are yet to receive the tokens purchased and the secondly to prevent the price of the tokens getting dumped.

That’s right. Most times, bounty Tokens are distributed after tokensales. Probably, when investors have received their tokens. Is mitoshi bounty still on? I’ll like to participate

The last time I checked, the bounty was still running. Am not certain if it's still running or not, but you can Check at the market place section of this forum, use the search menu to locate mitoshi bounty. I do hope that the bounty will still be running till now.
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 02:18:45 AM

that would be a very fascinating development to the cryptocurrency spectrum and it will be among the most successful crypto project for that to be a reality the team need to put enough effort

A project with a huge use case like mitoshi could easily have its tokens worth much more at project launch. It’s a buy buy buy mitoshi tokens for now and hold it still full project launch.

Am aware that the project tokensale is presently running and should be up for a while. Do you have any idea as to when the tokensale would be completed and if the tokens would be listing on Exmarket exchange after the completion of the IEO?
jumiapaul
Copper Member

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 02:39:42 AM

Now I understand, thank you for the clarification. Mitoshi intends to have a worldwide reach that explains why the project would need to be more effective. Managing a platform with such a large number of people requires a great deal of effort. Does the team appears to be capable of handling such a huge amount of people?
champ005

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 04:00:52 AM

Now I understand, thank you for the clarification. Mitoshi intends to have a worldwide reach that explains why the project would need to be more effective. Managing a platform with such a large number of people requires a great deal of effort. Does the team appears to be capable of handling such a huge amount of people?

But this worldwide reach can be possible with proper marketing. Blockchain made global reach simple, but many people still need to made aware of Blockchain based projects.
kriszz50983

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 04:31:13 AM

Here is the group link for the mitoshi project https://t.me/Mitoshi_Crypto

Contributions and support are provided swiftly

Thanks but I want to understand why we need to go to telegram for all questions?  Is it not possible for team to be active here as well?

BITWINGS-Guaranteed worth $0.20 (http://bitwings.org)Minephone-First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/months (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
Anilbg

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2019, 04:56:30 AM

Just simple things sometimes gives us good confidence.
When I visited the site I noticed that they have impeachment some security features even for visiting the site. I mean it check for our browser settings,  ddos attack prevention is there. This tells that we can visit the site without any worries and hope we can play lottery with similar confidence.
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 06:15:38 AM

When I visited the site I noticed that they have impeachment some security features even for visiting the site. I mean it check for our browser settings,  ddos attack prevention is there. This tells that we can visit the site without any worries and hope we can play lottery with similar confidence.

Thumbs up to the team. I guess tokensales is going pretty well. It’s the third round of token sales. 20% discount for every purchase you make. Awesome stuff from mitoshi team.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 07:19:03 AM

The last time I checked, the bounty was still running. Am not certain if it's still running or not, but you can Check at the market place section of this forum, use the search menu to locate mitoshi bounty. I do hope that the bounty will still be running till now.

Couple of days, I have also checked that the bounty was still running. I am sure this will run until the token sale is completed. When is it completing?

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
gee777

Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2019, 08:04:59 AM

That's really cool. To have that high level of security means they have access to a cyber security expert and knowing this can bring a lot of relieve to those who are scared of security threats.
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 08:12:45 AM

For such a project, a mobile application is necessary. I think the project team is interested in ensuring that as many people as possible around the world can use it.

I expected an mvp in form of an App from the team. It must’ be on App Store but there could be a test app or what it looks like. Certainly, you’ll need an app to let anyone access your platform with little or no limits.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
olohifie

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 09:49:42 AM

Interesting. Alot of people do not participate in lotteries basically for security threats and the likes but here we see an improvement in that regard meaning that a large pool of customers can be built on a scale of confidence that they are highly secured. A key area to look at now is communicating this to the community to boost their confidence
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: