Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:30:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Spreading the joy of winning, one jackpot prize at a time! What is MITOSHI  (Read 5095 times)
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2019, 10:38:41 AM

Just simple things sometimes gives us good confidence.
When I visited the site I noticed that they have impeachment some security features even for visiting the site. I mean it check for our browser settings,  ddos attack prevention is there. This tells that we can visit the site without any worries and hope we can play lottery with similar confidence.

Thumbs up to the team. I guess tokensales is going pretty well. It’s the third round of token sales. 20% discount for every purchase you make. Awesome stuff from mitoshi team.

They are into third round now? How much they raised in first two rounds, any information available anywhere regarding the same?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Olorijayz

Activity: 82
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 12:47:32 PM

For such a project, a mobile application is necessary. I think the project team is interested in ensuring that as many people as possible around the world can use it.

I expected an mvp in form of an App from the team. It must’ be on App Store but there could be a test app or what it looks like. Certainly, you’ll need an app to let anyone access your platform with little or no limits.
I also buy this idea of yours and I am damn sure the team will also have this in mind. Not withstanding I know this post will make them think in line with this.

.... H
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 01:07:15 PM

Mitoshi lottery could be the first blockchain lottery project with a million users. I think with the right team they could pull this off. Do you have a minimum viable product? I’ll like to see what it looks like.

that would be a very fascinating development to the cryptocurrency spectrum and it will be among the most successful crypto project for that to be a reality the team need to put enough effort

A project with a huge use case like mitoshi could easily have its tokens worth much more at project launch. It’s a buy buy buy mitoshi tokens for now and hold it still full project launch.

Yeah, blockchain makes this lottery more attractive. Millions of users can play. BTW, Will there be any limit for users?  I mean how many users can play lottery at same time? 

Most of the people specially those lottery gamers will really going to love playing it under this technology because they know that they are enjoying their rights on playing without giving all of their informations.

At your service
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2019, 01:11:03 PM

When I visited the site I noticed that they have impeachment some security features even for visiting the site. I mean it check for our browser settings,  ddos attack prevention is there. This tells that we can visit the site without any worries and hope we can play lottery with similar confidence.

Thumbs up to the team. I guess tokensales is going pretty well. It’s the third round of token sales. 20% discount for every purchase you make. Awesome stuff from mitoshi team.

They are into third round now? How much they raised in first two rounds, any information available anywhere regarding the same?

I can’t find no information or update on amount of funds raised on Mitoshi IEO on Exmarkets Launchpad. I think the team needs to make it public and officially. It’s a public offering, let investors know what’s going behind the scenes.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 02:09:27 PM

This is a remarkable achievement for the project, I would check it out as soon as possible. The importance of robust security measures cannot be overemphasised and am glad that the team are aware of the importance of security on their website.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Merit: 5

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 02:21:40 PM

That's really cool. To have that high level of security means they have access to a cyber security expert and knowing this can bring a lot of relieve to those who are scared of security threats.

Exactly, one of the most candid factor to be weary of why visiting a website, especially a new one like that of mitoshi, is the security standard of the website, its relieving to know that any visitation on the site would be smooth and easy without any reason for fear.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 02:55:50 PM

Interesting. Alot of people do not participate in lotteries basically for security threats and the likes but here we see an improvement in that regard meaning that a large pool of customers can be built on a scale of confidence that they are highly secured. A key area to look at now is communicating this to the community to boost their confidence

I must confess that the team are very assiduous and committed to the success of the project, but we would appreciate if they could be more vocal by sharing their achievements consistently with the community, the upgrade on the website was seen by a community member and communicated, the team should learn to do same.
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 02:59:46 PM

Interesting. Alot of people do not participate in lotteries basically for security threats and the likes but here we see an improvement in that regard meaning that a large pool of customers can be built on a scale of confidence that they are highly secured. A key area to look at now is communicating this to the community to boost their confidence

I must confess that the team are very assiduous and committed to the success of the project, but we would appreciate if they could be more vocal by sharing their achievements consistently with the community, the upgrade on the website was seen by a community member and communicated, the team should learn to do same.

There's a popular adage that says '' communication is the life wire of every relationship ''. It would be impossible for the community to know several great deeds of the team as regards the project without active communication. I understand that the team has been judiciously communicating on the telegram group, but they should be more diverse in reaching out to the community members.
Lizcrypto

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 03:48:54 PM

Hey guys..i have participated in 1st round of bounty campaign ..is someone has recieve the token? Or they have not started for distribution of token yet Huh

The distribution of tokens should commence after the tokensale, it would be unwise for the team to distribute tokens to bounty hunters while investors are yet to receive the tokens purchased and the secondly to prevent the price of the tokens getting dumped.
thank you for giving me the information.you have highlighted a valid reason for why distribution of token has not done Yet  .so will have wait for the tokensale gets over.
Lizcrypto

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 06:39:21 PM

they have not disclosed yet but they may announced soon on their telegram official channel .

I can’t find no information or update on amount of funds raised on Mitoshi IEO on Exmarkets Launchpad. I think the team needs to make it public and officially. It’s a public offering, let investors know what’s going behind the scenes.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2019, 06:59:28 PM

Hey guys..i have participated in 1st round of bounty campaign ..is someone has recieve the token? Or they have not started for distribution of token yet Huh

The distribution of tokens should commence after the tokensale, it would be unwise for the team to distribute tokens to bounty hunters while investors are yet to receive the tokens purchased and the secondly to prevent the price of the tokens getting dumped.
thank you for giving me the information.you have highlighted a valid reason for why distribution of token has not done Yet  .so will have wait for the tokensale gets over.

Yeah. It all makes sense. Bounty hunters should definitely not hold tokens before the main buyers should get it. Although I have seen some projects distribute theirs.
olohifie

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 08:30:31 PM

Yeah. It all makes sense. Bounty hunters should definitely not hold tokens before the main buyers should get it. Although I have seen some projects distribute theirs.

Certainly there are obvious consequences to sharing tokens to bounty hunters before the main buyers because if you analyze carefully, those projects that did that in the past suffered the consequences and currently it's sort of a lesson to emerging ones otherwise it will be like one destroying what he's building at same time
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 10:19:49 PM

Mitoshi lottery could be the first blockchain lottery project with a million users. I think with the right team they could pull this off. Do you have a minimum viable product? I’ll like to see what it looks like.

that would be a very fascinating development to the cryptocurrency spectrum and it will be among the most successful crypto project for that to be a reality the team need to put enough effort

A project with a huge use case like mitoshi could easily have its tokens worth much more at project launch. It’s a buy buy buy mitoshi tokens for now and hold it still full project launch.

Yeah, blockchain makes this lottery more attractive. Millions of users can play. BTW, Will there be any limit for users?  I mean how many users can play lottery at same time? 

Most of the people specially those lottery gamers will really going to love playing it under this technology because they know that they are enjoying their rights on playing without giving all of their informations.

I’ll play mitoshi because it’s transparent and every player gets a fair chance to win. Here, I guess all you need to know is that you could increase your odds when you buy more tickets. It’s always a fair game on blockchain. You don’t need to trust anyone, it’s a smart contract and it’s trustless.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 03:40:38 AM

Yes, Everyone are really waiting for their update on what happened to their event because its been a week/s if I'm not mistaken since that event and they are still not giving an update to it.

At your service
Anilbg

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2019, 05:00:05 AM

What's the token price? I visited the ExMarket site and I can see the price mentioned at 0.0008 USD per token but IEO 1st round price was 0.10 USD with 30% bonus. So 0.0008 USD was the pre-IEO price?
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 07:08:44 AM

I can see on your website, you have 10% of funds raised set for promotions and advertisement of Mitoshi Project. That’s a good amount, and like every new blockchain project you need it. What promotions, bounty  or advertisement do you have going on?

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 07:40:17 AM

There’s a video on mitoshi; https://youtu.be/CYigiwcSdN8. I have to say you have quite a good number of interesting features. That’s something for users to look up to once you get launched. Mobile application and payment methods are amazing.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Merit: 5

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 07:54:34 AM

Certainly there are obvious consequences to sharing tokens to bounty hunters before the main buyers because if you analyze carefully, those projects that did that in the past suffered the consequences and currently it's sort of a lesson to emerging ones otherwise it will be like one destroying what he's building at same time

It's a good decision for projects to desist from distribution of tokens to third parties before the investors. This has been the case for some projects who get their tokens listed even before the end of tokensales and surprisingly the tokens start trading and people are already dumping.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 07:58:14 AM

It's a good decision for projects to desist from distribution of tokens to third parties before the investors. This has been the case for some projects who get their tokens listed even before the end of tokensales and surprisingly the tokens start trading and people are already dumping.

I remember an incidence like this one's happened in a project where I invested and still hold a good number of tokens, when the Admin was asked on telegram, he's explanation was that the tokens were utilized in paying for some of the service enjoyed by the project.
champ005

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 08:04:24 AM

Right. If Bounty hunters gets tokens first then investors will be worried because they will think that Bounty hunters will dump the tokens as soon as listing happens and token will list at below ICO price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: